Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But, if that’s the case, what do you think it means when you are the one being called delusional for it? It doesn’t make them all seem like idiots...
    Well, sometimes being the only person trying to talk sense in a room full of deluded idiots will make you look like a deluded idiot

These threads are all just bad fan-fiction. I get that a lot of people who really hate Trump might have "hope" but people can't reasonably think Trump's going anywhere? If you do, I'd suggest spending a bit of time out of your bubble .
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Well, sometimes being the only person trying to talk sense in a room full of deluded idiots will make you look like a deluded idiot
    At this moment, the 3 of you are agreeing. If you think this is one against the room, you have no ability to call anyone else delusional.

These threads are all just bad fan-fiction. I get that a lot of people who really hate Trump might have "hope" but people can't reasonably think Trump's going anywhere? If you do, I'd suggest spending a bit of time out of your bubble .
    No, the reason you are in this thread is because you are afraid it’s true. Because you think Trump is in trouble and are scared you were conned. I know you will deny all this... but, this is the 3rd time I am asking for a Satimy meme, while you gave two for Skroe... that’s my point...

Edit: Fine, I asked twice before you got infracted. No need to post it... obviously...

Edit2: have you tried r/the_donald to really know what one against the room actually means? No, you have not... I know this, because you’d be perma banned as soon as you start.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-11-24 at 03:43 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    We're already in Cold War 2.0. We've been in it since 2014. This is just the very start. It is going to get worse. A lot worst. The INF Treaty is all but dead. The collapse of NewSTART is next. Nearly every other end of Cold War treaty (with NewSTART being the successor to START I) has failed.

It's adorable you think you or we get a choice in this. Vladmir Putin decided he was going for all the marbles, and you're just sitting here going "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu I wanna talk about illegals" or some nonsense like that. Yeah. Piss on that notion.

The post-Cold War / War on Terror era is over. States fighting for power competition is back. This is what's come next.

Wake the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

You Trumpkins are really going to hold onto this line until the very end huh?

I just gotta say, objectively, putting myself in your shoes, that strategy absolutely sucks. It gets less credible by the week.
    Mmhmm. Thank you for admitting that you are for a b.s. war.

Stay woke, comrade.

What the fuck are you talking about? No one calls Trump a Communist... but, I can link you @satimy calling Hillary Marxist, just yesterday. Want to try again?
    I said the left wing has Marxist leadership, I specifically said Hillary was more of a corporate whore. Keith Ellison is 2nd in command behind Tom Perez who covered up racial violence and voter intimidation not 2008.

I’m not even sure what the Russia story is at this point. I’ll have to catch up in season 15 episode 9 of “it’s really coming,
    Trump drinks water again”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Mmhmm. Thank you for admitting that you are for a b.s. war.

Stay woke, comrade.
    Hilary is selling uranium to Russia... you know what Uranium is? Why don’t you “DO SOMETHING”?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

At this moment, the 3 of you are agreeing. If you think this is one against the room, you have no ability to call anyone else delusional.

No, the reason you are in this thread is because you are afraid it’s true. Because you think Trump is in trouble and are scared you were conned. I know you will deny all this... but, this is the 3rd time I am asking for a Satimy meme, while you gave two for Skroe... that’s my point...
    Who the fuck is Satimy? No offense, @satimy , I'm just wondering why you're such a celeb I should be posting gifs for you.

Also, I didn't vote for Trump or Hilary because im in the UK So no real cares about that. Even from over here though it's more hilarious seeing the Russia paranoia. Aparently even Russians were the cause of Brexit now
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Hilary is selling uranium to Russia... you know what Uranium is? Why don’t you “DO SOMETHING”?
    Because I didn't care about that?

I'd tell you I was one of the people calling the email investigation a waste of time. But then you'd run out of talking points.

