Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's more likely they could take up home in Gilneas with the Worgen once it's reclaimed. Would be a nice bit of a full circle, the rescuers become the rescued and help the Worgen undo the damage the Forsaken did to the land of Gilneas. I'd be down with that.
    Butts.

Feralas would also be an option.. at least in theory,

Blizz said they want west vs east, in a vid they even color one continent red and the other blue.

So nelves will prolly be somewhere in eastern kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Blizz said they want west vs east, in a vid they even color one continent red and the other blue.

So nelves will prolly be somewhere in eastern kingdoms.
    val'sharah is close to the East

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I see the broken isles becoming hotly contested, the Alliance controls Aszuna, Val'sharah, and would probably easily make a pact with the Vrykul and gain control of Stormheim that way, leaving the Horde's two zones sandwiched between Alliance forces from three sides if you count Kul Tiras.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    I see the broken isles becoming hotly contested, the Alliance controls Aszuna, Val'sharah, and would probably easily make a pact with the Vrykul and gain control of Stormheim that way, leaving the Horde's two zones sandwiched between Alliance forces from three sides if you count Kul Tiras.
    I think azsuna and valshara can be areas totally controlled by the alliance but Stormheim could be a war front sylvanas will want to capture the valkyre.
    Zandalar is also close to the south! this area of islands in the middle of the sea can be a perfect place for war

Exodar/Azuremyst, at least some of them
    Get our fucking update somehow
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I think azsuna and valshara can be areas totally controlled by the alliance but Stormheim could be a war front sylvanas will want to capture the valkyre.
    Zandalar is also close to the south! this area of islands in the middle of the sea can be a perfect place for war
    No doubt in my mind there will be several warfronts in the Broken Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    No doubt in my mind there will be several warfronts in the Broken Isles.
    the horde and the alliance can send reinforcements from zandalar and kultiras

5+ Year Old Account
    the horde and the alliance can send reinforcements from zandalar and kultiras
    As well as from Northrend and Pandaria, which kinda means the Alliance would have a bit of an edge.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2017-11-23 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Teldrassil's destruction, im sure they will explain where the refugees go. I'm assuming Val'sharah will be their best choice of location. If not their a couple places on Kalimdor, but avoiding Kalimdor they could setup in Gilneas if Blizzard actually turns it into a function city zone.

but really their location wont matter since Teldrassil's destruction is only locked to story. Same with Forsaken, they can setup in so many places.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    considerin suramar and highmountain are horde, i highly doubt it nightelves will live right next to horde
    We don't even know how allied races work yet. For all we know, there could be only offshoot groups that ally with the factions while the population remains mostly neutral. This would explain why allied races don't have a starting zone.

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    We don't even know how allied races work yet. For all we know, there could be only offshoot groups that ally with the factions while the population remains mostly neutral. This would explain why allied races don't have a starting zone.
    in the demo of the blizzcon baine is negotiating with mayla, lorthemar and lady ladrin with thalyssra

Why should they be refugees in stormwind if they have a place that belongs to them?
    It doesn't belong to them. The Nightborne are also right next door and they are enemies now. There is no way they are going to let them get a foothold there.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

in the demo of the blizzcon baine is negotiating with mayla, lorthemar and lady ladrin with thalyssra
    The destruction of their cities could also be a catalyst. Perhaps they could sink the broken isles. All of it this time. Maybe the nightwell implodes. The nightbourne saw massive losses that would lead Suramar indefensible and the nightbourne in need of allies. We don't even know if these leaders accept the invitations either.

Deleted
    I was thinking what could be the new home of the night elves...
    They could just go back to their old home, the one they had for thousands of years. Hyjal. Seems the World Tree has recovered from Archimonde's fiery death explosion so they can just live around the original World Tree again.