Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The affliction warlock 4p is still weak and boring and the change gives literally 0 dps, gj blizz! Changing things just to say you did something while it had abolutely no effect on anything.

Guess I stick with Tier 20 since Ret was garbage before the nerf

How about giving us Mind Sear back and forgot that change was ever happened. It is problematic design and makes us the new hunter class which only breaks cc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylalai View Post
    That was also what Preach was saying in one of his videos. First Blizzard makes tier set bonuses as uninteresting as possible and then they come and say "Well since the bonuses are uninteresting and people don't like them, we just remove them. Because we listen to feedback!!!".

And it seems to work. I read dozens of comments of people loving Blizz for removing the bonuses.. It's crazy how easy/fast people can be manipulated.
    Can't say I'm surprised, but if they wanted to phase out tier bonuses that is the way to do it. Ease people into it instead of just removing set bonuses that used to dramatically change your playstyle and overall power, in favor of a bunch of % based, streamlined boring crap.

Then people with goldfish-memory won't care so much. Tier has always presented a problem with "locked" item slots but maybe try something new then, like entire raid-wide bonuses. 2/4/6 items from the same raid for some bonuses.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2017-11-22 at 09:54 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilec View Post
    It feels like Blizzard is working really hard to make all of the set bonuses weak and uninteresting.
    Tell that to a BM hunter

Dont know what is Blizzard trying to make with those changes. Want the people to use 2p/2p/2p.

BULLSHIT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Blizz logic: Hunters aren't going to use T21... Let's nerf it!
    Shhhh be carefull they can hear you.. They can still do things to t19/20

Another boring tier set.
    Flat or % increase healing/damage/duration of <skill here>. Can we please get some people with imagination to work on these? Please?

10+ Year Old Account
    wow ret t20 till BfA incoming if they dont the shit out of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, is that art contest only for the US or worldwide? Couldn't find any info in the threat about that and I'm not able to ask in the Forum since I don't have characters on the US servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    Its because they would rather not have to work and make unqiue ideas. They would rather not have to make individual class themes, and instead make one transmogable set for each kind of gear. IE Cloth,Leather,Mail,Plate. Its a joke, how pathetic this dev team is. They literally time gate content that is already there and call it new. Even worse are the morons who play the game. Yes lets pay 15 a month on top of a 60 dollar expansion. The player base is so stupid they cant even see how moronic they are. Doing random nerfs and buffs last second, isnt them fixing the game. They shouldnt get $15 because they take weeks to figure out small problems, or even months. But you know what, they get away with it. Im already dreading the fact of allied races. I see that as their turn to for new content from now on. They will just release reskinned character models that are already in game, that take no work to do. They banned players a while back ago for doing the exact same thing. I tried it out, it took me 10min to have the mod refit gear. Honestly i'm glad I cancelled my sub. I just play the PTR, and ill play the beta. However if they continue with this grindfest for kids, im done with WoW.
    just wait for classic wow, its not healthy to stick to something that is clearly hurting you that much :/

@chaud
    Balance druid set was updated to be a 6s duration, not 4s
    Druid: Bermantle Battlegear
    Balance
    4-piece bonus now increases the damage of Moonfire and Sunfire by 20% (was 10%) for 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    @chaud
    Balance druid set was updated to be a 6s duration, not 4s
    Updated, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Blizz logic: Hunters aren't going to use T21... Let's nerf it!
    I like how they didn't touch marks at all since it was such garbage

Deleted
    I don't want to know what the blizlets are going to do tier 20.
    Well. Fun times have been had, move to a fun game.

damn spriests keep getting worse and worse

literally no reason to bring priest except holy to raid

People seems to be anxious to ruin the fun in the game for them self and other because of minor changes. A higher item budget could compensate the tweak of the set bonuses. Not every bonus must be on a killer level - some classes still perform very well with not so good bonuses.

Stop asking for passives that covers bad playing. In some points I can understand why blizzard is dropping set bonuses in BfA (yes it's is not selfless of Blizzard - the designers don't have to twist there brains to design useful bonuses).

If Blizzards would drops all passive +gains - a big chunks of players would imagine that not the bonuses or the gear is the problem of bad performance.

Having a strong +2 bonus and a weaker +4 bonus if fine by me - a +2 bonus is faster to gain - so the progression to tackle harder bosses in the raid becomes more easy - smoother progression.

For me not playing a FOTM class with FOTM set bonuses was always a challenge that I like - keeps the game interesting for me.

Deleted
    I would expect t19/t20 gear like CoF/set bonuses to be nerfed on/after heroics adjustments

Deleted
    I'm sure all the texture artists at Blizzard would be happy to know that their job takes no work to do, Senshenzu. :P

Wow way to go Blizzard, change from 40% to 15% haste for DH set seems hardly scientific, or based on any judgement whatsoever. Not to mention that the set bonus is boring as fuck, and basically hightlights design problem with the class... "we have no clue how to change DH rotation nor increase its dps except giving it flat haste increase"... so retarded.
    Bring back Ghostcrawler tbh.