Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post
    But I vote with both hands for Vrykyl. They have good models and nice animations. The armor looks great on them. They have cool beards and I love beards. They have their own culture and style.
    The biggest problem with Vrykul is that everyone seems to think they should be on the Alliance. Look at this and tell me which side Vrykul should be on:

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    The biggest problem with Vrykul is that everyone seems to think they should be on the Alliance. Look at this and tell me which side Vrykul should be on:

I mean the Vrykul are big and the Alliance shield is bigger, to a Vrykul it make more sense to grab the Alliance one as it’ll do a better job shielding them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Well, yes, draenor ogres was THE most successful empire in the ancient world. Probably even more than trolls, but not sure about that.
    not only the draenor ones, the azeroth ones too, the problem is stereotype and how blizz force, it could be as least a bunch of then like cho'gal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post

this show how undeads and blood elves don't belong to horde too

The horde need monste, not human look races, thats why ogre+vrykul i the best combo

Quote Originally Posted by Kastore Arcannet View Post
    I don't missed them, btw I don't like them so. Also I rely on those races that can have attractive female models, this is the social aspect of adding new races.

Jinyu is more pretty as playable and their females could be nice, it is possibility to include aquatic race. But hozens have big problem about females, and its doubtfully that they could be playable.
    I don't like the Hozen at all. They're irritating and childish. I could imagine someone who enjoys Markiplier or Dan Diamond minecart or fart noise phone apps thinking the Hozen are entertaining.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    I don't like the Hozen at all. They're irritating and childish. I could imagine someone who enjoys Markiplier or Dan Diamond minecart or fart noise phone apps thinking the Hozen are entertaining.
    they could change the model and the theme easily, turn then more like monkey people/sun wukong

it would be nice, something like this

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they could change the model and the theme easily, turn then more like monkey people/sun wukong

it would be nice, something like this

Aww look, we agree on something...would definitely play the fuck out of Hozen like the bottom one.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    I don't like the Hozen at all. They're irritating and childish.
    Is it any wonder when they die just before they get out of puberty?

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Kul'Tiras humans are a bit heavier and more rugged and actually would be a good compromise between human and vrykul and actually make sense lore wise. We descended from the Vrykul a long time ago and really have no connection to them today and we don't see eye to eye with them on a lot of things. It's a very different way of life. You don't have that issue with the people of Kul'Tiras because we already have a relationship with them and they are sorta like the Vrykul just more civilized. They are the Vrykul if they adapated to the new world. Also, it would be dope if we had the option to have a peg leg.

What exactly is the compromise? At least with void elves they're Thalassian, they may not identify as high or blood elves anymore but culturally, linguistically and physically they're virtually identical except for some minor mutations.

Most people don't want vrykul because of their model (which is badass), most people who want vrykul want them because of what they are. Badass Norse half-giant barbarians!

Tirasians are just another culture of humans, sure there are some Tirasians that are more robust, but culturally they're not similar to vrykul at all or if they are, it's likely very minor similarities.

Vrykul also have a few things pushing them albiet slightly towards the Alliance anyway. Sylvanas tried to enslave Eyir and made a deal with Hella, Odyn's enemy. The current God-Queen of the Tideskorn, Sigryn, also has humans to thank at least partially for helping her ascend to the throne, as the vrykul prophecy foretold.

Obviously vrykul (and ogres) would need some modification. They were have to be shrunken down to tauren-height for one, but regardless it's not like they couldn't be made to work.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    What exactly is the compromise?
    It's not Vrykul but it's close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    It's not Vrykul but it's close enough.
    Not really, I mean sure they both have maritime qualities, but Kul Tiras is built on it, while the vrykul are mostly more of more of a Spartan-like culture. I already mentioned that physically a good portion of Tirasians/Kul Tirans are mostly indistinguishable from playable humans.

Ideally we would eventually get both after some time (same with dwarves and the Wildhammers and Dark Irons), but I would really just genuinely love getting a chance to roll a vrykul, especially as a roleplayers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Imagine ogres in wsg, they could never go tunnel. My draenei with heroism has problems to fit in.
    Pretty much this. Races taller than Tauren and Dranei are a no-go as they would require rebuilding every tight door and corridor in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Pretty much this. Races taller than Tauren and Dranei are a no-go as they would require rebuilding every tight door and corridor in the game.
    Male ogres only average around eight feet tall (in lore at least) which is around the height of tauren/trolls, so it shouldn't be an issue shrinking them down close to tauren height.

Same could be applied to vrykul, at least the playable models.

Racial Ability: Crawl
    Shrinks hit box to fit through doors

7+ Year Old Account
    it could be nice if ogres are smaller than taurens, gosh...

but wait, they are, so, it is not pretty much this
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-12-13 at 03:28 PM.

Except, you know, ogres can be as big as tauren, maybe slightly bigger, just check Arati Highlands.

i agree, i could sooner see Mok'Nathal as an allied race than the ogres, ogres are just too big for doors

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i agree, i could sooner see Mok'Nathal as an allied race than the ogres, ogres are just too big for doors
    sorry but you guys are mentally disabled, blind or what? its talked like ten time they are not too big, ffs

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    Read back on my comment.
    Also, what makes Mok'Nathal better? They're just slightly bigger orcs.

Doors aren't even a real problem. It's a stupid meme that won't go away because people keep bringing it up like it's some ungodly design limitation.

Deleted
    Please add Ogres !!!

Cho'gal warlock ftw !!