Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    enjoyable, though I did not like the constant artifact power grind and the fact that patch right after you allow flying-you can't fly in the new zone...

2 things were bad in Legion:

Titanforging, and Legendaries.

Idc about PVP, so 9/10 overall for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there are 3 Raids in WoW that make EVERYONE say "Yeah, these are the best".

Ulduar.

Antorus, the Burning Throne.

And Throne of Thunder.

If you don't agree with these, then you're wrong.

As Legion has made me quit Wow for longer than ever before, I rate it 1/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    As Legion has made me quit Wow for longer than ever before, I rate it 1/10.
    Time to stop obsessing over something you don't even like bro. Stop moaning and find a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by CogsNCocks View Post
    Time to stop obsessing over something you don't even like bro. Stop moaning and find a new game.
    I did, but was asked to rate it here. Your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    I did, but was asked to rate it here. Your point?
    This isn't question time bro, I'm just telling you like it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion had way too much grinding for my taste, not even satisfactory grinding, cause it doesn't end. They kept adding incentives to do the same content over and over, that isn't proper content imo. Still better than WoD though lol
    and because a random rating with nothing else to base it off is meaningless here's the xpacs i've played and my rating for them
    Legion 6/10
    WoD 5/10
    MoP 8/10
    Cata 6/10
    WotLK 8/10
    Last edited by Franzy; 2017-11-22 at 12:03 AM.

Hate the class changes
    Hate the rng and disparity of legendary effectiveness
    Hate that there was no flying upon max level
    Hate the zones packed to the brim with trivial mobs that pose no real threat
    Hate that my rng was dependent on rng from another rng

Raids and raid bosses were great

Legion is the second worst expansion, slightly ahead of WoD

I would give it a solid 7 out of ten

But for some reason i just didnt love it i just liked it and i cant put my finger on why?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    personally, after completing all raids on mythic so far within top 10 of my realm i obviously have a highly influential and professional opinion that is valued among the lesser achieving players that make up the majority of this forum.

overall i would say Legion was a solid expansion both in story and implentation of the story. having said that Artifact power and weapons were a failure and as we have heard, Blizzard are happy to see the back of them.

i would place this expansion slightly ahead but only just of WoD and quite a way behind MoP, Cata, Wotlk and TBC.

What are your opinions? (please keep them somewhat coherent)
    Its not ended yet....still expect some stuff.

But lets say...its 90 to 95% done.

It was nice.

The good things:
    - Flying was implemented nicely it was not hard work, but also not free.
    - artifacts looked cool. Where fun. And alt friendly
    - we got class mounts!!!!
    - story ( so far) was nice.
    - WQ
    - cool looking ( for most classes) tier sets.

The bad things:
    - talents. Some of my hero's had nice tree's.Some had very very bad ones. Where there was not flavor at all.
    - glyphs....so many glyphs ( as druid) where not interchangeable. And also missing.
    - class identity was still not on par with what it used to be.
    - class mount quality of story, stuff you got where extremely different from class to class. My paladin got a nice mount, nice quest. But my druid got 1 over-sized owl form ( looked cool) with no way to make it smaller ( only to go back to old form). Or my shamans kill some airheads and here is your mount....
    - Professions: To expensive to just do them, and all the quests in all the dungeons to get certain quests.

Things i missed or think they should have done better:
    - professions: felt like they where trying to motivated you NOT to do them. And they where missing flair in most cases. And very grindy.
    - class mounts. Most of the classes did not get anything extra. And the quality of quests where not always great.
    - order halls. Some you could mount in...most not. Some real quality of live stuff problems here. For some Hearting to dalaran was the only way to get to your OH. But for others it was not. Also lacked ( in my eye's). The progression/growth you had in garrisons...( holy crap...i miss garrisons for that ?!?!?! shoot me now :P). It did not show allot of growth in that area.

So overall it was nice. But some of the mistakes...where how to put it...avoidable.

Side note:
    - so the hord is getting the broken isle's? highmountian AND nightfallen ....
    - a extra zone would have been nice.

Deleted
    7/10 - robust systems introduced (WQs, m+), mixed raiding content (ToV and Nighthold great, ToS ok, EN easily worst raid since wrath naxx) and annoying AP/lego grind for progress raiders.

after WOD almost everything seems awesome, but the artifact power grind sucked, had burnouth when argus came

I think it continues to fall flat, 4/10....

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Not as good as TBC and WotLK, but pretty much better than the other expansions. It could've been one of the best if it wasn't for its issues like legiondaries, RNG, 4 difficulty raids, repeating content etc.
    We've had 4 difficulty raids since MoP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    after WOD almost everything seems awesome, but the artifact power grind sucked, had burnouth when argus came
    If you're grinding AP you're doing it wrong.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

5/10

had good features, but artifact power endless grind and titanforging killed any sense of real progression. never ending grind is almost never fun.

All the rng and crazy grinding on top of grinding on top of rng drained my passion, i've been playing less and less each day, which is sad because i really enjoyed previous expansions.

Deleted
    I actually really liked Legion, it had so many new systems in comparison to Wod/Mop and i dont think you can compare it to vanilla/tbc/wotlk because its 2017 and with time comes changes, you can say if you liked it or didnt but to compare it to these days doesnt make sense to me. I think they did a great job and mythic + was a big part of it.

I hate it 2/10 (see what I did there) since they killed MM hunter sidewinders after the first raid. RIP best spec/rotation.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

Deleted
    Questing and Factions iin Legion are boring, the main story during questing never got me. And to much elven stuff, even ghostly ones ... pffft... i'm a dwarf player.
    Pandaland and Wod during questing are much better, imo.
    Class Quests and Campaign ... i was exited ... and most of the campaign is done via the mission table :/

But overall, i'm enjoying Legion.

Deleted
    worst tank balance in an expansion to date (this is back to vanilla memey honestly) I would give that a 2/10 but overall fun maybe a 6.5