Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They should park Dalaran at the bottom of the ocean

7+ Year Old Account
    How about it floats over Blackrock Mountain?

And every now and then the mountain can erupt as a volcano, spew lava into the sky and hit the underside of Dalaran causing the laval to propel off and RAIN FIRE DOWN UPON ALL BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    If Dalaran crashed and burned into the side of a mountain I wouldn't miss it. Kind of tired of seeing the same hub capital recycled across multiple expansions. Hopefully we get true separate faction hubs in BfA.
    I would agree but, considering Dalaran has only been a central hub twice in two expansions compared to major city hubs for 13 years running... Can't say I wholly agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    on classic it will still be in Hillsbrad Foothills - you can bet your last dollar on that
    This isn't about Vanilla Its about Battle For Azeroth.Also in Vanilla you never even get to see it.Its covered by a pink bubble that couldn't be passed through and you couldn't even see through it.Nothing was there if you did get inside you just fell through the earth and died.So no it wasn't there techniclly lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    Same can be said for Mount Hyjal which is now Horde controlled lorewise
    Last I checked, Mount Hyjal was neutral territory. Unless the Horde wanna piss off the cenarion circle even more.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Dalaran isn´t alliance only so that would be awkward
    Jaina is leader of the Kirin Tor.

If she's not Alliance, it's only because the Alliance aren't killing enough Horde fast enough to sate her bloodthirst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I would agree but, considering Dalaran has only been a central hub twice in two expansions compared to major city hubs for 13 years running... Can't say I wholly agree.
    Yea but because it's filled with portals to everywhere else, it's been the nexus to get around Azeroth ever since WotLK - even when it isn't the central hub.

But yea - the horde should blow up Dalaran at the end of TOS just so we don't see it again.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

If she's not Alliance, it's only because the Alliance aren't killing enough Horde fast enough to sate her bloodthirst.
    As of legion Jaina is no longer a member of the Kirin tor.

OT

They should park it somewhere more magical, maybe settle down in Crystal song forest for good.

Well of course it will, because where else will the city everyone has to use be?? Why waste resources when we can get dal again? Everyone loves dal right....right...right??

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    As of legion Jaina is no longer a member of the Kirin tor.

OT

They should park it somewhere more magical, maybe settle down in Crystal song forest for good.
    Oh ya that's why we're struggling to fight the Legion with Dadghar mucking everything up. Well with Jaina's fancy new BFA model I'm expecting her to be super bloodthirsty anyways:

Privateer Pirate Captain Jaina Proudmoore IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    sounds abit stupid to land dalaran in the middle of a warzone as neutral faction
    Exactly. Sure, a strong narrative could support such movement in the story-line... but Blizzard has neither the time nor the craft for that sort of development.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    "Lore-wise" sure it was supposed to be under the bubble.

In reality, there was nothing there but plain brown ground.

So Dalaran wasn't actually ingame or visible. I'm pretty sure a big purple bubble is not what the OP was asking for :P

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't though, if you got inside it there was nothing there. Dalaran didn't physically exist in WoW.

(Unless we're talking purely lore-wise)
    Talking lore wise yes, and wow wise as well, just that we didn´t have it there, but it was meant to be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    on classic it will still be in Hillsbrad Foothills - you can bet your last dollar on that
    Cool story, too bad the topic is about Battle for Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yea but because it's filled with portals to everywhere else, it's been the nexus to get around Azeroth ever since WotLK - even when it isn't the central hub.

But yea - the horde should blow up Dalaran at the end of TOS just so we don't see it again.
    This is obscenely dumb and irrational - the Horde blow up the city of the most powerful magi on the planet, no repercussions whatsoever, yeah, that makes total sense. Total sense. And of course, it'd be extremely easy to do considering Horde military resources aren't already spread thin due to an absolute failure of strategy in the Broken Isles - of course Sylvanas and the Horde obviously have the military resources to immediately blow up the most powerful magic city on Azeroth, whereas the Legion couldn't do it.

Dumb as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumaki View Post
    Except Dalaran is now neutral lorewise, and dedicated to the defense of Azeroth

Unless they evict all the horde citizen with Jaina's influence, it cannot be an alliance only city
    Should have been the "neutral faction" city... but Blizzard missed their chance to add a third faction. Too scared to take the leap!

Quote Originally Posted by Saroc View Post
    Yup.
    Eastern Kingdoms or the Alliance.
    Kalimdor for the Horde.
    Ocean in between.
    As someone stated earlier, it's pretty stupid in general considering that a lot of significant things are on the continents. So horde controls Hyjal and CoT now? Also I think Ratchet, Everlook, and Gadgetzan would have issues with this as well as Booty Bay.

Khadgar isnt gonna want to drag the Kirin Tor into another faction war.

Plus Dal is needed to mop up the demons in the broken isle.

There is no reason for it to be planted in a area that is gonna be contested by the Horde and Alliance for decades!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Don't be silly, Aethas' Sunreavers would just steal something fromt he vaults AGAIN and then blow Dalaran up with that.
    lol when did Aethas steal something from the vaults?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Last I checked, Mount Hyjal was neutral territory. Unless the Horde wanna piss off the cenarion circle even more.
    Doesn't matter. If we're saying EK is alliance and Kal is horde then yes that is factual regardless of who you think it would piss off. The whole idea behind this is stupid which is the point of it.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Well the area is not really suitable for human living anymore, so it would make little sense. The surrounding area is destroyed and there are not really friendly people around that area.

I would agree, that Dalaran should proberly relocate, but i don't think Hillsbrad is the ideal place. It all really depends on which side the Kiron Tor is when BFA starts. Something will proberly change with Khadgar dead, so either it will go to Jaina once more or it will maybe be taken over by the Sunreavers again.

If the Alliance take over, i would not be surprised to see Dalaran go to Undercity and keep the place under survilance or maybe just be moved close to one of the major Alliance cities. If the Horde take over, we will proberly see it fly to Orgrimmar or even Zandalar.
    Whoa what now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Whoa what now?
    If the Legion doesn't kill Dadghar old age will, he's super gray-haired now.

Deleted
    Let it neutral and make it constantly move over both continents, so everybody still have access to it. Or make one for each continent. There is already a lot of dalaran in the game, who cares about 2 more......