Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    This is what happens when you can't give your kid a spank for being a little shit.
    I have little doubt that these children aren't harshly physically punished by their parents. Child abuse, especially physical but also psychological is a systemic problem plaguing most African-American communities.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    I attended Mesa schools as a kid, and even with the gang fights in the park across the street every other day, it felt way more mellow than my school now. The asshole kids kept their shit together during school hours, at the very least. And Powell wasn't exactly in a great neighborhood to begin with. Of course, I was also in the smarty pants classes all three years there, so maybe things played out differently elsewhere.

Hell, at the last school I worked at we had to ban the little manual pencil sharpeners because the 4th and 5th graders started taking the razors out and cutting each other with them. Oh, there was also trouble with kids rubbing spicy lucas candy in other kids' eyes.
    Yeah, my wife attended Powell and has some interesting stories. I lived in Gilbert as a late teen, so I lucked out. Gilbert high had some trouble makers, but nothing like mesa high, or westwood

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Have any proof "only a tiny minority that has that viewpoint"? Until then your comments are just as worthless.
    It's common sense. Ofc you ask me for proof but not op, who argued that viewpoint was prevalent in "other major urban areas."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    A generation of Single Mothers raising kids without discipline in a society that tells them to seek Violence against Authority.

What did people think would happen.
    I wish people would stop lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A generation of Single Mothers raising kids without discipline in a society that tells them to seek Violence against Authority.

What did people think would happen.
    Lot of truth in this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    I wish people would stop lying.
    How is that a lie? One of the biggest mantras of black culture is "fuck da police." Black people in major cities are highly resistant towards authority, and will often express that violently.

You don't do your race any favors buy burying your head in the sand every time their major dysfunctions are brought up.

Well, I certainly wouldn't let a 6 year old kick my ass, I'll tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    How is that a lie? One of the biggest mantras of black culture is "fuck da police." Black people in major cities are highly resistant towards authority, and will often express that violently.

You don't do your race any favors buy burying your head in the sand every time their major dysfunctions are brought up.
    It's a fucking song lol. Furthermore society isn't telling them to "seek Violence against Authority."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

It's a fucking song lol. Furthermore society isn't telling them to "seek Violence against Authority."
    It's ingrained in their culture. Where do you think the idea for the song came from? Society at large isn't telling them this, their peers are.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Isn't the school the one in charge of teaching children discipline? It was like that back in my days.
    If this is a recurring incident, I can blame no one other than the impotent teachers.
    No. That's the parent's job. Shit parents raise shit kids.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's ingrained in their culture. Where do you think the idea for the song came from? Society at large isn't telling them this, their peers are.
    Plus music does influence people. Even if they do not realize it sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    The idea that your school even needs a cop is horrifying to me, when I was at school the only security measure we had was anti trespassing paint on the 6ft walls.
    Every school within maybe 50 miles has an on duty police officer.

10+ Year Old Account
    If schools had better security this wouldnt happen

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the new wave of "You disagree with me on something politically? Wow you are literally a Nazi and I've been told that it's Ok to punch Nazis". Progressives have been inciting violence by boiling everything down to Nazi or not Nazi in the last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    If schools had better security this wouldnt happen

But if the Kid came at them with a Gun would Mac be able to dodge and get to them with his Katana?

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the biggest mantras of black culture is "fuck da police."
    I wonder why.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

it's like i said, this is what hiphop culture promotes and glorifies.

this is why it is a cancer eating at western society.

Sure it is, I wonder what series of systemic events could have ever ingrained the idea that they should fight back against oppressive forces?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Ironically, even after removing the small percentage of Black Men being "framed" they still commit are a far higher percentage of crime per capita than any other "culture" in the Country.

It's ingrained in their culture.
    Yes. Let's forget the decades of institutional racism that's burrowed deep into our society. Just blame them darkies!

What happened? I was there this weekend.

Everything was fine.

Did the fire nation attack?

On-topic: I'll blame the shitty parenting

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

But if the Kid came at them with a Gun would Mac be able to dodge and get to them with his Katana?
    as long as you zig zag