Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    I remember when they changed the mailbox, my vanilla experience was so fucking ruined
    When was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The logic is that this is supposed to be a nostalgia experience. For upgraded, QOL, modern version of the game, play Legion/BfA.
    No, this is WoW: Classic, i.e. WoW: Vanilla with some changes. Honestly, the people advocating against this change are the same people driving the project to failure. Who wants to carry around their mounts and pets in their vault and/or bags, and why would you support the need of a mule (not that I care since I still use mules)?
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-11-24 at 02:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octayvius View Post
    You're not trolling? You're serious? If I want to mail mutliple items instead of 1 at a time, I should go play Retail because that would ruin the game in your opinion?

Do you guys try your best not to be taken seriously in any shape or form?
    When Blizzard have mentioned that vanilla may have certain QoL changes, who knows? This may be one of them. Sending multiple items in one mail really shouldn't add or detract from a player's experience. It's insignificant. I am probably one of the "purists" and I can see that. Gameplay stuff shouldn't be changed, classes shouldn't be changed, dungeons and raids shouldn't be changed. But small things like this, to me, aren't an issue.

I disagree with this.

I very much look forward to wrapping several dozen blacksmith hammer's in Christmas event wrapping paper, mailing them to my friends, and then adding them to my block list so they have to delete each and every piece of mail one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    No, this is WoW: Classic, i.e. WoW: Vanilla with some changes. Honestly, the people advocating against this change are the same people driving the project to failure. Who wants to carry around their mounts and pets in their vault, and why would you support the need of a mule (not that I care since I still use mules)?
    Just because they call it something different doesn't mean they will change things.

I hope you don't get your wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    It wouldn't be vanilla if that were the case.
    This is such a BS statement. Vanilla doesn't change just because you do * click click click send * instead of * click send click send *

It's like people can't figure out you can still say no to some things even if you say ok to others.

Enjoy your vanilla experience as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Just because they call it something different doesn't mean they will change things.

I hope you don't get your wish.
    They've already stated that I'll get my wish (this is WoW: Classic... not WoW: Vanilla).

No, this is WoW: Classic, i.e. WoW: Vanilla with some changes. Honestly, the people advocating against this change are the same people driving the project to failure. Who wants to carry around their mounts and pets in their vault and/or bags, and why would you support the need of a mule (not that I care since I still use mules)?
    There is a big difference in mailing multiple items and adding an interface to store your pets and mounts. One doesn't really change anything, the other forced you to make choices about what you carry around with you and how important that is.

meh, if we cant there will be addons that allow us to mail multiple items anyway. so no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    There is a big difference in mailing multiple items and adding an interface to store your pets and mounts. One doesn't really change anything, the other forced you to make choices about what you carry around with you and how important that is.
    So, you're in favor of storing mounts and pets in your bags/vault? Jesus... LOL!

They clearly said they want to make it "an authentic Blizzard quality classic experience" and "not the actual launch experience" so expect some improvements, among other things that will make a portion of the people playing it salty.

You can't make everyone happy at the same time. So hold your horses and just wait for it to happen.

So, you're in favor of storing mounts and pets in your bags/vault? Jesus... LOL!
    Well Yeah?

Like I said, just because you are ok with one change doesn't mean you are ok with every change.

I tend to agree that most things need to remain unchanged because they do change the game, but the slippery slope of you can mail extra items so now we gotta give people everything else is silly.

There are changes and then there are changes. Ultimately I don't care either way, but this request is the type of QoL that can be done and not screw up the experience.
    As long as I get my 30 slot bags then they can have their multiple mail items.......
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Octayvius View Post
    It's really not something you notice until your friend needs help leveling enchanting and you are leveling black smithing, and you want to send him all these shit greens, and you spend 10 minutes just fucking mailing it.
    Until seeing this thread I never knew items had to be single-mailed. I wonder if maybe that was to encourage people to meet face to face for trading multiple items? /shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    As long as I get my 30 slot bags then they can have their multiple mail items.......
    And people wonder why there is so much mud flinging.

Well Yeah?

Like I said, just because you are ok with one change doesn't mean you are ok with every change.
    Out of all the complaints, being in favor of storing mounts/pets in your bags/vault is... well... strange. There's a fundamental difference between a change that affects the game play of Classic, e.g. LFD and LFR, and a change that merely frees up storage slots in-game. Honestly, do you want to delete your collectible items? This is just as bad as the people supporting limited mail.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-11-24 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Until seeing this thread I never knew items had to be single-mailed. I wonder if maybe that was to encourage people to meet face to face for trading multiple items? /shrugs*
    I think probably it was just a limitation of the system. Theykept a close eye on what was being mailed so the infrastructure might not have been able to handle it.

Frankly I can't even remember when it changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of all the complaints, being in favor of storing mounts/pets in your bags/vault is... well... strange. There's a fundamental difference between a change that affects the game play of Classic, e.g. LFD and LFR, and a change that merely frees up storage slots in-game. Honestly, do you want to delete your collectible items? This is just as bad as the people supporting limited mail in the other thread.
    Why would I delete my collectable items? There wasn't that much I needed to collect, I had more than enough bank space for the things I wanted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    I remember when they changed the mailbox, my vanilla experience was so fucking ruined
    Yup, that was when I quitted this shitty game, sending more than 1 mail at once? Not a real MMO anymore, it lacks social interaction.

----

Some people's nostalgia is some sick stuff brah.

People don't understand what slippery slope means. This is how WoW became what it is today. Little changes here and there, that over time, no one thought would be a big deal. Then before you know it, WoW is really a totally different game today than it was in 2004.