Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    hun its your opinion you are woman same as that gay guy, you arent "normal" male
    That doesn't make her not fat. xD

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Ok pudding pusher
    man like fluffy stuff on women all the way till busty curvy/thic..unless its fat obese

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    That doesn't make her not fat. xD
    she isnt fat she is thic

Deleted
    man like fluffy stuff on women all the way till busty curvy/thic..unless its fat obese

- - - Updated - - -

she isnt fat she is thic
    Not every man wants a fatass

she isnt fat she is thic
    She is fat.

She is fat.
    thicc
    A descriptor meant to designate a woman with a shapely figure and is typically somewhat chubby.
    They often will have an hourglass or pear shaped body with emphasis on the shape and size of their buttocks and thighs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I wouldn't say gross. Not hot either.
    Your standards are much lower than mine apparently.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Not every man wants a fatass
    but most of them wouldnt mind

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Your standards are much lower than mine apparently.
    Oh I see you have standards, well then...

hey guys. some gay guy and some woman whos jealous a 40-year old has a better body than her thinks this is fat.

Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    hey guys. some gay guy and some woman whos jealous a 40-year old has a better body than her thinks this is fat.

Yes she is fat. xD I don't know why you deny this.

7+ Year Old Account
    You nailed it.

Between having to go home with that or rub one out, the choice would be easy.

In what world does that kind of woman even considered decent-looking?

And of course, what she did was totally wrong, but it doesn't fit the Feminazi/SJW pussy agenda, so let's not talk about this, OK?
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

She isn't fat, she's curvy and there is a difference. She doesn't have an enormous belly, she has thick hips, she's busty and has a big butt, so what?

ITT: People with low standards thinking she's good looking.

Only those that couldn't fuck teenagers
    Believe me, standards of an average hetero teen horndog are waaaaaaaaay lower than that. If your friends tell you that they would not hit it when they were at that age, they are either being very coy, or were from the "slow development" group. Actually we had a similar case in our school, only authorities never discovered it. My friend was hitting our 26 yo teacher when he was 15. She was about the same in complexion. We were quiet definitely not because we were afraid for our or his grades. It also does not mean that we did not get any from girls our age or we would not hit her as well given a chance.
    Last edited by Gaaz; 2017-11-25 at 12:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is not fat..not anorexic or super thin but far from fat.

About average actually especially consodering her age maybe a bit elow average weight

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there some argument to be made for relieving sexual tension of teenage boys so that they can better focus on studies? I am sure all of society would hate me for entertain such a thing, but I can't help to feel there is some truth to it. God knows if I was getting positive reinforcement to get good grades through the relieving of my pressure vessel as a teenager, then I probably would have gotten straight A's.

Yeah nah, that picture she isn't fat, she has a solid build, just because shes not anorexic doesn't mean shes overweight.

Think if she dressed for her body type she would look better than what she does in those horrid yellow bikinis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Is there some argument to be made for relieving sexual tension of teenage boys so that they can better focus on studies? I am sure all of society would hate me for entertain such a thing, but I can't help to feel there is some truth to it. God knows if I was getting positive reinforcement to get good grades through the relieving of my pressure vessel as a teenager, then I probably would have gotten straight A's.
    Hobestly you are probably right