Poll: What are the best dating sites online that you have tried or places to meet singles?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, lets see. The last one I rememeber was....oh wait, that's right, I've never had a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    White? Fuck me, why does just about every asian woman go out with white guys? Do you not realize they're just using you for sex? Does sexpat ring a bell?
    Mad that asian women prefer being dicked by white guys like me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Hmm, lets see. The last one I rememeber was....oh wait, that's right, I've never had a girlfriend.

Badumm tssss!

*micdrop*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    You're Danish, so that doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Rules are made to be challenged. Not by all means keeping the fire lit seems as important as getting a fire started.
    It's as important but it's not the same game at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    My current partner is Chinese but raised in the UK. Her parents moved from Hong Kong, I met her through a work meeting and through a friend of a friend. We started as friends and it went from there.
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-11-21 at 10:28 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    If it makes you feel any better my last girlfriend was over 4 years ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    If it makes you feel any better my last girlfriend was over 4 years ago.
    How is that supposed to make him feel better ? -.-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOCAccount123 View Post
    How is that supposed to make him feel better ? -.-
    It was my only girlfriend too.

And I don't know. I am back to forever alone status too haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It was my only girlfriend too.

And I don't know. I am back to forever alone status too haha.
    As long as you don't ascribe to the 'incel' mindset there's hope!

I saw a friend using one swiper app called Coffee Meets Bagel a weekend ago. Apparently, you answer a daily question with a video response and that's pretty much your profile for the day. So instead of going through pictures of people, you're going through their 5 second long videos of their answer to the question and they're doing the same for you.

No idea if that's exactly how it works, but that's what I remember from the brief explanation.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I saw a friend using one swiper app called Coffee Meets Bagel a weekend ago. Apparently, you answer a daily question with a video response and that's pretty much your profile for the day. So instead of going through pictures of people, you're going through their 5 second long videos of their answer to the question and they're doing the same for you.

No idea if that's exactly how it works, but that's what I remember from the brief explanation.
    I kinda like this, it's a bit more 'informal' if you will. I find the dating dynamic through sites or regular apps pretty stressing, as if you're on a job interview (with unknown, impossible competition).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post

Coffee Meets Bagel is awful. Tried it once.

The only site that I have date luck on was OkCupid and -once- from Plentyof(cat)fish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MMOCAccount123 View Post
    As long as you don't ascribe to the 'incel' mindset there's hope!
    Moreso I am painfully oblivious to women showing interest.

Once a girl had me over for dinner wine and a movie at her house alone.

I thought she was just being nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 12 years ago. I was 20 and a friend arranged a "blind double date" with me and one of his girlfriend's friends while my friend and his girlfriend would come along. Right before the date he asks me "does it bother you if she's 16?" Did I say friend? I meant retard who I don't hang out with anymore. I responded "I don't want to go to jail jackass!!!" "Well you aren't going to do anything and we already told her you said yes, sooooo."

So I begrudgingly agreed to it. We went to the local arcade where we played a few games and then went to the movies. We watched "Curious George" I shit you not. I didn't pick the freaking movie....... Afterwards my "friend" is telling me to take her to a park and get to know her a little more. I said fuck that and took her ass straight home.

Haven't been on a date since.
    Last edited by Templar 331; 2017-11-21 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    White? Fuck me, why does just about every asian woman go out with white guys? Do you not realize they're just using you for sex? Does sexpat ring a bell?
    That's pretty racist. Are you implying everyone in an interracial relationship with an Asian woman is just using her for sex?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Does your kathoey know you creep on women here on MMO-Champion?

10+ Year Old Account
    well just got back from visiting my bf. Had one of the best dates Ive ever had. Sunday was an Archer marathon, then go to an open air restaurant on a beach at sunset to watch football and eat, then walked along a pier.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    That's pretty racist. Are you implying everyone in an interracial relationship with an Asian woman is just using her for sex?

- - - Updated - - -

Does your kathoey know you creep on women here on MMO-Champion?
    First you call him out for racism and then you think the thai woman I'm in a relationship with is a man. I wonder where that comes from, maybe racism?

My last date was with my now husband 10 years ago when he came to visit me. We even met on WoW, and meshed super well in real life. We had been friends in game for a while before that (I'm 29 now, he's 33.)

I think we went to see a movie... can't really remember :P

POF is the only site where I get dates; usually 1 out of 25 will respond and I'll get somewhere with 1 out of 100. I've been on Match for 6 months and sent 300 women messages and got maybe 3 responses, all no. But at least Match gives me an extra 6 months for free?? Tinder is garbage; I've matched with maybe 4 people and 3 were bots. Overall, online dating sites are a disaster but not much choice around here. I haven't actually had a real date in 5 years now and it's pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I was engaged to a Thai woman. Was with her for 7 years. I didn't say anything insulting or derogatory. You can't seem to get a valid point in anywhere, even when you're harassing me in PMs.
    Kathoey or katoey (Thai: กะเทย; rtgs: Kathoei [kàtʰɤːj]) is a transgender woman or an effeminate gay male in Thailand. A significant number of Thais perceive kathoeys as belonging to a third gender, including many kathoeys themselves, while others see them as either a kind of man or a kind of woman.[1] However, when considering transgender women (MtF) as a group in Thai society, most refer to themselves as phuying (Thai: ผู้หญิง "women"), with a minority referring to themselves as phuying praphet song (a "second kind of woman") and only very few referring to themselves as kathoey.[2] Related phrases include phet thi sam (Thai: เพศที่สาม, "third gender"), and sao praphet song or phu ying praphet song (Thai: สาวประเภทสอง, ผู้หญิงประเภทสอง—both meaning "second-type female"). The word kathoey is of Khmer origin.[3] It is most often rendered as ladyboy or lady boy in English conversation with Thais and this latter expression has become popular across Southeast Asia.

Okay, sure you didn't. I'm not harassing you in PMs, you're PMing me with lies and fabrications and was called out on your bullshit. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit the personal sniping