Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i'd like to see valeera's transmog

Bladed weapons that use the same effect as Turalyon’s sword blade. Maybe actually get some lightsabers that don’t look colored mini-clouds.

Robes that are opened in the front. Opened long-jackets?

All the Vanilla armor models that never made it into items or that were removed at some point.

Art by draken4o

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to be able to get Baron Rivendare's armour (preferably in HD) with a more ruined/ripped cape.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I'd love to see racial armor for all gear types to be added, basically heritage armor that allied races in Battle for Azeroth are getting. They've actually shown some promising things in BFA regarding that but most likely they'll only do it for the new races.

I wanna see some proper tribal armor for Tauren, Night elf sentinel gear like Tyrandes different skins in HoTs wears, the armor she wears on her blood elf skin to be available for blood elves, and I wanna see some bulky dwarven armor that Magni wears in his artwork. I really feel like we could use some more racal identity in WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    I'd love to see racial armor for all gear types to be added, basically heritage armor that allied races in Battle for Azeroth are getting. They've actually shown some promising things in BFA regarding that but most likely they'll only do it for the new races.

I wanna see some proper tribal armor for Tauren, Night elf sentinel gear like Tyrandes different skins in HoTs wears, the armor she wears on her blood elf skin to be available for blood elves, and I wanna see some bulky dwarven armor that Magni wears in his artwork. I really feel like we could use some more racal identity in WoW
    Love this. Sentinels! Dark Rangers! Shadow Hunters! Blademasters! Tinkers! Etc! Sets that really give a deliberate, iconic look for these racial archetypes would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Cloaks that reach your shoulders and go around them, like the ones worn by Sylvanas, Arthas or Maiev. I'm tired of these thin towels they call cloaks in the game.
    This would be awesome.

I can't think of any one item. But, I wish we could look as awesome as many of the major npcs/bosses in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real robes/longcoats (plate, mail, cloth, and leather), like those that are present in just about every other modern MMO, not stretchy textures wrapped around our legs, but actual robes/coats.

Like this model made by one of the Blizzard artists

See how it doesn't just completely wrap around his legs? It's open in parts, it wouldn't stretch and warp around as you ran in it, it would move naturally like it should.

If I could have that armor in WoW I would NEVER not wear it.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Old school Kor'Kron boots. Or wrap around cloaks like the Lich King had.

Ever since I first saw him in The Black Temple I have wanted to use Akama's Weapons on my rogue.

As Classic realms are worked on, I would like all T3 and weapons from Naxx40 to be brought back.

Cool-looking robe like Khadgar's.

Genn's coat, Maiev's warden-styled set, new Sarufang's armor!

7+ Year Old Account
    Let you transmog the MoP Legendary cloak effect. I miss it so badly ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    Idd. We have stuff like the Gnomeregan cloak from the Cataclysm event that we cannot use for transmog, why? Practically anything an NPC uses should be useable by players.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    Cloaks that reach your shoulders and go around them, like the ones worn by Sylvanas, Arthas or Maiev. I'm tired of these thin towels they call cloaks in the game.
    This

Armor preview for Alliance PvP gear in BfA has this cloak. so maybe they will add them.

Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2017-11-27 at 09:55 AM.

The tree trunk weapon of war3 taurens.
    If I want to play a warrior tauren, I want to hit people with a tree.

Deleted
    More realistic plate armor, preferably in late 15th cent Gothic style.

I'll have to second this.

I want a top hat. It's already in game but for whatever reason, blizzard doesn't allow it to be used for transmog... It's really annoying.

Well id love to see these boots http://www.wowhead.com/item=23073/boots-of-displacement cause it was a drop from Naxx 40 and it completed the stormshroud/vancleef set :/