Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Changes to rare spawns - Golganarr and more?

So just how many things we're changed besides the bigger once like Seahorse mount?

I heard Golganarr was also changed, but camped 1 hour yesterday and no spawn (wowhead comments said its less than 1 hour)

Are there a list. Like I was hoping the MOP warbringers got changed or some, but they didn't. Neither did say Ordos on timeless isle as well.

Edit/bump:

Ok update then. It does seem Golganarr was heavily nerfed then. I camped for about 1 hour; Before I started I asked in general chat if any had killed him, a priest said "yes just now", and then I had the kill soon after. So if you need the toy or the kill tag for achievement....
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2017-12-03 at 07:59 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

What changes to the seahorse mount?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckypoo View Post
    What changes to the seahorse mount?
    Spawn time massively reduced

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Spawn time massively reduced
    Super. Is there a page with info on spawn times?

Super. Is there a page with info on spawn times?
    Why you think I made this thread But seriously, did Golganarr change?

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Why you think I made this thread But seriously, did Golganarr change?
    He was a 7 day CD right? I can't remember anymore. I got lucky and he spawned on top of me while I was picking up one of those red crystals. He kicked my ass. lol

Deleted
    He was a 7 day CD right? I can't remember anymore. I got lucky and he spawned on top of me while I was picking up one of those red crystals. He kicked my ass. lol
    Stealth change in Patch 7.3.2 - Hotfixes: October 24 - Poseidus now spawns every 4 hours.
    Taken from wowhead, seems to be all the original extremely rare now on 4-6hr timer

Stealth change in Patch 7.3.2 - Hotfixes: October 24 - Poseidus now spawns every 4 hours.
    Taken from wowhead, seems to be all the rares now on 4-6hr timer
    Thank you!!!

Deleted
    Thank you!!!
    No worries! happy farming

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    does this include Time Lost Proto Drake?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    does this include Time Lost Proto Drake?
    from recent comments on wowhead, it would appear to be yes.

It is *possible*, although far from confirmed, that the spawn timer of TLPD was changed recently, alongside Poseidus and some other world rare spawns. A group of approximately 8 of us has been working together when we've been online to track this down and to the best of my knowledge we only missed 2 total spawns of either Vyra or TLDP in a 6 day window.

Our theories over the course of this adventure that ***may or may not hold true***:

1. The window appears to be 4-8 hours

Bump If any knows

from recent comments on wowhead, it would appear to be yes.

It is *possible*, although far from confirmed, that the spawn timer of TLPD was changed recently, alongside Poseidus and some other world rare spawns. A group of approximately 8 of us has been working together when we've been online to track this down and to the best of my knowledge we only missed 2 total spawns of either Vyra or TLDP in a 6 day window.

Our theories over the course of this adventure that ***may or may not hold true***:

1. The window appears to be 4-8 hours
    *summons a choir of angels to sing*

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    Stupid and unnecessary change. What is the fucking point in farming anything rare if they start mailing the shit for you. Welfare all over again.
    That started as early as the vanilla end of patch with all the pvp gear for honor. Its a natural involvement of a game as it grows old.

Seems Golganarr wasn't changed then

Stupid and unnecessary change. What is the fucking point in farming anything rare if they start mailing the shit for you. Welfare all over again.
    If it actually required any farming you'd have a point. But rare spawns can't be farmed, they can only be camped. Camping basically boils down to sitting around doing nothing and eventually being rewarded for it, which ironically is very similar to the welfare you're complaining about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    If it actually required any farming you'd have a point. But rare spawns can't be farmed, they can only be camped. Camping basically boils down to sitting around doing nothing and eventually being rewarded for it, which ironically is very similar to the welfare you're complaining about.
    The Irony of Hezar complaining about a change that reduces sitting around waiting for handouts, is amazing. I guess Hezar doesn't really know what welfare is.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So just how many things we're changed besides the bigger once like Seahorse mount?

I heard Golganarr was also changed, but camped 1 hour yesterday and no spawn (wowhead comments said its less than 1 hour)

Are there a list. Like I was hoping the MOP warbringers got changed or some, but they didn't. Neither did say Ordos on timeless isle as well.
    Kazzak, I believe. Seen him spawn with 3 hours difference.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Kazzak, I believe. Seen him spawn with 3 hours difference.
    Thanks, would love more info if any other knows some places

What is the point of having things in game that 99.99% players will never see because they spawn once every 5 days and are dead in 1s because of 100 campers?

There is a difference between thing thats "rare" and thing that de facto doesn't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, would love more info if any other knows some places
    Still not seen the Doomwalker up in a while, though. I should really go kill the TBC Kazzak and get it over with.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..