Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yes, it's such a dumb, petty, thing but it makes me crazy. When they first showed the trailer with her weirdass run I'm like... why can she still see her hands in front in the game if she holds them down when she runs?

WHATEVER. I CAN ACKNOWLEDGE IT IS LITERALLY THE MOST TRIVIAL THING ON EARTH TO CARE ABOUT BUT IT STILL MAKES ME TWITCHY.
    Dude, I'm with you, it drives me nuts. I try to run behind my team so that I know that they don't see it, lol
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Moira: So on your own screen her hands are infront of her, but everyone else see her running with them behind her :P I guess it's kind of the same for all heroes, I just never thought about it until I saw Moira.
    Just like Zarya melee animation which isn't the same depending on perspective (she punches on your screen but everyone see you use the back of the gun instead). :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    336 levels later I finally got the Tracer patch icon

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing so much Death match lately... But using it as a practice range... and boy do I suck at aiming with widow haha
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Recently i've been getting a "Your display driver has stopped responding and recovered" thing every few games when i've been trying to play. This doesn't happen with any other game and it seems to have started around the time of the latest patch...
    Tried the usual suggested stuff like Make sure you have drivers updated, Make sure there's no overheating, Don't be running too many programs etc etc but i have yet to figure it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Recently i've been getting a "Your display driver has stopped responding and recovered" thing every few games when i've been trying to play. This doesn't happen with any other game and it seems to have started around the time of the latest patch...
    Tried the usual suggested stuff like Make sure you have drivers updated, Make sure there's no overheating, Don't be running too many programs etc etc but i have yet to figure it out.
    If you're using an AMD card, follow this advice. I've had the same problem.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...ic/20758607000

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    If you're using an AMD card, follow this advice. I've had the same problem.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...ic/20758607000
    Me too, been using the old driver for a good while now. I just keep waiting and waiting for a new driver update where it'd finally read this issue with OW is fixed, maybe next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Moira: So on your own screen her hands are infront of her, but everyone else see her running with them behind her :P I guess it's kind of the same for all heroes, I just never thought about it until I saw Moira.

So tired of people joining No Limits and then playing 2-2-2 or stacking tanks and shit. If I wanted to play that I'd just play ranked or QP. It's the same as in HS and people take the OP standard decks to Wild. Bo-ring.
    I fucking love that rofl. People have dubbed it the "anime run". I'm still laughing my ass off when I see another Moira.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Recently i've been getting a "Your display driver has stopped responding and recovered" thing every few games when i've been trying to play
    In case you don't have AMD drivers, I started getting that issues after the patch before last due to Overclocking. I had to reset my GPU to default settings and not overclock and the problem went away. I was also getting an issue where it stopped rendering the game world apart from outlines.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck no is this match making "decent." Its easily one of the most incompetent and
    poorly designed MMs I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing.

Been on a losing streak since 2100 and lost *consistently* each game all day. Literally
    drop 1200+ points.

For the second time since I've been playing, I've been knocked down to Silver. Like
    holy fuck, I've said it once and knowing how fucking awful this MM is, I'll probably
    say it again : My bad luck is unparalleled in this game.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2017-11-25 at 12:51 AM.

I had a game where a genji and a winston spent the entire game calling each other homos and that the other should suck one and how they sucked at playing, delete the game, blah blah blah. Started when one guy felt that since we didnt smash right through the defences that we were all awful... We won in the end but god these two wouldn't shut up.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    just one of those days in comp where you have 3 or 4 dps on your team and you don't even notice one of them

Took a 3 week break from comp. Started again yesterday at a slow pace (3wins 1loss), and slightly back to enjoying it again. The 4 I have played have been toxicity/troll free (I know they're waiting to hit), but so far been having fun. I had 1 game where my team got upset about the 2 support running Zen/Moira instead of having Mercy. They talked about it so much our Zen swapped off to a 2nd tank (yeah, our comp was 1-3-2 and we became 2-3-1) and I stayed on Moira. All I can say, god DAMN is she fun. By the end of the 3rd round I had pulled only 1k less than the other teams solo healing Mercy (solo'd for 3 rounds), and she is strong without being OP. I even got gold objective kills simply because I was tagging people with her orb when I didn't need to use the healing version, as well as draining the enemy health for resource. People stopped complaining about the support picks by the middle of the 2nd round when they realized they werent dead (unless they got caught in a bad position), and we ended up winning.
    Other than that, at least I don't have any complaints from the last 2 days as even the team that complained weren't being toxic, they just were very vocal about wanting a different support.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea how you guys have such crappy games. I mean, mine aren't phenomenal by any means but since I don't join team chat I don't see/hear any toxicity. People aren't great, but at least they're trying. Some of you guys probably should take some time off for a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Playing with a friend for the free weekend and we run into this guy: https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/...B8%D1%8F-21222

Guy was wrecking us all over the place with soldier. It's an obvious smurf so why are we facing them when my friend is completely new to the game?
    lol!! that is my account i made to play with friends!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    lol!! that is my account i made to play with friends!!
    I bet you feel great about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I had a game where a genji and a winston spent the entire game calling each other homos and that the other should suck one and how they sucked at playing, delete the game, blah blah blah. Started when one guy felt that since we didnt smash right through the defences that we were all awful... We won in the end but god these two wouldn't shut up.
    Thank you for sharing this with us, I seriously laughed hard about this in real life. This for sure will be a good night of sleep!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I have no idea how you guys have such crappy games.
    Some of us are just really that unlucky.

I mean I lost so many games in a row that I dropped to Silver 1800s. From 2100 to fucking SILVER. In
    one day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not played for a week, first few games went okay climb a bit to 2380 new season high. Then it all goes to shit as you might expect, 2 stack just starts kicking off because 'three widow mains', even though none of us even picked Widow, and next few matches Moiras that never use a single yellow orb. The balance of the next few games was pretty atrocious as well, just absolute stomps in either direction. Finished up on 2330 again. Maybe I can get a little luck in the week.

I don't think I like Moira as a hero, she's not bad, but she just encourages the kind of degeneracy that made everyone hate Ana when she released - no one fucking heals with her. Or rather, if they do, they're on Red Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I have no idea how you guys have such crappy games. I mean, mine aren't phenomenal by any means but since I don't join team chat I don't see/hear any toxicity. People aren't great, but at least they're trying. Some of you guys probably should take some time off for a bit.
    It is the concept of the bad driver. I drive to work an hour every day due to a long commute. I pass hundreds of other drivers every day and for the most part they are all good normal drivers, but then a bad one crosses my path and when I get home or to work the first thing I do is complain about how 'everyone drives crazy, everyone is horrible at driving, you wouldn't believe what happened today!!!". It was one driver out of hundreds, but that is the one driver who sticks in my memory. They cut me off, they wronged me. Are all drivers this bad? In my imagination yes.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.