Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Do men never overestimate how attractive they are?
    A lot do.

In my experience, a lot of women tend to underestimate their looks, and quite a few guys think they are God's Gift to Women.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2017-11-21 at 06:37 PM.

All the time, but we typically don't hide it because, well, we can't. If you're a guy and you're ugly, you're just ugly. Girls are just over-estimating the impact of this app. No girl, minus a few very, very rare circumstances have any issue with at least a few people finding them attractive, the ones that cake up the make-up are just overachieving. I think it is more how girls feel they are being judged rather than an actual tangible judgment coming from any source.
    Last edited by Hellrime; 2017-11-21 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's only offensive if used against those with learning difficulties and I imagine you don't fit that catagory
    Going by that logic... Rape jokes are only offensive against those who were raped... I could do a very long list of racial slurs. And by your logic the only people who should take offense are the people who have that skin color.

You're just trying to dismiss your disgusting behavior with TERRIBLE logic. It won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Fucking idiots who think women wear makeup to deceive them. Fucking arseholes the lot of them.
    It doesn't matter what reason females use makeup. I think wearing makeup is deceptive. Go on and tell me how I'm wrong.

de·cep·tive
    adjective
    giving an appearance or impression different from the true one; misleading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Women getting angry at an app that shows how they actually look? Hmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    It doesn't matter what reason females use makeup. I think wearing makeup is deceptive. Go on and tell me how I'm wrong.

de·cep·tive
    adjective
    referring to women solely as 'females' tells me all I need to know about you thanks.

referring to women solely as 'females' tells me all I need to know about you thanks.
    Ignoring an argument and shitposting tells me all I need to know about you. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish people would stop taking things that all of 10 people are triggerd over and start saying "This thing causes controversy" or "LOOK AT ALL THESE FEMINISTS TRIGGERED BY THIS THING"

- - - Updated - - -

Going by that logic... Rape jokes are only offensive against those who were raped... I could do a very long list of racial slurs. And by your logic the only people who should take offense are the people who have that skin color.

You're just trying to dismiss your disgusting behavior with TERRIBLE logic. It won't work.

de·cep·tive
    adjective
    Human courtship has deception on both sides. If you can sit there with a straight face and tell me that one side is objectively worse about their deception in courtship rituals, I'll have to laugh.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    I feel indifferent, controversy over an app like this is unproductive and petty.
    Upvote

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring an argument and shitposting tells me all I need to know about you. Thanks.
    here's a hint mate, they're not wearing make up to deceive you, they're wearing it because they want to. They don't exist just for you to fuck something other than your dirty sock.

Deleted

de·cep·tive
    adjective
    Ironic considering this post. Again calling an inanimate object a retard isn't offensive because it's directed at a fucking object! If you're going to feign offence on behalf of an object you can kindly jog on to La La Land and cry

Maybe. But women are the ones who almost always date up.

And makeup can turn a fucking dude into a babe, so I think the reason a lot of men don't like it is pretty obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know nor care who LeBron is
    He is one of the most popular and well known figures in the world. It doesn't speak well to your awareness if you don't know who he is. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    He is one of the most popular and well known figures in the world. It doesn't speak well to your awareness if you don't know who he is. :S
    North America is not the world, as much as you would like it to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    North America is not the world, as much as you would like it to be.
    Doesn't excuse non North Americans from being ignorant of what goes on here.

Deleted
    LeBron Raymone James is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association.

Why would anybody outside of NA know WTF a random basketball player is? It's like me saying you should know who Ryan Giggs is

- - - Updated - - -

You're aware American Basketball isn't even aired here? Not unless you're watching TV at 1am. Don't be ignorant of the UK

7+ Year Old Account
    Theatricality and deception; powerful agents to the uninitiated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    The sock bulge in your pants speaks another language!
    How many people stuff their crotches with socks? Can't imagine it's many percentage points. Meanwhile a good majority of women use makeup.

I prefer to educate myself on actually important matters, rather than sports.

Like Canada's historically terrible treatment of First Nations people.

LeBron Raymone James is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association.

Why would anybody outside of NA know WTF a random basketball player is? It's like me saying you should know who Ryan Giggs is

- - - Updated - - -

You're aware American Basketball isn't even aired here? Not unless you're watching TV at 1am. Don't be ignorant of the UK
    LeBron James is on the level of Tiger Woods or, more appropriately, Michael Jordan. I'm all for mocking Americans for being thick, but this is not one of those cases.

Note: I haven't ever watched basketball in my life, and I'm European, this shit is just common knowledge.

Ironic considering you don't know there's a American Thanksgiving.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing