Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    Blizzard opened a can of worms with this whole classic WoW reveal. Huge mistake. The so called "vanillia" players are some of the most vile neckbeard trolls I've seen in my gaming life. Why would anyone in his right mind want to play in such toxic atmosphere? Ubelievable.

Bad decision, this whole classic will be a downfall of Blizz and a useless money sponge.

They should drop it when they still have time. Let kids and retards sit on unofficial servers.
    No worry, the most toxic members of the community are people like you, who purposely go into a community they hate just to rile things up. We'll just have to wait for your kind to tire of their trollish ways, and we'll get something that is no worse and probably better than today's retail (with plenty of dickheads, but plenty of good people too).

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Jesus..all these doomsayers and people who think they can predict shit for the entire community that will play on those servesr (or for retail / next x-pacs)
    So.. exactly like all the people proclaiming that Vanilla servers will be godly and amazing and nothing will be wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    No worry, the most toxic members of the community are people like you, who purposely go into a community they hate just to rile things up. We'll just have to wait for your kind to tire of their trollish ways, and we'll get something that is no worse and probably better than today's retail (with plenty of dickheads, but plenty of good people too).
    Thanks for making it clear this thread is a troll bait.
    I was having a hard time reaching that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    So.. exactly like all the people proclaiming that Vanilla servers will be godly and amazing and nothing will be wrong?
    If experience on private servers are any indication... yeah. Classic should be amazing! HYPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I suggested to add new models you can toggle on and off and someone told me to kill myself.
    because 1 person is representative of the entire community amirite?

. The so called "vanillia" players are some of the most vile neckbeard trolls I've seen in my gaming life. Why would anyone in his right mind want to play in such toxic atmosphere?
    Private servers are already like that. It's disgusting. Let's hope they'll stay where they are and not fill Classic with elitism, toxicity, racism and hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    Private servers are already like that. It's disgusting. Let's hope they'll stay where they are and not fill Classic with elitism, toxicity, racism and hate.
    Well, the difference between Private servers and Retail Classic, will be this: Players will be held accountable by Blizzard.

That should kill a lot of the racism and bile spewed in general chats.

Whenever you are in an online debate, where one side is toxic, while the other side is right, you are the toxic other side.
    You want to be the people in the middle, slightly emberassed for the people on your side ad homineming the shit out of "the others".

Bonus points for the ongoing "but how do american party systems play into this?" attemp. You guys...
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Well, the difference between Private servers and Retail Classic, will be this: Players will be held accountable by Blizzard.

That should kill a lot of the racism and bile spewed in general chats.
    Can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you on something, but yes, very much looking forward to Blizz run servers and this is one of the main reasons why.

Blizzard opened a can of worms with this whole classic WoW reveal. Huge mistake. The so called "vanillia" players are some of the most vile neckbeard trolls I've seen in my gaming life. Why would anyone in his right mind want to play in such toxic atmosphere? Ubelievable.

Bad decision, this whole classic will be a downfall of Blizz and a useless money sponge.

They should drop it when they still have time. Let kids and retards sit on unofficial servers.
    The fact that you ha e not been infracted by a mod baffles me. Sad how poorly managed these forums are.

Deleted
    Let's check this vanilliaboys graph and see who is fantasising reality here:

Yeah right, it's me. Vanillia WoW is a typical golden bollock.

In reality it was one of the biggest mmo-culture flops ever. When Ultima Online made tight communities were people talked to each other and respected each other the WoW devolved players into mentally-unstable loot pinata hunters. Loot was everything and the power-lvl jump was so insane people were going bonkers to get it. Everything was second to loot - guildies, real life, friends and family. The sheep were herded by manchild guild leaders enjoying their sick power trips. Long, mechanically simple but tedious raids spewed new breed of miserable no-lifes. All those derogatory gamer-memes we have today were born in vanillia WoW. Non-gamers lost respect for mmo-players mostly thanks to WoW.

People who want true vanillia experience want to jump on this sick bandwagon and that's why I'm totally against raising this abomination of a mmo game. Majority of mmo-players have grown beyond the simpleton that vanillia WoW was. It belongs to the past and should stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    Sry OP, even though I am not necessarily pro classic servers your thread is just weak b8 m8.
    Give it time to grow. My previous thread "Sylvanas is a raid boss!" had 18 pages and 350 replies. I can deliver if I try hard enough!
    Last edited by mmoc70920841bc; 2017-11-22 at 04:10 PM.

Thats why I wish Blizzard would put extra charge on Classic Servers,
    The trolls would stay on their private servers free of charge.

Deleted
    Everytime I point out that classic fanbois are rude and toxic, they try to convince me in very rude and toxic way that they aren't. It's bound to be a shitstorm regardless. It takes just a bunch of die hard fans to ruin the whole thing for everyone and let me tell you, vanilla wow has a lot of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Everytime I point out that classic fanbois are rude and toxic, they try to convince me in very rude and toxic way that they aren't. It's bound to be a shitstorm regardless. It takes just a bunch of die hard fans to ruin the whole thing for everyone and let me tell you, vanilla wow has a lot of those.
    This. And not to mention the toxicity that will be pouring in on the retail side.

People's attitudes have changed since the old days of MMOs. And for the worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This. And not to mention the toxicity that will be pouring in on the retail side.

People's attitudes have changed since the old days of MMOs. And for the worse.
    People get offended when someone tells them his group is made out of toxic despicable human beings?

The shock

How would you like me to reply to that?

Its amazing how this thread is not already closed.

@Zepp: You are an atrocious person who needs counseling.

Of course, that's just my opinion. But I loathe you.
    GM of <Invictus>
    Co-Founder of www.classicwow.live
    Co-Author of the Navak & Egregious 1-60 Horde & Alliance Leveling Guide
    Discord: Egregious#7439
    Twitch
    YouTube

Remember back when you had to fear being a petulant child or outlandish dickbag in LFD/LFR or else you would suffer the consequences of your entire server finding out you were a piece of shit and blacklisting you from groups and preventing a toxic person who goes against everybody's grain?

Oh yeah, that's one of the "QoL" changes brought but made it 10x easier to be a piece of shit in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh look, another doomsayer who thinks he knows better.
    Weren't the vanilla crowd up until very recently just a bunch of doomsayers that thought they knew better?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Weren't the vanilla crowd up until very recently just a bunch of doomsayers that thought they knew better?
    Well, seeing how blizzard is actually implementing classic you can't say they were 100% wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    What doom were they saying? If you're going to be so intellectually deficient as to use "NO U" make sure it at least makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.