Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    A wall is not ideal. Two walls would be ideal where there is a middle buffer area. Also the infrastructure should be electronically sensitive like they have in Israel.
    I am a fan of copying the jews. Their ridged culture society and fierce hatred of outside cultures have made them a model that nationalism can aspire to for decades to come.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-22 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    everyone I disagree with is a NAZI!!!
    You've started several threads just in the last few days that are openly worshipful of authority figures, you've really only got yourself to blame for a reputation as a fascist sympathiser.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I am a fan of copying the jews. Their ridged culture society and fierce hatred of outside cultures have made them a model that nationalism can aspire to for decades to come.
    They had this brilliant of creating a new nation in a "promised land" on the other side of the planet, so that all the racist shitheads in their society went over there and blew each other up for decades in a shitty desert instead of bothering the sane, normal Jews who went on enjoying a peaceful life as dentists and doctors in civilised countries.

Wish we'd thought of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You've started several threads just in the last few days that are openly worshipful of authority figures, you've really only got yourself to blame for a reputation as a fascist sympathiser.

- - - Updated - - -

They had this brilliant of creating a new nation in a "promised land" on the other side of the planet, so that all the racist shitheads in their society went over there and blew each other up for decades in a shitty desert instead of bothering the sane, normal Jews who went on enjoying a peaceful life as dentists and doctors in civilised countries.

Wish we'd thought of that.
    That is kind of insulting to Israel...

Quote Originally Posted by Adelsten View Post
    Hope they find these scum and drop the full weight of the law on them
    How does one drop the full weight of the law upon gravity?

DALLAS --
    Investigators believe a border patrol agent who died in West Texas after suffering extensive injuries to his head and body may have fallen down a 14-foot (4-meter) culvert, and his partner, who radioed for help, has no memory of what happened, according to a U.S. official with knowledge of the investigation.

FBI spokeswoman Jeanette Harper said in a statement Monday that both agents were found late Saturday night in a culvert near Van Horn and that both had traumatic head injuries. Harper said Rogelio Martinez died early Sunday. The FBI is leading the investigation and results of his autopsy are pending.
    http://abc7.com/politics/source-bord...?sf173951966=1
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    How does one drop the full weight of the law upon gravity?

http://abc7.com/politics/source-bord...?sf173951966=1
    not saying he didnt fall, but a 14 foot fall seems unlikely for the reason of death unless straight on head or something?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    not saying he didnt fall, but a 14 foot fall seems unlikely for the reason of death unless straight on head or something?
    If the terrain is sufficiently bad, a 5 foot fall can kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    If the terrain is sufficiently bad, a 5 foot fall can kill you.
    yeah, i get that. its just not common ya know? people that fall and die usually fall from much further distances than 13.124 feet rofl. it is possible like i said, but not likely.

edit- and now we have another account of what happened. his partner saying he doesnt remember what happened? so how did he lose memory? was he the one ambushed? a lot of unknown information here.

Curious has how we're sure they are immigrants and not drug runners. Thing with walls are people find away to get past them.

Perhaps better training, better equipment, and more well trained/screen agents would have allowed for a better outcome.
    what kind of training prepares you for getting ambushed, and hit in the head with a baseball bat or a similar blunt object, and how would that prevent your death?
    just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    what kind of training prepares you for getting ambushed, and hit in the head with a baseball bat or a similar blunt object, and how would that prevent your death?
    just wondering
    Training that prevents you from entering situations where you could get ambushed by yourself? What a silly question.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

just wondering
    Being aware of your surroundings and surveying land. Which, coincidentally is his job and thus would be reasonable to assume he can do it.

It's taught to military personnel, police, even firefighters. Not very complicated.

Training that prevents you from entering situations where you could get ambushed by yourself? What a silly question.
    at the risk of being argumentative....

am·bush
    ˈambo͝oSH/Submit
    noun
    a surprise attack by people lying in wait in a concealed position.

you cant train 100% for a surprise attack. its a surprise. these are border patrol folks, not super spy james bond type shit. be a bit realistic maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Being aware of your surroundings and surveying land. Which, coincidentally is his job and thus would be reasonable to assume he can do it.

