Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Listening to Vanilla

I've been listening to Vanilla soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1C582522BAC385 It feels so good, especially Teldrassil part. Can't wait to get back to the old world.

Ya it’s rather neat

Well you're gonna have to wait anyways.

At least 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Well you're gonna have to wait anyways.

At least 2 years.
    Or 6 months... depends if you listen to trolls like you or fanbois like me. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Or 6 months... depends if you listen to trolls like you or fanbois like me. :P
    I honestly feel like it'll release Nov. 23rd, 2018. It's iconic (Vanilla was released on Nov 23rd, 2004) so idk :x

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I honestly feel like it'll release Nov. 23rd, 2018. It's iconic (Vanilla was released on Nov 23rd, 2004) so idk :x
    That's honestly a solid theory

Barrens and Dun Morogh music are legendary tier.

Dustwallow Marsh and Thunder Bluff are also great.

I think it will be released by the end of 2018 at the latest. I don't believe Blizzard would announce it when they did if it was years away.

Yes, this may very well be the release date.

And Vanilla's last day was: January 14, 2007 (TBC launched the 15th)... Maybe it'll come sooner and we'll the the NEW Vanilla on the day it died: Jan 14, 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    And Vanilla's last day was: January 14, 2007 (TBC launched the 15th)... Maybe it'll come sooner and we'll the the NEW Vanilla on the day it died: Jan 14, 2018.
    I never thought about that... Interesting for sure!!

Impossible, that's too close to BfA release date. Also, one year after will be WoW's 15th anniversary, now THAT would be a fucking solid date.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Impossible, that's too close to BfA release date. Also, one year after will be WoW's 15th anniversary, now THAT would be a fucking solid date.
    IIRC they did not announce release date for BfA. But, I agree that BfA and Classic will not be released at the same time, not even very close to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Underwolf View Post
    IIRC they did not announce release date for BfA. But, I agree that BfA and Classic will not be released at the same time, not even very close to each other.
    Right. And all they said was before the end of 2018, we have a new raid next week, I mean everything lines to to go like every other xpacks, all it an educated guess I suppose lol.

I've been listening to Vanilla soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1C582522BAC385 It feels so good, especially Teldrassil part. Can't wait to get back to the old world.
    Wait a minute...

LIAR!!!

That does look like a SUSPICIOUSLY non-vanilla playlist :P

I always really liked the music from STV/Tanaris. Was kind of exploratory & slightly creepy at the same time. It added to the uneasy feeling of never knowing if a rogue was going to pop out for the gank attempt.

I think it will be released by the end of 2018 at the latest. I don't believe Blizzard would announce it when they did if it was years away.

Yes, this may very well be the release date.
    Diablo 3 was announced in 2008 and released in 2012.
    Starcraft 2 was announced in 2007 and released in 2010.
    Overwatch was announced in 2014, and released in 2016.
    Hearthstone is the only game released in a year, 2013-2014.

It's not an expansion and they only just started hiring most of the team for it. I doubt it's coming before 2019.

2-3 years away at least. A - they have not even started working on it. and B - they will not release it to compete with their vanilla themed expansion, BfA. 2-3 years at least, or, possibly, never.

NE music was the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the music from Vanilla is actually still in the game. You wouldn't believe the amount of people that say 'but they removed the vanilla music' no they didn't they just added additional music to those zones.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance