Thread: Anduin Wyrnn

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Anduin look like a little whinning millennial pussy.
    Spot on, my thoughts exactly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    How dare he show emotions!

A real man don't care.
    How dare he?!

-1000000000. I have really enjoyed watching him grow through these last few expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    No. I wouldn't want to kill him.

He's a young boy who's been through a LOT! He got kidnapped by Onyxia, his Father ALMOST died on him, Jaina's gone crazy on him, he never knew about the Wrathgate (Until now, likely), he almost died to Garrosh at Pandaria, he almost KILLED Garrosh but stopped cause he still has high hopes of the Orc changing, he went to Pandaria to search for shit but instead got kidnapped by the Horde, he was trained by the mother fucking Prophet himself, he defended Moira AGAINST his Father, he stopped Sylvanas'/Vareesa's Plan's to poison Garrosh, his father died to the Burning Legion, he got too see the Burning Legion threat himself, he's NOW seeing Sargeras HIMSELF right by his own Fucking Planet, with Demon's invading non-stop due to Illidan's portal being right there. And, soon, he'll have to lead the Alliance army against the Horde in the single greatest Faction War on this Planet.

And, even after ALL that shit, and even more, he STILL manages to keep his cool, and become a badass yet calm/collective King. Arthas lost Strathholme, his Sanity, Jaina, Uther, his Kingdom, and his heart before he became the Lich King. However, Anduin got beaten, he lost his Father, he lost a LOT of his in his life, and he's still a good guy, and he'll CONTINUE to be this good guy until the Void Lord's demise.

This is why I love Anduin. He's gone through a LOT of shit in his life, yet he still has hope for the future of Azeroth, even in a time of Faction Wars, and Godly Battles with Immortal Demons led by the Very Dark Titan himself. And soon, he'll lead the battle against the all devouring Void itself.

This is why Anduin's my favorite Character in WoW history. This guy deserves to be the Ultimate Hero we deserve/want. Sylvanas/Genn are likely going to die this Expansion. And if not, then they'll certainly die to Old Age in the next (That is, if the Void Expansion takes place in a time skip).
    You said how I feel much better than I ever could have. Thank-you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    You have the emotional depth and understanding of a baked potato.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    that boy has more balls than you will ever have in your lifetime OP.
    The same could be said about a couple other posters in this thread along with OP.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2017-11-25 at 10:58 PM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I see more than one reason to not like Anduin but I literally see none justifying hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    This isn't bait at all.
    Is what I am thinking as well, and that all I got from the OP is that they are trying to act tough, and instead coming off as a 12 year old throwing the usual preteen tantrum..

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I see more than one reason to not like Anduin but I literally see none justifying hate.
    Agreed, some of these posts though? Cringe strong enough that I didn't need to drink any coffee to wake up.

Ever notice how half the people bashing Sylvanas talk about her tits and ass? Some deeply repressed feelings are bubbling out me thinks.

Edit: I'd cry too if I was getting high beamed right in the eyeballs.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-26 at 02:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Is what I am thinking as well, and that all I got from the OP is that they are trying to act tough, and instead coming off as a 12 year old throwing the usual preteen tantrum..
    See... I'd love it if this were true.

But Reyuna's a 33 year old living in England. Like. Holy shit. 33 years old and still holding onto these kinds of ridiculous macho stereotypes and the idea that any male character who isn't intimidating is a bad character.

It's mindboggling how thoroughly Western Society conditions people with toxic masculinity.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Here's a nice wallpaper for you OP.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
    Funny how OP stopped replying after getting bashed so hard.
    Yeah it is interesting how they stopped their crusade and shows how people, like them don't like it when they were hoping for people to agree with them only for it to blow up in their face..

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yeah it is interesting how they stopped their crusade and shows how people, like them don't like it when they were hoping for people to agree with them only for it to blow up in their face..
    Or it was obvious bait, and he/she enjoyed the cringe that came out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    See... I'd love it if this were true.

But Reyuna's a 33 year old living in England. Like. Holy shit. 33 years old and still holding onto these kinds of ridiculous macho stereotypes and the idea that any male character who isn't intimidating is a bad character.

It's mindboggling how thoroughly Western Society conditions people with toxic masculinity.
    Precisely, and it is quite sad really that we do that sort of thing.. I myself see that it is more masculine/manly or what ever to show ones emotions as it shows that we are human and not robots.. Unfortunately that is the problem that we as a society have created..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Or it was obvious bait, and he/she enjoyed the cringe that came out of it.
    Yeah to think of it now makes me cringe that I fell for it and not realizing sooner that it was an obvious bait thread..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-11-26 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    Some people take this way too seriously.

+11

Both him and Genn Stinkmane.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

Ever notice how half the people bashing Sylvanas talk about her tits and ass? Some deeply repressed feelings are bubbling out me thinks.
    It's customary to talk about what fanboys like most in a character you think is bad.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    You have the emotional depth and understanding of a baked potato.
    Only problem though is that it is an insult to the baked potato to be even associated with those two that you quoted..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It's customary to talk about what fanboys like most in a character you think is bad.
    Interesting thing is those rooting for Sylvanas could be seen as disgusting weird, sick little pervs.. lol
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-11-26 at 03:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    On a scale of 1 - 10 (10 being the highest) how much do you want to bash this silly little boy kings face in with a very heavy two handed mace?

I'll go with 10.

Seriously, I must commend Blizzard on making such a hateful character. I wonder if he's stopped crying his little eyes out yet?
    I would say 2 out of 10, but I'll vote a 10 on seeing him deflecting you and striking you to the ground without problem. They actually gave him a good change to stop being such a slacker.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Interesting thing is those rooting for Sylvanas could be seen as disgusting weird, sick little pervs.. lol
    That was my point, yes. She's an edgy hypocrite and appeals to the fedora wearers because she's hot but damaged.