It's taught to military personnel, police, even firefighters. Not very complicated.
    understood, but really. be realistic here. the training someone would receive on that is not nearly enough considering his position. it doesnt say where he was ambushed right? coulda been in a very unsuspecting place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh what a brilliant insight that nobody has ever realised before.
    The fact that so many people aren't willing to treat illegal immigrants like the criminals they are and do their best to ignore any additional wrongdoing they may commit once they're in the country my "insight" is not as common as you seem to believe. Isn't it common logic that people who break the law once are more likely to do it more?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

just wondering
    Looks like he fell down a ravine though... so I guess spatial awareness training?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    The fact that so many people aren't willing to treat illegal immigrants like the criminals they are and do their best to ignore any additional wrongdoing they may commit once they're in the country my "insight" is not as common as you seem to believe. Isn't it common logic that people who break the law once are more likely to do it more?
    You think being an illegal immigrant means that they'll easily commit crimes?

besides the immigration itself the majority of illegals have lower crime rates than Americans so.........

Specifically for Mexican men ages 18 to 39, the incarceration rate in 2010 was 2.8 percent, compared to 10.7 percent for native-born men in the same age group, the council’s report said.

Immigrants come to the United States to build better lives for themselves and their children, said Walter A. Ewing, a senior researcher at the American Immigration Council and one of the report’s authors.

"They are very motivated to not blow that opportunity by getting in trouble with the police," he told PolitiFact. "This is especially so for unauthorized immigrants, who can be deported at any time for unlawful presence."

Crime trends

PolitiFact also noted that as the immigrant population has increased, crime has gone down, citing Ewing’s report.

Between 1990 and 2013, the foreign-born share of the U.S. population increased from 7.9 percent to 13.1 percent, and the number of unauthorized immigrants went up from 3.5 million to 11.2 million. At the same time, the violent crime rate (murder, rape and aggravated assault) decreased 48 percent and property crime rate fell 41 percent, the report said, citing FBI data.
    Last edited by Themius; 2017-11-22 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nah, I've had you figured out for a long time.
    You do recall what I stated about those that “had to get in the last word” don’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    You do recall what I stated about those that “had to get in the last word” don’t you?

as you get in the last word?

understood, but really. be realistic here. the training someone would receive on that is not nearly enough considering his position. it doesnt say where he was ambushed right? coulda been in a very unsuspecting place.

Well of course it doesn't have details. Look at the source. It's propaganda material to stir up desire for the wall. Others are reporting that he fell, fox doesn't mention it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You think being an illegal immigrant means that they'll easily commit crimes?
    Considering they already are committing a crime by being here illegally I highly doubt they have any respect for any of our other laws. "My son might be an arsonist but how dare you accuse him of tresspassing! He wouldn't do that!"
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Well of course it doesn't have details. Look at the source. It's propaganda material to stir up desire for the wall. Others are reporting that he fell, fox doesn't mention it at all.
    just hard to make a judgement without all the facts. all news is bias and terrible at giving the facts imo.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Considering they already are committing a crime by being here illegally I highly doubt they have any respect for any of our other laws. "My son might be an arsonist but how dare you accuse him of tresspassing! He wouldn't do that!"
    cparle performs rolling stops, so clearly he has no regard for the law and goes on murdering sprees on the weekends.

- - - Updated - - -

just hard to make a judgement without all the facts. all news is bias and terrible at giving the facts imo.
    Absolutely, but it's good to check the source and consider their bias. In this case, Fox has a strong gain from not reporting that he fell down a ravine. So they keep the incorrect story up knowing that 99% of their consumers won't check anywhere else.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/20...ore-death.html

Could a wall have prevented this great mans death?
    Considering the attack was likely by cartel members sneaking drugs across the border probably not.