@Skroe whose responsibility is it to monitor foreign adversaries and make sure they aren’t doing things like you believe the trump campaign to be doing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I said the left wing has Marxist leadership, I specifically said Hillary was more of a corporate whore. Keith Ellison is 2nd in command behind Tom Perez who covered up racial violence and voter intimidation not 2008.
    Yes, you do believe all this. I’m not denying that... at all... that’s what you believe... 100% sure of it. Unlike @rogueMatthias, who shares your opinion on Trump and Russia, who is doing it for lulz. I have no doubt you believe this...

I’m not even sure what the Russia story is at this point. I’ll have to catch up in season 15 episode 9 of “it’s really coming,
    Trump drinks water again”
    No one is accusing you of paying attention. I think ignoring it, is a heavy part of why people are saying you hold this opinion. Again, you won’t find anyone disagreeing with you.

Who the fuck is Satimy? No offense, @satimy , I'm just wondering why you're such a celeb I should be posting gifs for you.

Also, I didn't vote for Trump or Hilary because im in the UK So no real cares about that. Even from over here though it's more hilarious seeing the Russia paranoia. Aparently even Russians were the cause of Brexit now
    None taken, skroe and felya are 2 reasonable people that have just went off the deep end after trump got elected. Hopefully they return to the land of the sane

10+ Year Old Account

I'd tell you I was one of the people calling the email investigation a waste of time. But then you'd run out of talking points.
    Yes, you obviously don’t. You think excusing Trump’s staff, is something to care about. You might see an issue if you cared about both, but, as is... see above...

I don’t really care or need to know your opinion on it. After all, does me saying repeatedly, that Comey’s statement of them not seeking charges, because it’s rampant in the justice department... change what I am saying now, to be different? Silly comment... even sillier assertion, based on it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    None taken, skroe and felya are 2 reasonable people that have just went off the deep end after trump got elected. Hopefully they return to the land of the sane
    Yes, in your opinion, I changed... well, you are as unreasonable as you ever were... nothing changed from my perspective. Still think Trump is an incompetent moron, just like I did in the 90s, when he was raving about the Clinton economy. Just like 00s when he was a reality TV celebrity. Just like his political career of birth certificates and blue collar billionaire.

I’m bad with taking complements.

- - - Updated - - -

Because I asked... because you are agreeing with him, but are talking about being the only one in the room.

I didn’t say you voted for him... the con is explicitly being part of Kekistan, without even realizing it. Yes, keep defending Trump without realizing it, because everyone is delusional... you are just the only one in the room having this opinion... you see no one else... that’s the con... Kek...

Yes, you obviously don’t. You think excusing Trump’s staff, is something to care about. You might see an issue if you cared about both, but, as is... see above...

I don’t really care or need to know your opinion on it. After all, does me saying repeatedly, that Comey’s statement of them not seeking charges, because it’s rampant in the justice department... change what I am saying now, to be different? Silly comment... even sillier assertion, based on it...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, in your opinion, I changed... well, you are as unreasonable as you ever were... nothing changed from my perspective. Still think Trump is an incompetent moron, just like I did in the 90s, when he was raving about the Clinton economy. Just like 00s when he was a reality TV celebrity. Just like his political career of birth certificates and blue collar billionaire.

I’m bad with taking complements.

- - - Updated - - -

Because I asked... because you are agreeing with him, but are talking about being the only one in the room.

I didn’t say you voted for him... the con is explicitly being part of Kekistan, without even realizing it. Yes, keep defending Trump without realizing it, because everyone is delusional... you are just the only one in the room having this opinion... you see no one else... that’s the con... Kek...
    Go right ahead and show me talking about Hillary selling uranium. Shouldn't be too hare, right?

Or. You can go back in the corner and organize your talking points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go right ahead and show me talking about Hillary selling uranium. Shouldn't be too hare, right?
    Show me where I said you did... you do see that my reply begins with “You obviously don’t”... are you that blinded by rage or what? Thank you for proving my point, that you obviously don’t care.

Or. You can go back in the corner and organize your talking points.
    I think you just proved my point... I don’t gloat...

Edit: Fuck it, I do gloat...

This is our exchange:

Last edited by Felya; 2017-11-24 at 04:20 PM.

