Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    i dont know where youre getting pudgy from. she has a complete flat stomach with big tits and ass. she has chubby cheeks which make her look "pudgy" from the neck up. and latina women are known to be curvy, as in, small waist, curvy hips/big thighs, so this 40-year old woman would look alot more sexually appealing than a 14-16 yr girl who, while a few have developed early, most havent yet. im sure this is pudgy to you(WARNING, no nudity but NSFW):
    https://imgur.com/R6WsESO
    I guess everyone's got their own tastes, but I wouldn't call that a flat stomach and her thighs/lovehandles look pretty chunky to me. Not my deal, but to each their own.

*shrug*

The photo that initially made me say "pudgy" is this one from the OP. Pretty high body fat, doesn't look toned at all. I guess some guys find that sort of "thicc" attractive, but it ain't for me.
    Last edited by Spectral; 2017-11-24 at 03:32 PM.

Where were these teachers when i was in high school?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    This is worse than Harvey Weinstein.. doubt it will have the same coverage in the media since it doesn't fit the narrative.
    ..and she isn't really a celebrity either.,..
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    ..and she isn't really a celebrity either.,..
    Neither is Harvey
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I am a good OP for bringing this to the masses.

Funny how on MMOC, the rapist becomes the victim when said rapist is female.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Funny how on MMOC, the rapist becomes the victim when said rapist is female.
    Only if she is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Only if she is hot.
    Let's be fair: that doesn't make it any better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Let's be fair: that doesn't make it any better.
    The world doesn't care or have any obligation to make sense to you. It is chocked full of double standards. Sorry snowflake.

I love how feminists ignore all the terrible things women do to underage kids for one and situations like this. Yea im sure its just men raping women and "rape culture" I see a story almost every week about a women caught having sex with highschool or middle school students.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    The world doesn't care or have any obligation to make sense to you. It is chocked full of double standards. Sorry snowflake.
    Defensive, aren't we?

Wasn't this story classified as fake news a few pages ago? Why is this still going on?

Might wanna add this info to the OP...

I'd smash it too if I were a 16 year old in return for good grades. She's not extremely attractive by any stretch of the imagination, but she does have some nice curves and a fat ass on her. Put her down on all 4, hit it from behind and "earn" that A.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    That's because this is America where women get undeserved leniency from liberal judges because MUH PRIVILEGE. Also her victim is totally cucked and begged for her to be spared from prison.

This woman lives in COLOMBIA. She will be used as a toilet and be lucky to complete half of her sentence. Not really something I would wish on anyone.
    Is this sarcasm? Like are you seriously blaming "liburals" for a very long held cultural belief that extends back for fucking ever?

That's because this is America where women get undeserved leniency from liberal judges because MUH PRIVILEGE. Also her victim is totally cucked and begged for her to be spared from prison.
    Hmm...

Also her victim is totally cucked and begged for her to be spared from prison.
    Something sticks out here, but I can't...

her victim is totally cucked
    ...wait a second!

cucked
    Oh crap!!
    I'm sorry. I'm sorry your subreddit got banned a week and a half ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    then you had low libido
    Actually no it's high I just had standards

What do they call it? "The Final" or the "The Pop Quiz"?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    P.S. A lot of you guys are awfully picky about your free sex.

+1

1. If that's average I'd like to see the teachers where you grew up. Mine looked like wrinkled prunes or Jabba the Hutt.

2. A lot of 16 year old boys are not regularly getting easy casual sex with 16 year old girls.

3. Even when I was 16 I'd probably have taken a sexually aggressive 40 year old over a random 16 year old.

4. As if they wouldn't just take both.
    Unless things have changed sex at 16 with teenagers were piss easy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Okay fine, every guy you hung out with was banging the hottest girls in your school. Doesn't mean the other 99.9% of guys were. She's better looking then a good 30-40% of girls in high school (and on par with the average with a 20% deviation I'd say), and guys will often date below their own value, let alone a random fuck that comes onto them.

Guys will fuck fat chicks on the reg just to get their dick wet. A teacher is a next level conquest that very few can ever claim.

- - - Updated - - -

I think some of her pics make her out to be better then she is. The beach bikini pic is the one that should hold the most attention, and her legs look a bit lumpy, and tits a bit saggy. She's 40 though, so that's to be expected. Her body looks fine as fuck in a few of the other pics though, but women have mastered the camera angle.

Regardless, she's decidedly average.
    No you just settled for what you could get, most guys do have some standards. There's a name for guys that fuck anything but I can't repeat it and they're often pitied

She's shaped like a goddamn fertility statue.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    after finding a link of hundreds of photos of her she gave to her students, i gotta say this 40- year old woman has a fucking banging body. and none of the students complained. some dad of 1 of the students went thru his phone. with dozens of boys in the know, and was only found out because of a parent looking thru his sons phone, its safe to say the boys were pretty happy with the arrangement.
    I KINDA susoect the dad was jealous tbh