Thread: Anduin Wyrnn

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like Anduin. He's had great cut-scenes and cinematics lately.

We know he can hunt with a bow. He's killed demons his father had trouble with.
    Dude's survived assassination by dragons and THEN befriended one.
    Also, like, probably converted Baine to the Light? (Dude's got irons in the fire everywhere)
    He's survived the dunking of both Garrosh and Saurfang.
    Dude's crushed orcs and trolls to dusty particles. PARTICLES.
    And now he's wielding magic that can crack the skies with thunder and fully empower an army.
    Plus now he has like, the coolest helm ever. His style is like, on point.
    We know in the future he's going to take on the Darkness AND PROBABLY WIN.

Deleted
    You could have at least spelled Wrynn right.

I liked him most in MoP. Afterwards, he became just another generic character for me. The cinematic was kinda OK, him inspring the troops, but I am very jaded at this point. He is just mirroring Sylvanas' darkness with his light.

I wish Blizzard could just for once show us the hatred and bigotry of the Alliance and some kind of sympathy for the human side of Horde members as a focus, not as a sideshow.
    Let the Alliance for once commit a damnable action and let the Horde be the one who is suffering unjustly. Anduin would have the motivation to backstab the Horde after the repelling of the Legion, because his father died on the Broken Shore and Greymane and Jaina have constantly nagged on him that this is all Horde's fault.

But alas, WoW is more and more written like the world of Lord of the Rings, where it's 100% clear who are the good guys and who are the evil ones.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2017-11-23 at 11:15 AM.

I like Anduin. He is a good boy for the Alliance dudes.
    I'm just an Horde guy that want to return to WC2 Horde (or Rend Dark Horde!), so 10 for me!!!

Anduin is a beautiful golden boy, and I will fight to defend his smile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the cinematic they Sylvanas and Anduin were basically Overwatch characters with their ultimates:

Sylvanas = Reaper
    Anduin = Mercy ("Heroes never die!")

We all know that Mercy is the better character overall, therefore Anduin is all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Looking at the cinematic they Sylvanas and Anduin were basically Overwatch characters with their ultimates:

Sylvanas = Reaper

We all know that Mercy is the better character overall, therefore Anduin is all right.
    DPS doesn't matter if the other side brought healers in Mythic gear.

Deleted

Sylvanas = Reaper

So would that make Genn Genji?

Not going to lie, he really REALLY annoyed me during MOP but he seems to have grown up a lot so I can overlook his behaviour back when he was younger.

It's pretty cool seeing him as more of a leader in the latest cinematic, especially as I remember when he was just the little kid running round Stormwind.

How times have changed

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
    Funny how OP stopped replying after getting bashed so hard.
    Been at work.

Also, time to resart the blight program.

Calling it now, Anduin dies next expac.

I'd much rather want the vocal af ''X major lore character must die, make he / she a raid boss!'' minority fanatics to become a thing ingame that you turn into a target dummy to bash against as much as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I want to bash the Lich Queen with my flail untill her skull is all over the walls

oh wait

Conveniently cuts the 30 other players that carried him to victory out of the screenshot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Conveniently cuts the 30 other players that carried him to victory out of the screenshot
    Sorry bun, I soloed all the 4 pathetic "leaders" of the horde

And it definetly didn't took me like 30min to kill one D:

-10, since we know where his stories going.

(Hint, he's not dying ANY fucking time soon).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Tbh, if there were 30 other players, they'd be somewhere in the screenshot, jumping and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Sorry bun, I soloed all the 4 pathetic "leaders" of the horde

And it definetly didn't took me like 30min to kill one D:
    They're actually quite easy to solo, if you're a tank and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    The wannabe Lich Queen vaulted onto the siege weapon, took out a bunch of rats, blew the weapon up, went full banshee mode, killed a couple more rats and gave the epic battle cry. Anduin just bawled his eyes out.

Oh please let Anduin be a raid boss.
    And he rez his army. Pretty impressive stuff.

Anduin just bawled his eyes out? Yeah. So? Ever been to war? Ever seen people and comrades die in front in you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    And he rez his army. Pretty impressive stuff.

Anduin just bawled his eyes out? Yeah. So? Ever been to war? Ever seen people and comrades die in front in you?
    Gotten hit in the chest by Saurfang. That'd get the toughest men to tear up a bit.

0, the kid's grown a lot and hopefully survives the expansion.

He's so young and still finds the strength to hold the alliance on his shoulders, that's admirable.

You might watch the expansion trailer and go "lol it's like he's never held a sword before" because he hasn't. The kid's a priest. And yet he still survived an encounter with Saurfang. That's pretty impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

God I love Anduin threads. They always bring out the internet tough guys who are just a never-ending source of amusement.

I love Anduin as a character. It makes it better that he pisses you off.
    He's a human with doubts, flaws and qualities. He's young and he has a lot to learn, he should struggle, it would be nonsensical for him not to. He's not a He-man cut out with big shoulderpads and 0 personality like a lot of stereotypical male characters. Fantasy can have other kinds of male characters other than the archetypes from The Mercenaries. Tired of that juvenile male bravado.

No. I wouldn't want to kill him.

He's a young boy who's been through a LOT! He got kidnapped by Onyxia, his Father ALMOST died on him, Jaina's gone crazy on him, he never knew about the Wrathgate (Until now, likely), he almost died to Garrosh at Pandaria, he almost KILLED Garrosh but stopped cause he still has high hopes of the Orc changing, he went to Pandaria to search for shit but instead got kidnapped by the Horde, he was trained by the mother fucking Prophet himself, he defended Moira AGAINST his Father, he stopped Sylvanas'/Vareesa's Plan's to poison Garrosh, his father died to the Burning Legion, he got too see the Burning Legion threat himself, he's NOW seeing Sargeras HIMSELF right by his own Fucking Planet, with Demon's invading non-stop due to Illidan's portal being right there. And, soon, he'll have to lead the Alliance army against the Horde in the single greatest Faction War on this Planet.

And, even after ALL that shit, and even more, he STILL manages to keep his cool, and become a badass yet calm/collective King. Arthas lost Strathholme, his Sanity, Jaina, Uther, his Kingdom, and his heart before he became the Lich King. However, Anduin got beaten, he lost his Father, he lost a LOT of his in his life, and he's still a good guy, and he'll CONTINUE to be this good guy until the Void Lord's demise.

This is why I love Anduin. He's gone through a LOT of shit in his life, yet he still has hope for the future of Azeroth, even in a time of Faction Wars, and Godly Battles with Immortal Demons led by the Very Dark Titan himself. And soon, he'll lead the battle against the all devouring Void itself.

This is why Anduin's my favorite Character in WoW history. This guy deserves to be the Ultimate Hero we deserve/want. Sylvanas/Genn are likely going to die this Expansion. And if not, then they'll certainly die to Old Age in the next (That is, if the Void Expansion takes place in a time skip).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdude103 View Post
    Anduin Had lunch with garrosh everyday whhen garrosh was incarcerated kid has balls
    Also, "friends" with Wrathion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    The wannabe Lich Queen vaulted onto the siege weapon, took out a bunch of rats, blew the weapon up, went full banshee mode, killed a couple more rats and gave the epic battle cry. Anduin just bawled his eyes out.

Oh please let Anduin be a raid boss.
    And Mass-Rezzed his entire vanguard, IN combat, no less.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'd let him bash me any way he wants.
    Now I just wish I was Anduin.....

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas = Reaper

Ewww.. Don't fuckin do that.

1. Overwatch suuuucks. 2. WC is waaay before Overwatch, so if anything it's lame Overwatch that takes after WoW or WC.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.