Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Question Tues. Morning 11/28/2017 What Will Your Artifact Level Be?

Just curious where/what goals and plans are.
    (2018) *derp
    Last edited by Dsc; 2017-11-27 at 02:16 AM. Reason: attempted date fix

76 but im on eu my gm want all raiders to be 72-5 for hc and 75+ for mythic

72 on main. Just gonna raid and casually farm to 75 then just stop. Not going for Mythic so 75 is more than enough.

As for alts. Gonna have them around 63-69 and then wait for the AK to increase then go on an AP binge.

Probably won't reach 75 before Antorus, unless I farmed like a mad man.

So 74.

Considering 20125 is many millennia in the future, I would hope it would be over 9000.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    72 on main. Just gonna raid and casually farm to 75 then just stop. Not going for Mythic so 75 is more than enough.

As for alts. Gonna have them around 63-69 and then wait for the AK to increase then go on an AP binge.
    last ak increase so far comes myth mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Tues. Morning 11/28/20125 What Will Your Artifact Level Be?
    Just curious where/what goals and plans are.
    By the year 20125 my artifact will develop AI and self upgrade itself while exploring a galaxy far far away.

But if you mean next Tuesday, I'm done with AP grind on both my main and my 1st alt since I don't play offspecs on them and I finished 75 few days ago.

If you're still grinding and you're on EU, don't forget your friendly neighbourhood mage tower buff!

70 dont need more my guild gonna start at normal

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    last ak increase so far comes myth mythic
    Oh. Seems it does cap at 55 when Mythic opens.

That's.... really meh. Yeah once I hit 75 on main then I'm done. Not going all out just for 2 more measly levels. Especially when that number starts to hit the trillions.

Guess for alts then different plan. As long as they have the 5 ilvl increase then I don't care.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-11-27 at 02:11 AM.

64. :/

FeelsYamchaMan

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Considering 20125 is many millennia in the future, I would hope it would be over 9000.
    heh, Thank you, fixed kinda

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    64. :/

FeelsYamchaMan
    Must not be doing.... anything?

By raid wed. night probably be at 74, 75 soon after and then my OS

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage I think 72 frost, Monk I think 70 MW and 69 on WW
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Must not be doing.... anything?

By raid wed. night probably be at 74, 75 soon after and then my OS
    I'm doing all of the Argus WQ's, as well as the Broken Shore WQ's, and shit.

I only say that cause I really only do emmisaries and some AP quests, was 41 two weeks ago and 72 today lol, AK is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I only say that cause I really only do emmisaries and some AP quests, was 41 two weeks ago and 72 today lol, AK is insane.
    My alt that just dinged got 61 in an afternoon just from unlocking stuff on Argus and Broken shore with a few world quests. My alts that were levelled earlier, but abandoned in their class halls and only send missions, have around 68-70 just from mission AP. To have 64 one must have dinged less than a week ago, or not play the character.

Then there's no way you're only at 64, considering my 2nd DK is at like 66 or 67 just from using WQ nuke daily(so 1 WQ, which may or may not be AP).

OT: 75 Enh/Fury, maybe 75 Arms(otherwise 74) and 72-74 in at least 1 spec of every other class, although it'll be Wednesday morning in my case.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Just hit 74 this afternoon,no chance in hell I'm grinding 200 billion AP by Tuesday night.

I have level 65+ artifacts on alts with all of 7h of 110 /played, almost all of which was spent sitting around in the order hall doing missions. You're either throwing away most AP tokens, or you're lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Just hit 74 this afternoon,no chance in hell I'm grinding 200 billion AP by Tuesday night.
    Good chance you'll passively hit it that day or so with the raid, the raid tokens themselves will be HUGE (they nerfed ToS tokens when 7.3 came out, Antorus tokens are bigger)