Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Death Knights start in WOTLK timeline, the playable DK's are created by Arthas. Void Elves didn't exist, Nightborne were inside a bubble, Highmountain didn't even meet the Kalimdor Tauren yet, Zandalari were plotting their vengeance from Zandalar, Lightforged were still on Xenedar in Twisting Nether. Why would you expect any of them to be Death Knights? They aren't gonna redesign the whole DK starting zone just because of them, Dark Iron Dwarves are the only ones that would somewhat make sense and they said they're thinking about allowing them to be DK's.
    LOL what... Iron Dwarf makes senses... but Zandalari doesnt (they was around just not seen really)... half of what you said doesnt make sense.

No new alliance druid races....what a fucking surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    Really dislike how they had Blood Elves be outcasts for dabbling with Void. Seems like Blizzard doesn't give a shit about the Horde seeming like the bad guys any more.
    Meanwhile, Horde get Nightborne just because Tyrande was a bitch to Thalyssra. Thanks Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Why is this being shown now of all days?
    We are currently coming off the end of a holiday here in the US, so not much new news is coming out, leaving time to recap what we know about Battle for Azeroth.

Zandalari Trolls will most likely get Paladins, Nightborne do not have them - it's just an error on MMO-C's side.
    Made that and a couple other fixes, sorry!

Alliance get blood elf models horde don't get draenei what a surprise...

7+ Year Old Account
    So psyched to race change my hunter to a Zandalari and my warlock to a Nightborne!

Deleted
    I want to be a lightforged dreanei shadow priest or a void elf holy priest because it makes so much fucking sense.

Ok, dear MMOC and indirectly WoWhead: you're the news sites for people that watch the news like a hawk and know everything that's current, because you report it, thank you for that. When we see a new post or a tweet we'd appreciate if it was for this audience, not an "ICYMI" kinda post that brings the aforementioned audience's hearts into their throats thinking there's new info, when in fact there is not. We have google for "ICYMI."

I know, you need clicks, but this recent trend is getting annoying.

Thank you.

So.. about those obviously not balanced racials so far >.>

Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post
    So.. about those obviously not balanced racials so far >.>
    Nothing has touched Diplomacy. Diplomacy reigns supreme in broken-ness and is untouchable and out of place in current WoW.
    And I say that as an alliance player who has benefitted from it since day one. It's broken, and needs to go. THEN we can talk about any other racial being broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    Nothing has touched Diplomacy. Diplomacy reigns supreme in broken-ness and is untouchable and out of place in current WoW.
    And I say that as an alliance player who has benefitted from it since day one. It's broken, and needs to go. THEN we can talk about any other racial being broken.
    I would say that it doesn't matter and endgame, but with Paragon caches being a thing now, there's merit to that now

Death Knights start in WOTLK timeline, the playable DK's are created by Arthas. Void Elves didn't exist, Nightborne were inside a bubble, Highmountain didn't even meet the Kalimdor Tauren yet, Zandalari were plotting their vengeance from Zandalar, Lightforged were still on Xenedar in Twisting Nether. Why would you expect any of them to be Death Knights? They aren't gonna redesign the whole DK starting zone just because of them, Dark Iron Dwarves are the only ones that would somewhat make sense and they said they're thinking about allowing them to be DK's.
    It's not like Blizzard would give a damn about this if they wanted to make DKs avaliable to those races.

Whoever tries to keep up with wow lore is no stranger to radical retcons and sudden half-baked excuses for the sake of game mechanics.

The 'Void Elves' themselves an example.

If they wanted to have DKs, they could just toss in Bolvar to raise them. Easy as pie.
    They won't do it because it would require more work (like a somewhat different introdutory questline). Not because of lore.

Quote Originally Posted by BUdoubleG View Post
    hoped for the manari eredar after argus joined the horde
    and give highelves to the alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    hoped for the manari eredar after argus joined the horde
    and give highelves to the alliance
    I could live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by BUdoubleG View Post
    But horde do get night elf models.

Where was it confirmed that Dark Iron can be Pallies?

I want that dark iron armor real bad the lightsworn and nightborne is nice too.

This is BEYOND stupid. "Allied races", this is the stupiest idea EVER. What's wrong with you? For real, none of this make any sense at all: who is the dumb who though "void elves" would be a great idea? This guy (or girl, whatever) deserve to be fired at once, in fact, the whole Wow team should be put in the same boat.
    There isn't ANY thing in Bfa witch is not stupid: the story is stupid, the whole concept of "allied races" is stupid, the end of set tiers is stupid, but it's not surprising because the only goal of Blizzard is to put an end to mythic raiding to casualise the game and let randoms being more geared than real mythic players, the idea of restricting transmog of your artifact only based on spec is stupid and it's a freaking troll: ALL artifact weapon should be able to be moged for ALL characters: let me have a warrior with Ashbringer if i want (by the way, Ashbringer is the most overrated weapon in the lore, it's only a piece of metal forged by a random dwarf and infused with a light orb found by another random guy, it's not a holy weapon and it's not a godly weapon, just a piece of metal crap), let me have the mage weapons on a warlock, etc.

We can also talk about the characters: Jaina for example, who is still alive and will be a major character, and of course, everyone will forgive and more of that, forget all of sins since Cataclysm, and the fact that after her treason in Legion, she should have been executed, but noooo, she has a new skin, it's not to let her be killed, it's for "redeem" her, and butchering her a little more, because Blizzard has absolutly no talent to write characters, and now, with Golden working for Blizzard, the things will be worse: you know when people complained about Ghostcrawler? Well, Golden is the Ghostcrawler of the lore.

Bfa is the WORST idea for an expansion EVER, Bfa is the ultimate proof that Blizzard did not undestand the failure of Wod, and that they are to remake it again, ten times worse.
    You though Wod was the worst expansion ever? Wait for Bfa, and you will know what worse really mean, and i will be there, eating pop-corns while watching Blizzard burns in the fire lighten by it's own incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Where was it confirmed that Dark Iron can be Pallies?
    An offhand comment was made at blizzcon along the lines of "If your dwarf paladin in your head should always have been a dark iron dwarf then you could just race change to it" when they were asked if you could race change to allied racials. I don't have the link though, sorry :s

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    An offhand comment was made at blizzcon along the lines of "If your dwarf paladin in your head should always have been a dark iron dwarf then you could just race change to it" when they were asked if you could race change to allied racials. I don't have the link though, sorry :s
    Oh yeah, I remember that. I didn’t take it as confirmation, but I can see others doing so
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.