Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    921 isnt even enough to get into a pug run on normal and hc tos most of the time. Good luck with antorus.
    I get into Normal pugs just fine with 921 in ToS. It's how I got 9/9 in the first place.

Started off at 899 when I started ToS.

Issue I'm having is barely anything is Titanforging. Relinquished piece has Warforged for a relic, got one TF ring from Tomb and the only other TF piece I have is a 935 life relic which was from a WQ. Most of my lower pieces are 900-905 with the 905 being Warforged.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I get into Normal pugs just fine with 921 in ToS. It's how I got 9/9 in the first place.

Issue I'm having is barely anything is Titanforging. Relinquished piece has Warforged for a relic, got one TF ring from Tomb and the only other TF piece I have is a 935 life relic which was from a WQ. Most of my lower pieces are 900-905 with the 905 being Warforged.
    You can get a full set of 910+ gear in like 1-2 weeks if you grind out argus. My monk dinged 110 2 weeks ago and I'm 931. Got 2 lego's and full 910 relinq gear. I've ran TOS normal once and have two 905ish items from there. If i ran a full heroic in there too I'd prob be at 935. Gearing so stupidly easy right now.

Item level lies. I've tried to make heroic TOS pugs on my alt and had 935-940 people in there doing literally 450k dps. The token vendor seriously inflated the ilevel of a lot of shitters.

920 for normal, 935 for heroic.

Honestly, it's the amount of traits in your artifact weapon that matters the most at this point.. for our OpenRaid pug, it's 935 + 72 traits for heroic Antorus.

The thing you will see is a bunch of mythic raiders doing normal speed runs to get tier/trinkets and ask for 935+/940+ to make sure it's only mythic raiders, which obviously is not the groups you want to join anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    You can get a full set of 910+ gear in like 1-2 weeks if you grind out argus. My monk dinged 110 2 weeks ago and I'm 931. Got 2 lego's and full 910 relinq gear. I've ran TOS normal once and have two 905ish items from there. If i ran a full heroic in there too I'd prob be at 935. Gearing so stupidly easy right now.
    My issue isn't the gear itself. It's the RNG procs that are giving me a hard time. Barely getting any.

My issue isn't the gear itself. It's the RNG procs that are giving me a hard time. Barely getting any.
    On my DK I think only 1 or 2 of my 18 relinq peices WF/TF's which is sadtimes. Every item is 910 lol I had way better luck on my monk so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldrefreader View Post
    Can't wait for 920 people to just make groups that require 945+ ilvl and cutting edge on all raids in existence .
    All the 915ivl Demon hunters Raid leaders with prydaz fresh from their adventures in argus catch up unite to lead the rabble of wows community

LFM 945+ link AOTC + mythic kill

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    On my DK I think only 1 or 2 of my 18 relinq peices WF/TF's which is sadtimes. Every item is 910 lol I had way better luck on my monk so far.
    To be honest I think I'll try and find a group. 921 shouldn't be that bad. Still trying to get a better Life relic than my 910 at the moment. Not to mention I should go upto around 924-925 with the new legendary upgrade quest.

Most of my lower pieces are 900-905 with the 905 being Warforged.
    Unless they are tier pieces or arcanocrystals, what else would justify downgrade from 910 base relinquished to 900?

Just from personal experience as someone who started a put in EN and ended cutting edge this tier I can tell you that I don't look at ilvl or achieves. I look at WCL and if I don't see 70%+ parse for ilvl I won't take you. It isn't elitist or personal it's just what it takes when a new raid is out. A lot of good players do normal before their guild does a heroic fullclear and those are the people that will 1shot all of normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk about you but I did 3 weeks of clearing m+10, 1 heroic run and 3 normals and 3 lfrs. my druid hit 925 equip with lfr tier with just that

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    people want high ilvl for pugs because pug groups are usually worse than an organised guild group. especially at raid release anyway when people are learning mechanics

Deleted
    You're 921 so you're not currently actively playing WoW. If you were, either raiding or doing m+, you'd be easily 930+.

Therefore, you will not be getting into antorus pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    You're 921 so you're not currently actively playing WoW. If you were, either raiding or doing m+, you'd be easily 930+.

Therefore, you will not be getting into antorus pugs.
    Well I am actively playing....

I just got a tad burnt out on Mythic + so been avoiding that. Just had bad luck with Titanforging. And I don't do Heroic. Only Normal. Literally one piece in there has Titanforged and it was a ring.

How do I control consistent bad luck especially when it's causing burnout?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    940 lower end, AOTC for instant invites.
    AOTC from week 2. Let's be honest.

I just got a tad burnt out on Mythic + so been avoiding that. Just had bad luck with Titanforging. And I don't do Heroic. Only Normal. Literally one piece in there has Titanforged and it was a ring.

Argus crystal vendor- can get 4+ tokens a day killing invasions/rares/wq and gathering chests. Also probably the best way to get AP.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

What item level will people be asking in the group finder for Normal?

I'm 921 so surely that will be enough to get in a group?
    I am pretty sure most people will ask 930 at least, since it is literally a JOKE to get 930 ilvl atm. When ToS released, remember the ilvl reqs of normal? Ppl were asking for 900 ilvl most of the time, so nighthold mythic, or hc titanforged gear. Same applies now, so expect 930-935. This number will grow closer and closer to 960 till the end of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    Argus crystal vendor- can get 4+ tokens a day killing invasions/rares/wq and gathering chests. Also probably the best way to get AP.
    2 a day. Only decent upgrade I've had was a frost relic for Resto.

Literally the majority of other 910 pieces would have removed my 4 set bonus. I'm not even trying to be silly. My luck is this bad.

Deleted
    Also don't forget maxed out Crucible. That will be on the demand list as well.

Sorry man but what were you doing through the 6 months of ToS? Couldn't you run some mythic +, for these sweet sweet 935s?
    Like, what burnout? I do one mythic +10 or higher with friends every week and that's it. Then I got a 935-955 item from my weekly.
    Last edited by Soluna; 2017-11-24 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted

If you are doing 1 mythic +/ week + greater invasion you'd be 935+. My DK alt did nothing but one m+/week for chest and is 940 (936 equipped). He was 924 when i stopped raiding with alts.