Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    There is a difference between making up crazy headcanon based on nothing, and a concerted effort by a major corporation to lead you to believe something.

When the lead developer himself(Ion) uses the words Legion Pathfinder, and says things like "Legion flying", and talks about the overall philosophy is "Do the content then fly over it later", added to all the other dev interviews and official posts saying the same thing, it tends to send a message.

But there IS flying in Legion... that was not a lie nor is it their fault that you mislead yourself. Achievement clearly has it as Broken Isle... not Argus.

This has been done before and the very very VERY small minority of players are throwing a fit over something extremely trivial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    And again no where did they say you would be able to fly in all content introduced in Legion. They can't send a message that isn't actually there. The hate you have towards them is blinding you. You are only seeing what you need to see in order to fuel the hate.
    THANK YOU! Glad to see many others are noticing this. Would hand you a beer but distance

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    But there IS flying in Legion... that was not a lie nor is it their fault that you mislead yourself. Achievement clearly has it as Broken Isle... not Argus.

This has been done before and the very very VERY small minority of players are throwing a fit over something extremely trivial.

- - - Updated - - -

THANK YOU! Glad to see many others are noticing this. Would hand you a beer but distance
    It's funny how often people like to call others 'whiners' or 'children' or something to that effect when they disagree with their point of view. And yet somehow I'm the hater when all I do is point out that maybe Blizzard did a poor job of communicating their intentions.

Oh well, hope the devs lock this thread soon. It's going nowhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how often people like to call others 'whiners' or 'children' or something to that effect when they disagree with their point of view. And yet somehow I'm the hater when all I do is point out that maybe Blizzard did a poor job of communicating their intentions. Oh well, hope the devs lock this thread soon. It's going nowhere.
    Because you are adding words into the mouth of Blizzard. It is fine to disagree with how they handled it. How they did pathfinder. It is an entirely different story when your dislike for blizzard has you arguing that they said you would be able to fly in all content added in legion. You even started your first post with an insult to anyone who disagrees with you on blizzard. So don't whine now when people call you out on your hate.

Oh and it is moderators. Developers have nothing to do with this forum. We don't want you to send the wrong message do we? It is also amusing that you get called out for your BS and want the thread locked.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

It's funny how often people like to call others 'whiners' or 'children' or something to that effect when they disagree with their point of view. And yet somehow I'm the hater when all I do is point out that maybe Blizzard did a poor job of communicating their intentions.

Oh well, hope the devs lock this thread soon. It's going nowhere.
    Again, Blizzard did not do a poor job communicating their intentions since this "only one zone no flying" thing has been around since BC. Don't start making excuses now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Because you are adding words into the mouth of Blizzard. It is fine to disagree with how they handled it. How they did pathfinder. It is an entirely different story when your dislike for blizzard has you arguing that they said you would be able to fly in all content added in legion. You even started your first post with an insult to anyone who disagrees with you on blizzard. So don't whine now when people call you out on your hate.

Oh and it is moderators. Developers have nothing to do with this forum. We don't want you to send the wrong message do we? It is also amusing that you get called out for your BS and want the thread locked.
    I actually missed that myself. I guess SirCowdog will now have to apologize for his poor communication and hopefully will fix this by adding Developers into the forums. That or adding flying in MMO-C

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we even need flying there? I mean its like fun for 5 hours and has no replay value. Don't get me wrong , I enjoyed it for a short time but what would flying change..

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Considering that this thread is an exact copy/paste of a previous thread about the exact same subject I am going to assume it will amount to the same discussion. Further discussion can safely be had on the original thread without fear. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead