Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Minors in the sense that they can't drink alcohol you mean? That isn't even what we're talking about anyway. I really don't care what you believe, justify your reasoning however you want. I called it the way I saw it and that's it, I'm done arguing with you.
    "wah, they correct me when I use wrong terminology, fukn pedo supporters!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I would be so curious to see the faces of edgelords saying ''UGLY LULZ'' and whose ''argumentation'' include ''YOU URE UGLYZ''. I'm sure they have rocking bodies. Sure of it.

Short of that, is there something even more irrelevant in sex crimes than ''what she was wearing'', it's ''was she/he hot'' ? In addition to the point that, presumably, Victoria Secret models most likely would not have to scoop down to teenagers to find partners, that an edgelord find someone attractive or not have ZERO relevance to the issue.
    Stop sperging out.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know many 16 y/o that would want to fuck an average looking 40 y/o when they can have teenagers
    You don't know many 16 year olds.

What exactly is sperging out ? Pointing out that the average ''alpha tough guy'' on MMO Champion will not score with Victoria Secret models during their lifetimes and/or are more than likely not very well placed to comment on this women appareance ?

7+ Year Old Account
    What exactly is sperging out ? Pointing out that the average ''alpha tough guy'' on MMO Champion will not score with Victoria Secret models during their lifetimes and/or are more than likely not very well placed to comment on this women appareance ?
    Your spewing of garbled and incoherent nonsense.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Quite the butter-face, ain't she?
    Kind of digging the braces.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Nobody is saying that (i hope). It's wrong regardless of attraction but nothing wrong with consensual sex between a 16 and 40 y/o... A bit creepy yeah but still legal in UK

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's average in UK for people to have lost virginity at 16/17
    I know it's very hard to fathom, but if the US law says it's a crime to have with someone below 18 if you are an adult, then it's a crime even if you can post a 99 pages manifesto from your local PUA.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not ok behavior however, speaking only for myself challenge acknowledged and accepted.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I know this is horrible but I honestly think it's going to take a transgender woman doing this shit for people to take it seriously.

Nobody seems to care about a serial child rapist when the victims are teenage boys.
    They are too worried pretending to complete strangers they will never meet in flesh and blood that they score with hotter women than this teacher.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Your spewing of garbled and incoherent nonsense.
    It's incoherent to say flat out ''people who say this woman is ugly are most likely not supermodels themselves'' ?

Nobody seems to care about a serial child rapist when the victims are teenage boys.
    All I'm saying is if I were in their situation--especially at their age--I wouldn't be able to hear you over the sound of my boner getting ready to sing her the song of its people.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    People mature at different rates. I didn't start having sex until freshman year of college, and I didn't have any desire for it. But then again, I left home at 16 due to an abusive home situation. I really had other shit to worry about at the time.
    Humans mature at relatively same rate. Outliers do not count.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You don't know many 16 year olds.
    Perhaps 16 y/o now have no standards but in my day you would need to look a model at 40 to pull a 16 y/o unless said 16 y/o couldn't get sex

Deleted
    I know it's very hard to fathom, but if the US law says it's a crime to have with someone below 18 if you are an adult, then it's a crime even if you can post a 99 pages manifesto from your local PUA.
    Am I saying otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    All I'm saying is if I were in their situation--especially at their age--I wouldn't be able to hear you over the sound of my boner getting ready to sing her the song of its people.
    Question, why do you think child molesters target children/teenagers ? (Hint : pointed out in virtually every single case, because they are unable to have a relationship with someone mature/not in a situation of authority)

7+ Year Old Account
    It's incoherent to say flat out ''people who say this woman is ugly are most likely not supermodels themselves'' ?
    No, it's incoherent because it's written poorly. Half the time, your posts look like you threw random words at a broken translator.

Also, most people say that woman's unattractive because she is. How someone looks themselves has no relevance to, nor does it invalidate their opinion on, how someone else looks.

Question, why do you think child molesters target children/teenagers ?
    Most child molesters and rapists do so for power, not attraction.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-11-23 at 08:47 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A. 16 is not a child
    B. There's a huge difference between rape and what they experienced. I know that SJW diluted the term rape to mean "I don't like him anymore" but I don't give a fuck about that.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Looked it up awhile ago basically using aspergers as a derogative term

Anmd i kinda wonder if the dad turned her in because jealous she actually looks pretty good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Humans mature at relatively same rate. Outliers do not count.
    Shrug. I wasn't the only one, like the statistics show. It's not like half of US high school students are so ugly that they can't find anyone to sleep with.

I could have have sex if I wanted to. And I definitely don't feel bad for waiting--I was in a good spot in my life when I did. Foraying into sexual relationships when I was pretty emotionally fucked up at 16 and running on survival mode would have been a terrible idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    A. 16 is not a child
    B. There's a huge difference between rape and what they experienced. I know that SJW diluted the term rape to mean "I don't like him anymore" but I don't give a fuck about that.
    If the only reason you're having sex is because you're being blackmailed with something that has really bad consequences (which failing DOES), then it is still rape. It is not truely consensual if you have to be threatened into doing it.

Most laws include coercive sex as rape

I know that online guys like to screech about "teh evul feminazis!!!", but... I can't remember ever seeing any other group than men make jokes and diminish the crime whenever the rapist is a woman...

She's vile and it doesn't matter what she looks like, 10 or 6 or 2...

Question, why do you think child molesters target children/teenagers ? (Hint : pointed out in virtually every single case, because they are unable to have a relationship with someone mature/not in a situation of authority)
    None of that would've been a consideration for me at that age.

Actually, my earlier comment about no hesitations wasn't entirely correct, now I think about it--my only hesitation back then would've been if I knew she was married, on account of not wanting to get my teeth kicked in.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton