Poll: How much do you weight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

How much do you weight?

How much do you weight?

79.7 kg
    174 cm tall

Used to be 110 kg

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    189 cm, 68kg last time I checked

Deleted
    How are you an average-sized man with even a bit of muscle and weigh under 100kg? I don't get it.

Deleted
    49kg at around 180cm.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-11-25 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    How are you an average-sized man with even a bit of muscle and weigh under 100kg? I don't get it.
    Average-sized man with even a bit of muscle wouldn't ever get close to 100 kg.

how dare you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Average-sized man with even a bit of muscle wouldn't ever get close to 100 kg.
    Well sure, not in the Shire.

In the real world. My boyfriend works out, he's a bit taller than me, meaning he's above average height here, and he's about 80 kg.

In the real world. My boyfriend works out, he's a bit taller than me, meaning he's above average height here, and he's about 80 kg.
    How long has he been working out and what's his height?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted 40 kg or less. But since I do not use the metric system but only rarely, I am guessing that is equal to 165 pounds? Not going to google it, as it is really not that important. Still sticking with the old English system of yards, feet, gallons, pounds, etc. Fine for my use. It is still better than the biblical system of cubic s.

94kg at 186cm. Nothing special about me except I can eat an entire pack of raw spaghetti 500g in 2 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I voted 40 kg or less. But since I do not use the metric system but only rarely, I am guessing that is equal to 165 pounds? Not going to google it, as it is really not that important. Still sticking with the old English system of yards, feet, gallons, pounds, etc. Fine for my use. It is still better than the biblical system of cubic s.
    Are you serious? It's like 90 pounds, not 165.

At 100kg, you're either some combination of pretty tall and ripped, or you're carrying some extra weight.
    70 to 80 kg seems more in line for expectations of an "average sized man with a bit of muscle".

Deleted
    63 kg, fluctuates a bit

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious? It's like 90 pounds.
    Lol! Of course I was serous when I said I was guessing. I weigh about 165 pounds. Which is fine for my height of 5' 10". Not everyone on this forum uses the metric system. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    At 100kg, you're either some combination of pretty tall and ripped, or you're carrying some extra weight.
    70 to 80 kg seems more in line for expectations of an "average sized man with a bit of muscle".
    Yeah, this guy is 186 cm and weighs under 100 kg:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    49kg at around 180cm.
    This is a bit scary, how do you make it through the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! Of course I was serous when I said I was guessing. I weigh about 165 pounds. Which is fine for my height of 5' 10". Not everyone on this forum uses the metric system. Just saying.
    You can just type 165 lbs to kg on google and get the correct number.