Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It sucks that Nightborne can't be Druids..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZootSuitRioteer View Post
    Are we going to gloss over the fact that Rugged Tenacity and that Bull Rush is going to make Highmountain Tauren great tanks?
    tauren are already great tanks anyway.
    damage reduction vs bonus HP
    bull rush vs aoe stun
    they are very close

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rylalai View Post
    It's funny how you just ignore the part of his post where he points out that Blizzard already completely ignore lore by bringing in new allied races.. Neither Nightborn nor Lightforged Draenei nor Void Elves were there during Cata/TBC/WotLK/Pandaria/WoD.. Blizzard already doesn't give a shit about lore. It's interesting to see how they deny new DK races because of "lore" if they show that they don't care about IT for the rest of the allied races..
    Lore is not something that you could refer to since new xpantion is just a virgin ground.

I'm still annoyed that they don't make them a choice for both factions.
    Well except for the trolls and iron dwarfs. I can see why that wouldn't make sense. But the ones we grinded rep for should be available to both.

Aren't Void Elf suppose to be on the Horde side since they're literally Blood Elfs

And Nightborne on the Alliance side

I don't like the Void Elves

Alleria Windrunner learned to harness the void without falling to madness by her mentor The Locus-Walker. The Void has a reputation for corrupting those who use it, but Alleria has since managed to train a group of outcasted Blood Elves to resist it as well.
    The whole Mac'ree quest line is terrible, double so if your a shadow priest standing right next to her thinking "I have this dagger that drains void energy... give me two hours and I could drain this whole region". The High Priest of the Netherlight Temple has the power to save a Naa'ru from darkness... so WHY THE HELL DID SHE KILL IT!

I hate this, its just such lame writing to say she is trained to handle the madness. I was their during her final training... Locus-walker sounded like a retired football coach with head trauma saying "You can do it, You can do it"

Its staring into the Void. She killed a Naa'ru and stole the power... that is not a sane start for a new race, that should make her Public Enemy #1 for the Light.
    With her sister going mad on the other side, I think she is pathological and in denial, the only explanation is she was insane before taking void form like a ninja looting kill stealing hunter.

Also the Elves are the most addictive and fundamentally the most scariest race on three planets... everytime they persue a new source of power they doom themselves, their civilisation and the whole planet. We just save the Nightbourne from their mistake... by using a Tree that failed and mutated a whole city of Nightbourne into spiders and crystal creatures. The arcan'dor, the night well, the sunwell, the well of eternity, and half the artifacts they ever touched have cursed most life on this planet. they are all ticking time bombs that nearly destroyed the planet every time. SO WHY WOULD WE TRUST ELVES WITH THE VOID!!! Let alone defecting (or as I call them defective) blood elves. We don't trust gnomes with nukes, and they only made that mistake once.
    Last edited by Shadowisp; 2017-11-27 at 11:12 AM.

Why are the Tauren racials such garbage compared to the draenei ones?
    "Taurens should be marginally tougher and be good at fishing, while draneis should have extra skills for dealing damage, healing and boosted blacksmithing that they can do anywhere".

can some1 please tell me should I level ally char or not, if I want to have sub races for both factions (playing horde atm)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Can someone explain to me how these reskins are considered a major expansion feature?
    Exactly

And why do we have to unlock them in the first place?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinora View Post
    I'm still annoyed that they don't make them a choice for both factions.
    Well except for the trolls and iron dwarfs. I can see why that wouldn't make sense. But the ones we grinded rep for should be available to both.
    Why would the light forged who follow velan post the naruu and have a human commander famous for facing orcs join the hord?

Why would the dark irons who spent ages in a war with orcs in black rock and who's queen is part head of iron forge join the hord?

Why would elves exiled from sulvermoon for dabbling in void magic join the hord?

Why would zandalari trolls who have lost so much to so many join any faction that dosent all ready have trolls?

Why would the Nightborne join the alliance after tyrande spent a whole patch treating them like shit?

