Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I mean this better be atroll because if it isnt, the level os DUUUUH is too high. you need to calm down bro. Come back to the real world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Because I personally want to experience vanilla with people who properly understand why we enjoyed it and experienced it first hand and I suspect a lot of these vanilla fanboys didn't actually play vanilla and are only jumping on the hype train.
    I'm no historiologist, but I believe there were things called guilds and a friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Apparently you think it is because you claimed I'd struggle in BRD. Hell, you should try and keep up with the nonsense you spout.
    You struggling with it doesn't make it challenging for the average player.

Hello

Would you guys be very opposed to a couple of realms or 1 realm at least for purely people who actually played vanilla, where everything will cycle from the start with all the bugs and progress up to Naxx.
    Because I personally want to experience vanilla with people who properly understand why we enjoyed it and experienced it first hand and I suspect a lot of these vanilla fanboys didn't actually play vanilla and are only jumping on the hype train.
    Those guys don't know why it was special and they will never experience what us real vanilla people felt when we played.

Are this something you guys would like? Any opinion from people who didn't play vanilla don't matter.
    I played Vanilla. I want changes and I'd be happy to voice that in barrens chat daily when these realms come out. Trolling Barrens Chat was the true Vanilla Experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    You struggling with it doesn't make it challenging for the average player.
    Whatever narrative you need to tell yourself to feel better. Stop wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Whatever narrative you need to tell yourself to feel better. Stop wasting my time.
    Go train for 5 men, thanks.

Just remember that no one really cares about the opinion of people that never got past Vael. Leave raiding to the skilled.

Go train for 5 men, thanks.

Just remember that no one really cares about the opinion of people that never got past Vael. Leave raiding to the skilled.
    And how would I be able to prove I got past a fairly simple boss 12ish years ago? Want to time travel with me? Just you picking one of the easier BWL bosses kind of makes me laugh though, thanks for that.

And on a side note, the MAJORITY of people that played Vanilla WoW... DID NOT RAID. So you are going to just say those people's opinions do not matter? LOL. But no, since you got a different experience on a PS you are going to assume it was like that for everyone, I guess.

I just wanted to mention that I consider everybody who played vanilla when it was current, not just the raiders. I just don't want pretenders around me, really, I want people who know what I know and it's based on first hand experience rather than what you have read to try and fake it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello

Would you guys be very opposed to a couple of realms or 1 realm at least for purely people who actually played vanilla, where everything will cycle from the start with all the bugs and progress up to Naxx.
    Those guys don't know why it was special and they will never experience what us real vanilla people felt when we played.

Are this something you guys would like? Any opinion from people who didn't play vanilla don't matter.
    I've played since vanilla and I think that this is one of the dumbest suggestions related to 'Classic WoW' that I've seen. Anyone who would like to check out the original version of the game should be able to do so, period. Even if they don't enjoy it or don't get what the hype was about initially, they should still be able to see it if they choose.

And they will, because there isn't anyone at Blizzard that is stupid enough to consider implimenting the kind of nonsense that you're suggesting.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2017-11-25 at 07:37 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I've played since vanilla and I think that this is one of the dumbest suggestions related to 'Classic WoW' that I've seen. Anyone who would like to check out the original version of the game should be able to do so, period. Even if they don't enjoy it or don't get what the hype was about initially, they should still be able to see it if they choose.

And they will, because there isn't anyone at Blizzard that is stupid enough to consider implimenting the kind of nonsense that you're suggesting.
    If I wrote the appropriate response to you I'd be banned from MMO-C permanently. But in moderate terms: Learn to read.

Absolutely not.

How would you even police that? Account age?

I played vanilla when it was current, but I played on my father's account because I was... you know, a child. I got my own account eventually, but that wasn't until mid-BC at the earliest, because he got tired of me taking up all his character slots.

So am I to suddenly be barred entry because my account was created after vanilla, even though I played it and experienced it? No.

Yes Blizzard have already said they will make 2 servers like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please, let idiotic people like OP play on their own little pathetic server.

Elysium has fewer bugs than Retail WoW had at its time, though.
    What, they removed bugs? NOT VANILLA!

Deleted
    Oh my god i really have pity for anyone who is going to play in classic server if you have to deal with people like the OP....

Deleted
    I just wanted to mention that I consider everybody who played vanilla when it was current, not just the raiders. I just don't want pretenders around me, really, I want people who know what I know and it's based on first hand experience rather than what you have read to try and fake it.
    This is BS. There is a lot of things I forgot about vanilla. For exemple I had the UBRS key, and right now I dont remember every step of the quest line. I just moved on, it's been a long time... And I can look at the Webz for any information I need, just like I probably did back then.

make your own guild and find every player like you. I dont want to play with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    What, they removed bugs? NOT VANILLA!
    Vanilla was bugs.

A server for all the wanna elitists and purists that will just ruin the community with their salt and disapproval for mods (since they'll show how bad you are compared to the new players).. That'd be perfect!

Deleted
    Hell no. Playing against noobs was part of my experience

I got a new account in wotlk - so I'm not allowed to play on vanilla, even though I play since vanilla release? Cool