Show me where I said you did... you do see that my reply begins with “You obviously don’t”... are you that blinded by rage or what? Thank you for proving my point, that you obviously don’t care.

I think you just proved my point... I don’t gloat...
    But you do bring up the Hillary uranium nonsense and then say you didn't bring it up.

And that's precious.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you do bring up the Hillary uranium nonsense and then say you didn't bring it up.

And that's precious.
    Can you stop lying? Quote me explicitly saying any of the above. You are ignoring what I am saying, to assert bullshit I never said. I quoted you explicitly doing it above. Here you are doing it again... I’ll ask again... is this blind rage? You mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Inter-party rivalry? You must be new here. That's called democracy, Russian.
    Yeah, yeah, obviously, Democracy is when you stonewall your opponents from doing anything using technicalities (like appointing judges), then keep passing nothing major once you're in power because you cannot have even in-party unity.

And yet somehow you think this apparatus will be supremely effective in "countering Russians".... oh, the delusions are real.

I know in that authoritarian regime you call home the *gasp* thought of people of good conscience disagreeing on policy and having to *gasp* work it out, which sometimes gets messy, is foreign to you, but in actual democracies, it's called the legitimizing process.
    Somehow they still didn't manage to legitimize Trump in your eyes. Despite him coming from exact same "democratic process".

Legitimacy. Know what that is? Of course you don't. You live in the land Vladmir Putin stole elections he was already going to win.
    And at the same time you claim Trump stole elections you were sure Clinton was going to win.... how does living in land like that feels like? I don't see you liking this "triumph of democracy"...

We know perfectly well about legitimacy; and should Putin actually become illegitimate (which is separate from him being elected), he would be out. No questions here.

You think Trump is illegitimate yet a year later, you still cannot oust him...

Americans have been politically kicking each others ass since 1776. It's one of our favorite pass times. We're an extraordinarily political people. The flame of liberty burns hot within us. You authoritarian regime... slaves... lack the tinniest ember of it. You are cowed by the power of the state and absurd dogmas along the lines of Xi Jinping's harmonious society, which is another way of saying control by the state.
    We know perfectly well about both means and costs of change; and as such can freely choose keeping status quo while it makes sense.

You're doomed by the very things that makes Russia Russia.
    And you're doomed by the very thing that makes America America. Duh.

But when we do make the decision, God help anyone in our way. We're relentless like no other power on Earth. It is hard for us to know when to stop.
    Our difference is that you like war, and we don't. But we're just as good at it. It is means to the end, one among many.

In your lifetime Russian, you will come to know that. Before this is over, the United States will send millions of Russians back to the breadlines whence they came. We will undermine your security and ruin your future prospects. And this time, there will be no going easy on you. No including you in the G8 to try and lift the spirits of a proud people. No treating you as equals like Clinton foolishly did Yeltsin.
    And in reality rather then your delusions, Russia produces so much grain we don't even have neither internal demand nor export capacity to use it all...

Your leverage is non-existent.

No peace with Russia. Not now. Not ever.
    It's not even sad to see US go; they did everything themselves. That's the end of most empires - death not from outside enemy, but from internal contradictions.

10+ Year Old Account
    @rogueMatthias check it out. Another person joins you in being alone in the room... calling everyone else delusion... Fucking conned... hard... lol

Can you stop lying? Quote me explicitly saying any of the above. You are ignoring what I am saying, to assert bullshit I never said. I quoted you explicitly doing it above. Here you are doing it again... I’ll ask again... is this blind rage? You mad bro?

So. Are you done lying?

anyone expecting (sincerely or not) that this investigation is going to end by the end of the year are the ones in fact being "delusional". the fact that so much rank corruption just oozes out of the current administration makes me think it's gonna take until 2019 for all this shit to be complied.

10+ Year Old Account
    So. Are you done lying?
    Want to try again:

And that's precious.
    Where did I say you shouldn’t bring it up? I am saying you obviously don’t... wtf? Try again...

Editing, just to say... less QQ more PewPew... keep trying... let the anger lead you. Lol

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-11-24 at 07:33 PM.