Why would the high mountain who are all about unity of the tauren race fight there cousin's?

I agree with some of the comments earlier. I saw this post and got excited about new info. The only thing I didn’t know was that the Dark Iron will be able to be paladins. I’d rather them have not even posted this. They’ve already posted this info in previous news.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Can someone explain to me how these reskins are considered a major expansion feature?
    Amen brother! Can't get hyped with this feature... TBH i am not hyped in general with the expansion details revealed so far. I am afraid blizzard will go from a relatively good exp as Legion to a mediocre i.e. WoD, and maybe this to maximize profits. I am sure Legion costed tons of money to bring people back to wow.

I don't get all the arguing about the available classes. I'm pretty sure they will eventually add more class-allied-race combinations, even if by the time they make no sense .... remember how Orcs and Night Elfs were not supposed to work around arcane magic?

Void Elves can literally go die in a F@#$ing dumpster fire.

What a stupid race to add...with lore pulled out from their asses. Firstly, blood elves wouldn't be outcasted...high elves were outcasted....

Edit.

Also, if Zandalari trolls don't have paladins...hooooleeeesheeeeeeiiit

They are literally the race that gave Troll Paladin lore in vanilla...#freethinkers

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Why would the dark irons who spent ages in a war with orcs in black rock and who's queen is part head of iron forge join the hord?
    Why would zandalari trolls who have lost so much to so many join any faction that dosent all ready have trolls?
    Like I already said, I can understand it about those 2 races.

Why would elves exiled from silvermoon for dabbling in void magic join the hord?
    Being exiled from silvermoon just sounds like a stretch to begin with. Why would they be exiled for dabbling in void magic while the horde has never been very discriminatory toward controversial ethics.
    Them joining the Alliance seems actually a lot less obvious when you look at it like that.

Why would the light forged who follow velan post the naruu and have a human commander famous for facing orcs join the hord?
    Why would the Nightborne join the alliance after tyrande spent a whole patch treating them like shit?
    Why would the high mountain who are all about unity of the tauren race fight there cousin's?
    In that logic we shouldn't have been able to get exalted with them in the first place, if they hated us so much.
    So it's ok we got all nice and friendly when the Legion was attacking. But afterwards we're not good enough anymore?
    Sorry but that just doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    The Ebon Blade can't raise Death Knights. Only the Lich King can. In the Death Knight class quest, Bolvar raised his new horsemen through the artifact of your Death Knight.

If you paid attention to the WotLK lore, specifically the Grizzly Hills stuff, you would know why the Worgen make perfect sense as a Death Knight race.

Adoxe is right. The only allied race that are even possible to be Death Knights are the Dark Iron. All the others have valid lore reasons, just like the Pandaren, for why they can't be Death Knights.
    Draenei have perfectly valid lore reasons as well, mostly not having been on the fricking planet at the time. Blizzard logic for you.

So, why can't Void Elves and Nightborne be Demon Hunters? (aside from "blizz said so") I am looking for a logical reason, not a 'beacause' reason.

I'll take wildhammer dwarves with a druid option thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Why are the Tauren racials such garbage compared to the draenei ones?
    "Taurens should be marginally tougher and be good at fishing, while draneis should have extra skills for dealing damage, healing and boosted blacksmithing that they can do anywhere".
    It is just an adjustment.
    As a lighforged draenei, you are going to be the first one to be sacrificed in MM+ and raid environment since your death is aequivalent to a healing potion for everyone.... Such a sacrifice has to be rewarding ... /D

Quote Originally Posted by BUdoubleG View Post
    Alliance get blood elf models horde don't get draenei what a surprise...
    horde get night elf model (nightbane). both sides have both elf skeletons.

How much do you want to bet that the racials will be overpowered on purpose compared to the current races, just so people will pay an extra 25$ to race change. Then, a couple of months after the ex-pac is released, they'll nerf them, just so some of these sucker pay another 25$ to change back to their old, preferred race.

It's exactly what happened in Cataclysm.