Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Why Rock Slide ? Accelerock hits almost as hard thanks to tough claws and with Priority.
    dusk cant learn it unless you use the move re learner who is located at the very end of the game
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    It was kind-of canon in the JP versions of Gold and Silver, from an event using Mobile System GB (standard affair, pre-wifi event collection), taking it to Kurt, then taking it to the Ilex Forest shrine; which causes a Celebi to attack.

Sun and Moon have the same NPC you're talking about (though I don't remember talking to him ._.), and are the first official mention in a western Pokemon game.
    Would that not be Crystal, as opposed to G/S? Didn't think the Mobile connection thing to obtain the GS Ball was is the JP version of G/S.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Would that not be Crystal, as opposed to G/S? Didn't think the Mobile connection thing to obtain the GS Ball was is the JP version of G/S.
    Yeah, Crystal. GS Ball was for Japanese Celebi event.

10+ Year Old Account
    SO....Ash lives in sun version of the world.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've finished Sun and Moon, been pondering about Ultra. Is there anything interesting and new in these 2 compared to the originals?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

The new shiny huting method is kinda insane. Found 2 shinies within 10 mins. I think I will keep going xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I've finished Sun and Moon, been pondering about Ultra. Is there anything interesting and new in these 2 compared to the originals?
    Yes, definitely. I'm all in for trying it yourself! I really liked the games.

- - - Updated - - -

And I right now got my 3rd shiny. This is batshit crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to the aether area now. Story makes a bit more sense now. (now on Poni island)

Current team:
    Flygon
    Sylveon
    Decidueye (yeh i didnt do the rowlet run yet)
    Salazzle
    Lopunny
    Lycanroc (Dusk Form)

https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-te...alazzle+flygon

Lycanroc dusk form is insanely good. Well it's the first time i used lycanroc ever but he really helped me since I've played the story without using exp share or grinding exp (so i was heavily underleved by more than 10 level on some fights).

My team is (just beaten the league): Ribombee - Lycanroc Dusk - Zoroark - Ampharos - Lurantis - The new poison UB (I had Wigglypuff before).

I have to say, playing the game this way made it really challenging...

Homophobia is so gay.

Just got my 4th shiny of the day. The odds are insane, guys. Go get your shinies.

I am almost dont with island 2 and didn't know they changed some of the totems around, shame since a giant wishiwashi would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Lycanroc dusk form is insanely good. Well it's the first time i used lycanroc ever but he really helped me since I've played the story without using exp share or grinding exp (so i was heavily underleved by more than 10 level on some fights).

My team is (just beaten the league): Ribombee - Lycanroc Dusk - Zoroark - Ampharos - Lurantis - The new poison UB (I had Wigglypuff before).

I have to say, playing the game this way made it really challenging...
    Personally I think midnight form is better. It has a lot more variety going for it and the trade off is speed. You got no guard stone edges, you can run counter, stealth rocks. Pretty decent imo.

Dusk just seems to be a better dawn form.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Almost at my first trial on my nuzlocke. Current team is

Salem the litten
    Ginger snaps the rockruff
    Fat cat the meowth
    Nagini the ekans
    Griselda the murkrow

Lost trumpito the yungoose to the teacher.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Found my 5th shiny, in a shiny Xerneas! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo Ultra Necrozma fight...
    Went in there thinking you can capture it with 5 pokemon (1 was kadabra for nature), then i noticed you cant capture it... and yeh boss 1 shot my team. So i took my mimikyu out of bank and gave him protect, toxic, other crap moves and laughed how easy it was after.

- - - Updated - - -

So i hear that some guy got shiny poipole already. Went reseting and no luck yet.

Several did

Homophobia is so gay.

If anyone is looking to trade, I'm looking for a Timid Blacephalon. Willing to trade a Lonely or Bold Stakataka. Hit me up if you're interested.

I'm also looking for a Timid Poipole (I didn't realize you couldn't only find one Poipole per game...). I don't know what you may want for the Poipole, but I can offer a Relaxed JPN Shiny Jirachi ( although, I don't know of it's legitimacy, got it from a trade years ago) or a Shiny Hasty Tyranitar (252 Sp. Att. 252 Speed).
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    I've just reached Ula'Ula, and finally got my totem Salazzle (mainly the reason to get Ultra moon over sun for me...), but I've gotta say, Game freak did an amazing job with all these side quests in this game. I'm having tons of fun running around doing them. I hope they keep these around in future titles aswell, they really add more life and depth to the pokémon world, something it sorely needed, imo.
    I just wish they would reward money instead of some realy usless items.

15+ Year Old Account
    Think I'm gonna drop the game. These rng rifts suck already, but adding an awful mini game to it just makes me not want to catch the legendaries. Solid 39 and a half hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Think I'm gonna drop the game. These rng rifts suck already, but adding an awful mini game to it just makes me not want to catch the legendaries. Solid 39 and a half hours.
    Did you talk to npc to change controls? Because i just dont see it working with motion controls.