Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So far it doesn't look like any of the Allied Races will be Druids, did I miss something ?

so boring, more m+ and this is all were getting

- - - Updated - - -

not sure why the expac will be boring maybe because all ideas have been used?

only thing im looking forward to is no more tier and stupid paragon artifact progres.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-17 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Why is this being shown now of all days?
    My thoughts exactly... you would think they would be hyping the raid coming out in 2 days rather race options that are releasing in a year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    So far it doesn't look like any of the Allied Races will be Druids, did I miss something ?
    Nope, Alliance Druids are getting shafted - the only race (apart from the Hero ones) that doesn't get subrace option. I really don't know what Blizzard are thinking..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    Nope, Alliance Druids are getting shafted - the only race (apart from the Hero ones) that doesn't get subrace option. I really don't know what Blizzard are thinking..
    Why are alliance so butt hurt about a lack of a new druid option? This isnt the last of the allied races they could introduce more druid option races in the future. Hell maybe humans could be druids or something. All this complaining about fairness or what not is taking away from the creativity of races. Really if you want symmetry that much maybe Chess is a better game for you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope ZG/ZA will be friendly to their Zandalari Trolls brothers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Why are alliance so butt hurt about a lack of a new druid option? This isnt the last of the allied races they could introduce more druid option races in the future. Hell maybe humans could be druids or something. All this complaining about fairness or what not is taking away from the creativity of races. Really if you want symmetry that much maybe Chess is a better game for you.
    And of course there's a Blizzard whiteknight rushing to their defense right away.. sigh.
    Look mate, they were probably in such a panic to slap something presentable together for Blizzcon they just forgot Alliance Druids and later on they will awkwardly shoehorn them in somehow because it would be really strange to leave one of the most popular classes out of this (DK/DH I can understand because they're too lazy to do the starting areas). You don't have to get all angry just because I criticize your loved devs a bit. Calm down.

Ps. I play Horde

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    I wish that BFA will come with 1 free race change, then I'd be more excited about new allied races. I'm excited that there's fresh new races to level with, but I cant shake just seeing each race as a 25 dollar cash grab.
    I still find it weird they are pushing new races so much in the next xpac. For me i have my main and a few alts i play; there is no fuckin way im going to level new characters just because there is a new race option and race armor. I literally could care less that they are adding subraces. Am i the only person that this doesnt appeal to what so ever?

Out of all of these the Elves on both sides probably make the least amount of sense, especially right off the bat.

I'm amazed Orcs didn't get a sub race or undead getting the elves, which makes more sense than the Nightborne right off the bat, and Void elves come right the hell out of nowhere. We've only seen one elf become this and now suddenly there's a race of them? That makes no sense. They could have easily done High eEves if they really felt the need to do elves of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    And of course there's a Blizzard whiteknight rushing to their defense right away.. sigh.
    Look mate, they were probably in such a panic to slap something presentable together for Blizzcon they just forgot Alliance Druids and later on they will awkwardly shoehorn them in somehow because it would be really strange to leave one of the most popular classes out of this (DK/DH I can understand because they're too lazy to do the starting areas). You don't have to get all angry just because I criticize your loved devs a bit. Calm down.

Ps. I play Horde
    Hey mate, alliance have 1 more mage race, horde has 3 more shamans, alliance get 1 more priest, horde get 1 more warlock where are the complaints about those? Come on bro dem #druidlivesmatter! Why is druid some sort of mystical special class when there are many others but you aren't chest thumping over equality of those. Get over yourselves when it makes sense you will get more. You are just anti Blizzard whiners who are never happy and apparently don't know what the word immersion means. At least your druid races look natural compared to cartoon bulls and trolls who turn into neon animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Under 200 posts? Check.
    Broken English? Check.
    The temperament of a 13 year old boy? Check.
    guy with a Dragonite pokemon avatar making fun of someone else, no irony there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    guy with a Dragonite pokemon avatar making fun of someone else, no irony there.
    Lol /10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Hey mate, alliance have 1 more mage race, horde has 3 more shamans, alliance get 1 more priest, horde get 1 more warlock where are the complaints about those? Come on bro dem #druidlivesmatter! Why is druid some sort of mystical special class when there are many others but you aren't chest thumping over equality of those. Get over yourselves when it makes sense you will get more. You are just anti Blizzard whiners who are never happy and apparently don't know what the word immersion means. At least your druid races look natural compared to cartoon bulls and trolls who turn into neon animals.
    You're so angry

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    I was thinking that too... It doesn't fit with any of them at first sight at least, and seems Blizzard so far agrees. Gonna be interesting to see what the end result will be. My main character is a druid and have been playing it since vanilla, so obviously I have my heart with the druids, and seeing so many of them join the horde in comparison to the Alliance doesn't feel quite right, when I've chosen Alliance myself.

