Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfire View Post
    Because it makes sense. Classic WoW releasing and rewarding players that come back and actually bought classic. I can care less if you think its not needed. My question is what would be a great reward if they were to do something like this.

Why stay subbed to a game that is junk after WotLK? The entire structure of current WoW is trash. Why do you think tons of people are wanting classic and BC.
    No, if it was "rewarding" in the way you say, it would be limited to those players.
    But there is no indication or reason to believe it will be.

You simply want something for free, and insist that you "earned" it.

Go write a blog somewhere.
    You say it is a question on whether they should, but then proceed to dismiss any discussion of that and then to what it should be, as if it were some established fact it should happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    Is the Vanilla server not good enough?

Also, accounts subbed for 10 years during the 10th anniversary got a special statue sent to them. Unless you quit at some point, that was your special present of appreciation.
    Apparently not.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-11-23 at 07:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

no, they shouldnt. thats dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if you log into Classic servers for the first time and the game detects you've been subscribed since Vanilla you should get an achievement pop up called "Not This Shit Again" and then you are kicked from the server with the error message "You already let this crack cocaine ruin you once, get out while you still can."
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    We all know you are little special snowflake, but getting a reward to show it? Dunno man, getting sad.

Deleted
    I got to experience the game at it's prime, thats enough for me.

Truly hope some of the newer players will be able to get a glimpse of that experience as well with the classic servers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    this is a false flag operation. Op is trying to paint us classic lovers as crazy entitled jerks.
    Not everything is a conspiracy against your self-inflated importance.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

A simple veteran reward would be nice, but not necessary.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Yea, we should get a snowflake above our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    Is the Vanilla server not good enough?

Also, accounts subbed for 10 years during the 10th anniversary got a special statue sent to them. Unless you quit at some point, that was your special present of appreciation.
    exactly this lol

7+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking about this and said why shouldn't us players that actually bought a copy of Classic WoW, and still have it to prove it, get something special when Classic servers release. I still have my copy from day 1 launch and thought that it would be nice if Blizzard showed us some appreciation when rereleasing the game. Any thoughts on what it could be if they were willing to do something like this. Really they should have logs from our accounts of if and when we bought our copies of classic WoW so still having the copy wouldn't be necessary but I am a game collector and don't let go of things like that.
    no because its been 13 years. and if those who decided to throw away a useless disc and box are punished for not keeping those for 13 fucking years?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Not everything is a conspiracy against your self-inflated importance.
    he is right though, there is a fair amount of non classic wanters trying to make the community look like shitheads.
    look at my signature for an example ;p
    but yeah he is not wrong, even in real life politics people do this alot, trump and hillery fans were both shat on because they both did it, going to the others ralley and making the other side look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking about this and said why shouldn't us players that actually bought a copy of Classic WoW, and still have it to prove it, get something special when Classic servers release. I still have my copy from day 1 launch and thought that it would be nice if Blizzard showed us some appreciation when rereleasing the game. Any thoughts on what it could be if they were willing to do something like this. Really they should have logs from our accounts of if and when we bought our copies of classic WoW so still having the copy wouldn't be necessary but I am a game collector and don't let go of things like that.
    No, I don't think so. You're already getting a museum.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..