Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I would loved to have had Forst trolls and Drakkari trolls as sub races, Zandalari always looked like shit to me, couldn't see anything besides nelf/jinyiuu.
    Last edited by Goremonger; 2017-11-25 at 10:15 PM.

Another great subject to bring up relating to allied races. I love Zandalari and can't wait to roll one, they're awesome and unique, but the forest trolls...that's a whole 'nother story. We've seen the Revantusk involved with the Horde since vanilla, initially they were merely allies of the Horde, but during Cataclysm they formally joined the Horde, we also saw them, thought it was never officially confirmed/stated, in Stonetalon Mountains and later moving boxes in Razor Hill before the Siege of Orgrimmar in MoP. Forest trolls also played a major role in the Horde side of WCII. I think they are a likely candidate for future allied races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Hope we will see more Troll tribes jion the Allied races with the Zandalari jioning the Horde.
    It also makes alot of sense story-wise since all other tribes have alot of respect for the Zandalari.
    But the ToT models makes me really hyped for alot of troll options.

Really loved that Female Troll model, would love to have it playable!

Farraki and Sand Trolls might be cool to see eventually too, but Revantusk definitely first
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    No need for them. Chances are they'll be wiped out by the Alliance on their march north to Lordaeron.

We have Zandalari now, all other trolls are irrelevant.
    If anything is the exact opposite. Playable Zandalari is going to pull more of the other trolls into the Horde.

Yes, I hope this retarded elven fuckery is going to be watered down at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Forest Trolls are my favourite kind of troll. I don't like the Darkspear, they're whiny weaklings. And Zandalari don't really appeal to me either, although I don't know why. Perhaps their aesthetics, culture and style.

But Forest Trolls go back to the times of Warcraft 2. I'd roll one in a second. They are quite similar to Orcs in that they're primitive, tribal, strong and green.
    That was a fun read. "I don't like most Trolls 'cuz they're not literal Orcs".

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Strangely the troll hunch doesn’t bother me like the Orc hunch does.
    The hunch is way too pronounced though. I would be fine with it if they would tone it down a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    The female troll is Zandalari, so it will be playable.

OT: I started this thread agreeing that we should have forest trolls next, but when I was reminded of that badass Farakki troll from ToT I definitely want sand trolls next.

Quote Originally Posted by Akani View Post

OT: I started this thread agreeing that we should have forest trolls next, but when I was reminded of that badass Farakki troll from ToT I definitely want sand trolls next.
    Actually

https://wow.gamepedia.com/High_Priestess_Mar%27li

Is a jungle troll, revived from old ZG apparently.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Actually

https://wow.gamepedia.com/High_Priestess_Mar%27li

Is a jungle troll, revived from old ZG apparently.
    Brainfart. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see the appeal, and they have a lot of lore to go with them, but I prefer Zandalari and Farraki before Forest trolls. Personally I don't like the buff form in many races, it makes them look like sore water balloons waiting to explode. My guess is down the line they'll put out the Ice and Forest trolls.

Also, don't the Forest and Ice Trolls fall under the Zandalari race, since they're native to Zandalar??

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I see the appeal, and they have a lot of lore to go with them, but I prefer Zandalari and Farraki before Forest trolls. Personally I don't like the buff form in many races, it makes them look like sore water balloons waiting to explode. My guess is down the line they'll put out the Ice and Forest trolls.

Also, don't the Forest and Ice Trolls fall under the Zandalari race, since they're native to Zandalar??
    I do agree the Forest trolls look a bit TOO Buff, something closer to Zul'jins model would be nice

All trolls were originally Zandalari and branched off, I don't know what you mean by saying the ice and forest trolls are native?
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    I do agree the Forest trolls look a bit TOO Buff, something closer to Zul'jins model would be nice

All trolls were originally Zandalari and branched off, I don't know what you mean by saying the ice and forest trolls are native?
    I could've sworn I read they were native to Zandalar (snowy regions for example). Unless I'm confusing Zandalar with Zuldazar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Akani View Post

The Drakkari was pretty savage too.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    it should be the normal model for female trolls, but the playable are so bad compared to other races...

they need a up in the model to rivalize with the zandalari, as i said would love to have the option to toggle the troll model, from skinny to berserk, i do like the forest trolls in lore but would play a skinny one, much like vol'jin/zuljin than the bulky ones

Even if i generally don't like the berserk/bulky model( i think they ruin the appearance of the troll race making then to look like big orcs) i think it should be intereting to see the darkspears berserks like we had in war3

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    If anything is the exact opposite. Playable Zandalari is going to pull more of the other trolls into the Horde.

Yes, I hope this retarded elven fuckery is going to be watered down at some point.

That was a fun read. "I don't like most Trolls 'cuz they're not literal Orcs".

The hunch is way too pronounced though. I would be fine with it if they would tone it down a bit.
    zandalari does not have to bring forest troll !! the revantusk are already part of the horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    zandalari does not have to bring forest troll !! the revantusk are already part of the horde!
    Personally I would pull the whole Troll race under the Horde umbrella and I think it would feasible once the Orcs get their numbers boosted by all the Mag'har, whatever Dragonmaw/Blackrock still around + a portion of the AU Orcs and Tauren get Yangoul and Taunka as subraces along the Highmountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Personally I would pull the whole Troll race under the Horde umbrella and I think it would feasible once the Orcs get their numbers boosted by all the Mag'har, whatever Dragonmaw/Blackrock still around + a portion of the AU Orcs and Tauren get Yangoul and Taunka as subraces along the Highmountain.
    see what happens the different tribes were allied with zul and now zul and rasta are enemies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    see what happens the different tribes were allied with zul and now zul and rasta are enemies
    We see representatives from all kind of trolls. That doesn't mean everyone joined Zul, like the non-Gurubashi and non-Amani Jungle/Forest Trolls.

I think it’s the big tribes of the different trolls that joined Zul. Amani of the Forest Troll, Drakkari of Ice Trolls, Farraki of the Sand Troll, and Gurubashi of the Jungle Trolls.

As they are Horde, we know the Jungle Troll tribe, Darkspear didn’t throw in with Zul and is reasonable to believe the smaller Forest Troll tribe, the Revantusk didn’t as well.

Personally and I’ve stated this earlier in the thread, I’d like to see all the Troll types make it into the Horde via the smaller under-dog tribes, Winteraxe for Ice, Sandfury for Sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I could've sworn I read they were native to Zandalar (snowy regions for example). Unless I'm confusing Zandalar with Zuldazar.
    Zandalar is a place on Zuldazar and the RPG said some ice trolls lived on top of mount mugamba but no idea if that's still canon.
    Twas brillig

Zandalar is a place on Zuldazar and the RPG said some ice trolls lived on top of mount mugamba but no idea if that's still canon.
    Imma nitpick, Zuldazar is a city on Zandalar.