With that said, still bummed that the Nightborne joins the horde. Void elves don't quite catch my interest... even after the questline of Argus. Though might have some to do with aesthetics(sorry, can't spell the word properly). I find the apperance of the Nightborne more more appealing to me personality than the void elves. Don't like their shape(the way they are pointy and skinny, because yeah, I do like the Nightborne, which are also quite skinny), nor their cold colours seen so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    This is BEYOND stupid. "Allied races", this is the stupiest idea EVER. What's wrong with you? For real, none of this make any sense at all: who is the dumb who though "void elves" would be a great idea? This guy (or girl, whatever) deserve to be fired at once, in fact, the whole Wow team should be put in the same boat.
    There isn't ANY thing in Bfa witch is not stupid: the story is stupid, the whole concept of "allied races" is stupid, the end of set tiers is stupid, but it's not surprising because the only goal of Blizzard is to put an end to mythic raiding to casualise the game and let randoms being more geared than real mythic players, the idea of restricting transmog of your artifact only based on spec is stupid and it's a freaking troll: ALL artifact weapon should be able to be moged for ALL characters: let me have a warrior with Ashbringer if i want (by the way, Ashbringer is the most overrated weapon in the lore, it's only a piece of metal forged by a random dwarf and infused with a light orb found by another random guy, it's not a holy weapon and it's not a godly weapon, just a piece of metal crap), let me have the mage weapons on a warlock, etc.

We can also talk about the characters: Jaina for example, who is still alive and will be a major character, and of course, everyone will forgive and more of that, forget all of sins since Cataclysm, and the fact that after her treason in Legion, she should have been executed, but noooo, she has a new skin, it's not to let her be killed, it's for "redeem" her, and butchering her a little more, because Blizzard has absolutly no talent to write characters, and now, with Golden working for Blizzard, the things will be worse: you know when people complained about Ghostcrawler? Well, Golden is the Ghostcrawler of the lore.

Bfa is the WORST idea for an expansion EVER, Bfa is the ultimate proof that Blizzard did not undestand the failure of Wod, and that they are to remake it again, ten times worse.
    You though Wod was the worst expansion ever? Wait for Bfa, and you will know what worse really mean, and i will be there, eating pop-corns while watching Blizzard burns in the fire lighten by it's own incompetence.
    You talk all, but you gonna pre-order that, as soon as it avaible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Probably because, it's unbalance, and the fact horde would be crying if it was the opposite.

I don't care personally tbh
    All alliance druids 95% night elfs cos shadowmeld. If new allied races added to alliance, that can be druids they wont gonna reroll that , if they will have garbage racials. That will gonna mean, your cryings in the past were waste of time.

Nightbornes look lit, I'd love to play a Void Elf SP as well (but I'm 90% Horde right now).

I can understand for a few ones (Zandalari and Dwarfes), but most of these races could've been neutral as Pandarens. I mean, as an Alliance superhero you get to save Highmountain Taurens in Legion and get Exalted with them, why couldn't they fight back for you ?
    Same for Nightborne.
    Regarding Void Elves, if I understand correctly, they are Blood Elves, previously loyal to Silvermoon, that decided to go to Alliance's side because their leader is in love with a Human ? Makes sense. They should be able to chose, not to be mindless sheeps.

The good point in that is that I may race change only for Nightbornes (my Trolls are Females, and Zandalari Female Trolls are very similar to current Trolls model ; and I don't care about Taurens).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaneplayer View Post
    All alliance druids 95% night elfs cos shadowmeld. If new allied races added to alliance, that can be druids they wont gonna reroll that , if they will have garbage racials. That will gonna mean, your cryings in the past were waste of time.
    Most Alliance druids are Nightelves because there was no other option until Worgen was added... And have you seen the worgen females? They don't appeal to many, at least that's my impression. Think Nightelves are more appealing due to more than just Shadowmeld. When many of those druids were made, Shadowmeld wasn't even as awesome as it is today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I miss something? Why is it so certain that Zandalari trolls will be able to roll Paladins?

Deleted
    +10 skill here +15 kill there, 1% reduced damage taken from xy type of dmg... In 2017-2018, they still consider these things as racials? Meanwhile horde is full of cc abilities which have real impact.