Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    yes?

how the fuck is a quick death worse than a slow one filled with agony?
    They get to live longer? Who are you to decide what they want?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    It's the behavior of anti-social, controlling and sociopathic people. It's not unlikely some of these people mistreat animals because of psychological issues.
    Gluetraps are illegal in my country.

If you can't just properly, quickly kill something you've got some fucking issues.

I'd also advice you to report these videos as inappropriate and graphic. Hell, maybe even illegal depending on where they're from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    It's the behavior of anti-social, controlling and sociopathic people. It's not unlikely some of these people mistreat animals because of psychological issues.
    Gluetraps are illegal in my country.

If you can't just properly, quickly kill something you've got some fucking issues.

I'd also advice you to report these videos as inappropriate and graphic. Hell, maybe even illegal depending on where they're from.
    Ok, how would you properly and quickly kill all the mice in your house?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Ok, how would you properly and quickly kill all the mice in your house?
    Legal traps, like poison and regular mouse traps. While they might not always outright kill, they don't glue the mice into place making them fucking starve to death.
    It also means that nothing but the rats get killed, as glue traps kill pretty much fucking anything that gets stuck on them that isn't big enough to get itself loose.

Another advice is to remove whatever the mice are living off of from within your house as they clearly go there for a reason.
    Hell, get a fucking cat or two. But then you won't be able to put down any glue traps, seeing as how cats can get stuck on them too. It's almost like countries ban glue traps for a reason :thinking:

10+ Year Old Account
    They get to live longer? Who are you to decide what they want?
    Okay, so you're trolling. I was confused, but thanks for clearing that up for me.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Mice are covered with ticks. Ticks in the US might mean Lyme disease so the glue is helpful in that it catches the ticks too cause once the mouse dies the ticks leave the body and start looking for a new host.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Animal cruelty is against the law, but with rodents, which are classified as pests, it is not illegal to use poison for example to help control them. D-Con makes a lot of money each year selling their product. Sure you have to be careful with it like many other household products. I have never used glue traps and have no intention to do so. But I have no problem at all using a poison.

Rats and mice are very destructive and destroy tons of grain every year and also can cause fires and spread diseases. When the rats made it to Hawaii, they destroyed a lot of the bird species. If a person has no problems with using a insect spray on pests ( yellow jackets, hornets, ants, ect. ) they should understand some rodents are just that....pests. I would never purposely torture any creature just for the enjoyment of it. But using a fly swat to smash a fly?, I have no reservations about doing it.
    I'm not really saying it's wrong to kill or use extermination if you have a infestation but it's still illegal to torture

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    That's an exaggeration, you know it's only select human lives he values
    Oh I know

10+ Year Old Account
    Legal traps, like poison and regular mouse traps. While they might not always outright kill, they don't glue the mice into place making them fucking starve to death.
    It also means that nothing but the rats get killed, as glue traps kill pretty much fucking anything that gets stuck on them that isn't big enough to get itself loose.

Another advice is to remove whatever the mice are living off of from within your house as they clearly go there for a reason.
    Hell, get a fucking cat or two. But then you won't be able to put down any glue traps, seeing as how cats can get stuck on them too. It's almost like countries ban glue traps for a reason :thinking:
    Ah ok, so you are clueless. Cats are worse than glue traps, they play with their pray. All the other stuff is also as bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Okay, so you're trolling. I was confused, but thanks for clearing that up for me.
    "Look at me I have no argument therefore you are trolling. And then called on this I will play a higher horse card"

I use the bucket trap for the vermin in my garage.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    I use the bucket trap for the vermin in my garage.
    Isn't that illegal

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Isn't that illegal
    Nope. You can deal with vermin in any manner you wish.

Deleted
    Pretty sure you can't

Deleted
    Ah ok, so you are clueless. Cats are worse than glue traps, they play with their pray. All the other stuff is also as bad.

"Look at me I have no argument therefore you are trolling. And then called on this I will play a higher horse card"
    Sheesh, you sure are aggressive over this. Did you have a point?
    Depends on which country you live in, what kind of cats you get, how many you have, if it's a farm cat or an indoors cat.
    "All the other stuff is also bad" you say without pointing out why. What a compelling fucking argument after calling ME clueless.

Deleted
    Depends on which country you live in, what kind of cats you get, how many you have, if it's a farm cat or an indoors cat.
    "All the other stuff is also bad" you say without pointing out why. What a compelling fucking argument after calling ME clueless.
    He's always got sand in his vagina

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it. Zero empathy for pests.

10+ Year Old Account
    You proved that you are clueless I don't need to prove it again.

Just tell me how many times have you been involved in removing mice infestations from houses?

No and that would be considered illegal here
    Is England really that messed up?

You'd think they would have learned after the Black Death.

As to the topic, a pest or vermin isn't the same a kitty or a puppy. They spread diseases and impact Human life. And your dog in your yard is a pet, your dog in my yard is a pest.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    No, you can't. I'll assume you're from the US so here's an EPA link.
    https://www.epa.gov/safepestcontrol/...s-pest-control

I'm sure there's plenty of state laws about this too as per individual state.

Pretty sure you can't
    We can poison, use traps, glue traps, or what ever helps to get rid of them.

Deleted
    You proved that you are clueless I don't need to prove it again.

Just tell me how many times have you been involved in removing mice infestations from houses?
    Ignoring having to prove what you yourself are saying?

LOL
    Moving goalposts now as well? I need to be a professional exterminator to comment on this? Then I guess you wouldn't mind showing me your credentials, seeing as how you're taking the highground on me? But considering you've supported fuck all so far and ignored everything just so you can keep insulting me, I guess I could just as well go yell at a brick wall to move.

I've lived in the country most of my life, having dealt with more pests than just rats, such as wasps and roaches. My family has owned 12 horses, more chickens than I can remember and a multitude of animals. I've worked with horse rearing on a ranch, which also involved dealing with rats.
    I've lived next to a dairy farm as well, having seen well how they've dealt with their rat problems. Their solution was cats, because it means not risking poisons near their cows or the cows feed and not having to deal with clearing traps all the time.
    I'm eager to hear your point of view now that I've given mine.

Care to support anything you've said at all or is this just gonna be you pathetically attempting ad hominem against me?