Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Trails of Cold Steel 2 is currently in the process of being ported to PC, and is expected to be released on Steam in early 2018.
    Dang, when did this get changed? It was originally late 2017. Sadness.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Steam link currently only 5$.
    GET IT!
    the damn cables alone are worth it,.. and you can always resell it for over 25$ :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Like 3 months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    I was looking at divinity original sin enhanced for 14, is it worth it?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

For those enjoying roguelike games.. i really recommend buying Dungelot: Shattered Land for 0.99euro 90% Discount

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Well worth it in my opinion. Played it a while back in anticipation of getting Divinity 2, got through an 80h playthrough, and i 'rushed' it a bit since i was eager to get to DOS2. Will probably get back to it for another playthrough with different setups. 5*s imo.

(Should have added that it's worth it if you're into the turn-based, traditional style RPG, with a very cool skills\environment\objects interactions. If you don't like those sort of rpgs, slow paced, steer clear :P )

Sale seems to be 40s and 66%s and alooot of 50%s

Gonna hold off for winter hoping for more 75%s.

Hopefully total war warhammer gets something better then 33% off its dlcs.

Apparrntly Dungeons 3 the dungeon keeper clone has been very well recieved so far and the discount is not bad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Some time ago. They were focused on Zwei.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone hear anything about chrono trigger coming to steam?

- - - Updated - - -

In addition to to buying steams new re release of
    Mafia

I found

Alan wake 3$
    Prey 3$
    Alice Madness Returns $20

steam keys off g2a. Reccomend it since they are not on retail ANYWHERE else anymore

Gamestop has the long removed steam keys
    Chronicles of Riddick

Beamdog probably do Neverwinter Nights 2 EE next making the removed steam key for that negligable

Only rogue expensive impossible key is
    Wolfenstein 2009

If you see one cheap buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Yes amazing game (if you like tactical turn based isometric rpgs very old school elements but modern feel so good!) Also you can play it co-op if you have a friend. The 2nd game I am loving even more and you can play through the entire story with 4 friends all together! And while doing various quests some of you may have to split off and go seperate ways depending your race or you can just kill them (literally everyone is killable in the game)

76 hrs in the first game (one play through)
    118 hours in divinity 2 (havent beat it yet still the same one single play through plus I plan on doing a co-op run)

15+ Year Old Account
    I heard there were going to be a lot of retailers selling the PS4 1TB for $200 for Black Friday, including Amazon, and that some had already started selling it, but now that it's actually Black Friday it seems like every link I find is either listed as $300 or is only available for in-store pickup.

Is it just that Black Friday sales aren't starting until midnight Pacific, or did I miss my chance?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by smiteme12 View Post
    Yes amazing game (if you like tactical turn based isometric rpgs very old school elements but modern feel so good!) Also you can play it co-op if you have a friend. The 2nd game I am loving even more and you can play through the entire story with 4 friends all together! And while doing various quests some of you may have to split off and go seperate ways depending your race or you can just kill them (literally everyone is killable in the game)

76 hrs in the first game (one play through)
    118 hours in divinity 2 (havent beat it yet still the same one single play through plus I plan on doing a co-op run)
    I got my gf who says they will play it with me but idk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I heard there were going to be a lot of retailers selling the PS4 1TB for $200 for Black Friday, including Amazon, and that some had already started selling it, but now that it's actually Black Friday it seems like every link I find is either listed as $300 or is only available for in-store pickup.

Is it just that Black Friday sales aren't starting until midnight Pacific, or did I miss my chance?
    FB you can usually find one for 150 to 200 rarely 100
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

GOG Winter Sale appears to have just started, and they're currently giving away Grim Fandango Remastered for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    GOG Winter Sale appears to have just started, and they're currently giving away Grim Fandango Remastered for free.
    A Hat in Time 50% off. First time it's on sale, and 50%. Snagged that up, had to.

The Winter Sale is officially live! (Although at the time of posting, it doesn't appear that all the deals are posted/final.)

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    The Winter Sale is officially live! (Although at the time of posting, it doesn't appear that all the deals are posted/final.)
    Indeed, new ones are still being added from the look of it.

Best deal I have seen so far on my wishlist is Planet Coaster down to under 10 euros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Knocked a couple indie games off the list. Nothing else I care enough about on sale, or enough of one.

Falcom games are on sale! Includes cut prices on 'Trails games and Ys games.

Sale prices for 'Trails games. Same as before, but ToCS1 is $30 this time.
    Spoiler: 

All 'Trails games are on sale on Steam!

Trails in the Sky: First Chapter for $10
    This is the first game of Falcom's LoH series, and the first part of the TitS trilogy. It follows the happy-go-lucky young woman Estelle Bright, and her brother Joshua, as they become Bracers (the adventurers/witchers of this world) while searching for their father. These games have a classic adventure/coming-of-age feel, whilist being a masterclass in execution. The tone is very reminiscent of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It took me fifty hours to play through this game, and I was just focusing on the story! It goes without saying, that newcomers should start here. However, if you are off put by how old this game is, please look below to Trails of Cold Steel.

Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter for $20
    This is the second part of the TitS trilogy. As it is a direct continuation of the first game's story. Do not start here!

Trails in the Sky: Third Chapter for $22
    This is the third and final chapter of the TitS trilogy. While the story is mostly unconnected with the first, the emotional impact (why you should care about the characters and their struggles) of this story falls flat without the first two games. Take note: this game is structured more like the The Lord of the Ring's appendices and is an extended epilogue for the TitS trilogy, while also setting up the Crosbell arc (Which is not legally available in the West yet) and the ToCS arc (see below).

Trails of Cold Steel for $30
    This is the first installment of the ToCS quadrilogy, which is a sequel to the first arc of the LoH series, the TitS trilogy. However, do not assume that you have to have played TitS before you start this one; Trails of Cold Steel is a perfect jumping on point. If you are off put by the 2004 TitS games or just want to experience the unique features of ToCS, then by all means begin here! This game follows the young man Rean Schwarzer, who leaves his home to attend a military academy in the militaristic Erebonian Empire, which is on the brink of a revolution. While this game may appear to be anime highschool cliches on the surface, do not be deceived: it actually more akin to a drama as it deals with the internal struggles of a nation in the midst of upheaval, from the perceptive of the youths who will soon inherit the crisis' of their elders.

Trails of Cold Steel 2 is currently in the process of being ported to PC, and is expected to be released on Steam in early 2018.

Man...I may cave and buy a bunch of games that I've been wanting to pick up for a while, even if I know I won't be playing them anytime soon. So many good deals on games I've been waiting for, bleh -_______-

Yeah, the first five games on my wishlist (Night in the Woods, What Remains of Edith Finch, Okami, Pyre, SteamWorld Dig 2) amounts to $70.95... ugh. Help me, Edge-.

Well, seems like for now I'll get The Evil Within, Friday the 13th, Planet Coaster, and Ori and the Blind Forest....also debating the old school Battlefront 2. Outside of that I'm not sure what else I want to buy...

Rip wallet, was nice staying with you this year. Hang around soon, okay ? T-T
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.