What will happen to pristine when classic is released ?

Once Vanilla is released pristine wow is just going to flop & be dwarfed in comparison to classic servers. My estimate 5 players in classic for every single player in pristine

How do you think blizzard is going to react to this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    Once Vanilla is released pristine wow is just going to flop & be dwarfed in comparison to classic servers. My estimate 5 players in classic for every single player in pristine

How do you think blizzard is going to react to this?
    Seeing how pristine servers never came to be and were only an idea, I hope not... after looking at your signature I actually hope so. (since 5x0 is still 0)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

You again!? (The signature is a dead give away).

OT: How are Blizzard going to react to your random prediction? They probably won't because it's nonsense.

I think you're putting waaaaaaaaaaay too much emphasis on how popular you think Classic will be. It'll boom in the begin but then drop off VERY quickly and normality will resume (and this is coming from someone who will play Classic and genuinely thinks he'll enjoy it/be in for the long run).
    Last edited by Navitas; 2017-11-22 at 12:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    You again!? (The signature is a dead give away).

OT: How are Blizzard going to react to your random prediction? They probably won't because it's nonsense.
    I mean they'll obviously shut down "pristine" before launching classic so nobody sees the relation between the death of one and start of the other... /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I predict the ratio will be closer to 125.2 Mana Crystals per 9.252 Healthstones. Clearly Death Knights are the superior battleground.

That's what you just sounded like.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    That's what you just sounded like.
    That seems like some Khadgar-legendary-quest type of shiat.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the heck is "Pristine WoW"?
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    What the heck is "Pristine WoW"?
    Retail servers.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Retail servers.
    While partially true, it's actually a small subsection of retail servers that never came to be: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Pristine_realm

Deleted
    When people keep telling how in vanilla you need to interact with people more and how the community matters way more i think to myself "exactly". These kinds of people i'll be glad to not be relying on and playing with. Every loving explanation on why people want vanilla back is thwarted by 10 other shitposts from the people equivalent of a fart in an elevator.
    Last edited by mmoc029e10d7f3; 2017-11-22 at 12:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    While partially true, it's actually a small subsection of retail servers that never came to be: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Pristine_realm
    I also suspect that Classic realms will have more players than Pristine Realms, considering the total numbers of players on Pristine Realms is 0.

What even is this topic?
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!