Thread: Anduin Wyrnn

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    So with all her Banshee power she could kill 3 footmen? While Anduin rezzed Genn who, knowing the old wolf, murdered every Horde he could find.

That rezz/heal was Play of the Game.
    I like you got Genn as your profile picture

Deleted
    0, because I'm not a 12 year old child.

I'd give him a 10 for being a great character tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Anduin just bawled his eyes out..
    Watch the Cinematic, Saurfang looked like he was about to do the same after getting hit by arrows. When Sylvanas did her Bitch scream, Saurfang looked like he wanted to go home and hide under his bed. Pathetic.
    At least Anduin stoood firm despite his lack of battle skill, he wasn't crying, of course but he did not like fighting, yet he did. He also mass ressed his army, pretty badass. You can dislike him all you want, but Anduin has become a great character and Iøm eager to see where his story goes.

Hopefully Sylvanas will finally become a raid boss, it's long overdue to that wannabe lich queen to die.

Deleted
    I'm ready for him to bash me and bear his children. Obviously for the good of the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wannabe Lich Queen vaulted onto the siege weapon, took out a bunch of rats, blew the weapon up, went full banshee mode, killed a couple more rats and gave the epic battle cry. Anduin just bawled his eyes out.

Oh please let Anduin be a raid boss.
    What does a decaying corpse's ass taste like, because you're kissing hers so hard it should be considered necrophilia

Oh and I say on the scale 0...because I've got nothing against a priest who is barely into adulthood who is able to pick up a sword and kick the shit out of people and then revive his army.
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2017-11-23 at 08:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin just bawled his eyes out.
    Anduin's eyes were watering because he was staring directly at an absurdly bright light source. Your eyes would be watering too, bub, that's how the human body works.

I would also take Anduin over the unstable psycho bitch any day.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-11-23 at 08:12 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The wannabe Lich Queen vaulted onto the siege weapon, took out a bunch of rats, blew the weapon up, went full banshee mode, killed a couple more rats and gave the epic battle cry. Anduin just bawled his eyes out.

Sylvannas - "FUCK YEAH! Our DPS is awesome, we'll win this battleground in no time.... oh SHIT they brought healers."

Healers win battlegrounds
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

On a scale of 1 - 10 (10 being the highest) how much do you want to bash this silly little boy kings face in with a very heavy two handed mace?

I'll go with 10.

Seriously, I must commend Blizzard on making such a hateful character. I wonder if he's stopped crying his little eyes out yet?
    Personally I'd go with 15.... that being said, at least he is doing something other then being a mopey little bitch next xpac....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagden View Post
    I love Anduin. Varian Wrynn was a weird fit for leader of the Alliance. I know he was a Thrall analogue but he was a bit...Orcish for the role. And that anime ponytail was odd.

Anduin embodies nobility, justice, poise and empathy that embody the Alliance and set it apart from the Horde. He stood up to Garrosh and got every bone in his body broken for it but still had the brass balls to visit him in prison and speak with him. He stood up to his father and convinced him to stop being a genocidal maniac that was headed the way of Garrosh. And when push comes to shove and there's no more use in talking, he'll nuke a dreadlord and get a dying army moving again with a massive swirling vortex of light using his faith alone. He's a badass, and not the usual kind of badass that's getting tiresome and run-of-the-mill these days. He's a badass that can make healing while overcome with emotion look cool. That's new and interesting to me. We don't need yet another dark and brooding uberwarrior in Warcraft. We have more than enough of those.
    This is a great summation of why he's awesome and more interesting than his counterpart.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is the best, I would be stoked for BfA even if it would be all about him. His development over the years, my god - like watching my own son stepping up to the game.

2. He's young and holds the largest responsibilities in the Alliance, way before he could have imagined to, so I think he's doing alright all things considered. World peace is what he wants but his people and compatriots must come first and it so happens they were attacked with the burning of Teldrassil. I'd bash his face with a mace, because I'm Horde, but I have no specific desire to do so. He's still the best channel within the Alliance for my side to reach out to.

Gotta love the Anduin-was-staring-at-bright-light argument on why he was teared up. Come on, he's obviously an emotional person, who doesn't mind letting it flow when his body wants it. Even with tears he's pulling his weight.
    Last edited by Zuben; 2017-11-23 at 09:06 AM.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

I'd rather have him in charge than Sylvanas. She's such a shit character for WC.

He's a Seventeen year old child on a bloody battlefield.

He killed two orcs, got knocked back, wondered What to do, then mass-rezzed a whole army.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the impression he wasn't teary-eyed because he was emotional, but because of the bright intensity of the Light shining in his eyes. He didn't look sad to me.

Can't stand him. He's the Wesley Crusher of WoW.

It wouldn't be so unbearable if he was just the leader of Stormwind but for some god awful reason he's leader of the Alliance too.

Funny how OP stopped replying after getting bashed so hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
    Funny how OP stopped replying after getting bashed so hard.
    Just like that other troll in the cinematic?

Deleted
    I want to bash the Lich Queen with my flail untill her skull is all over the walls

oh wait

1. He's a really interesting character, has always been likable and as of the BfA cinematic he's also hot as hell. I'm also happy that there's a male character in the Warcraft universe who isn't a roided out absurdly muscled "badass" while still being a powerful leader, it's about damn time.