Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Things I should do before Legion ends

Yo,

I recently came back to WoW after quitting after Emerald Nightmare.
    I've started with just gearing up a little and doing the Argus WQs and such.

I'm not looking to get straight back into raiding, even though I want to clear all the content at some point.
    I will probably just try to cap as many alts as I can handle and do stuff that will not be obtainable in BFA.

Now I wonder, is there anything special you should do before Legion is over (even though that might take a year)?
    Don't disregard anything even though it's obvious, e.g. class campaigns, profession, class or spec exclusive stuff or whueva.
    Anything worth that I could've missed before or after Emerald Nightmare is appreciated.

Thanks slayers
    Last edited by mmoc03ecebdcf9; 2017-11-27 at 01:26 PM.

if u can try to do all the mage tower challenges since those are the only artifact skins that will not be obtainable after legion ends
    u could get all the class mounts by doing the broken shore campaign on all classes and i believe thats about it for unique type content.

if u have not yet i believe u should do the whole suramar questline, its very intresting imo.

Deleted
    Thank you! I will make sure to do that!
    Is there any reason to do the Suramar questline on more than 1 char? Cus I did lots of it but not all on my main back when I played. So hopefully I can just finish the line on that char...?!

Personally I aim to collect certain LFR sets and get as many artifact Mage Tower appearances as possible (werebear is a high priority).
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-11-27 at 01:38 PM.

Deleted
    Farm max Prestige for rewards. Who knows what will happen in BfA

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shyosa View Post
    Thank you! I will make sure to do that!
    Is there any reason to do the Suramar questline on more than 1 char? Cus I did lots of it but not all on my main back when I played. So hopefully I can just finish the line on that char...?!
    Nope. Just finish it on that char.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Personally I aim to collect certain LFR sets and get as many Mage Tower appearances as possible (werebear, for example).
    How difficult is it to get the Mage Tower appearances? I have not looked in to it, so google should be my friend.
    But still :>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Farm max Prestige for rewards. Who knows what will happen in BfA
    What rewards that are worth can you get from Prestige?
    Haven't Pvped at all in Legion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Unsubscribe.
    no sadface

Deleted
    Mounts, Toys, Pets, Artifact skins, Titles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Mounts, Toys, Pets, Artifact skins, Titles
    Sweet! thanks bruh

How difficult is it to get the Mage Tower appearances? I have not looked in to it, so google should be my friend.
    Right now, for certain classes it depends on what legendaries you have (for example, Sacrolash's Dark Strike for Affliction warlock or the Luffa for Guardian druid make their respective fights infinitely easier). Other Mage Tower challenges aren't even remotely challenging (coughTheGodQueensFuryunconvincingcough).

I imagine most people will be able to faceroll them after getting gear from Antorus LFR, though. Regardless of what legendaries they have.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-11-27 at 01:57 PM.

I think you can still get the prestige rewards in BfA.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

no sadface
    Should be pretty easy with ToS gear, some might become a faceroll with Antorus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Right now, for certain classes it depends on what legendaries you have (for example, Sacrolash's Dark Strike for Affliction warlock or the Luffa for Guardian druid make their respective fights infinitely easier). Other Mage Tower challenges aren't even remotely challenging.

I imagine most people will be able to steamroll them after getting Antorus LFR gear, though. Regardless of what legendaries you have.
    Okay sweet, thanks for the tip

Deleted
    Blizz said they will not add new prestige ranks in the legion. I expect Prestige will be reset with new rewards and legion prestige rewards will be unobtainable

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Devs have implied that exalted reputation will be required for Highmountain/Nightborn as a part of their race unlock come BfA. It doesnt take a tremendous amount of time to achieve exalted with either of those reps, but you may as well get it now while theres a year left to get it. As it will be a hell of a lot less aggravating to get those reps now while Legion is current content than it will be while Legion is merely a leveling zone on the way to 120.

If you are interested in fishing, the fishing artifact is quite nice to get and doesn't require to much grinding (unlike wod fishing)

Challenges should be interesting enough (at least 7 of them)

I would highly recommend you do the hidden mounts (Fathom dweller and Nightmare) especially if you are into collecting mounts.

And you can allways do the old raids, NH and ToV, they are more than piss easy on any difficulty now, and they have some interesting bosses you might have missed.

Other than that, doing the different dungeons on high keys might produce a little fun.

What i like to do, is open my Achievement tab and try to complete as much as i can, thats fun for me.

Madness will consume you!!!

Outside of raiding the things i've enjoyed:

doing the class campaigns (and getting each class mount).

getting the various different artifact skins and tints (im gradually starting to get some of the mage tower versions on alts)

doing the "secret" content. Kosumoth mount, Lucid nightmare mount, Riddler's mind worm mount, Sun Darter Hatchling pet.

Brawlers guild (not too hard and gives a Basilisk mount).

If you like collecting stuff maybe consider getting the addon "Allthings". It lists any pets, transmog, toys etc that you haven't collected for whatever zone you are in (you can also search by zone etc)

I personally really enjoyed the Suramar campaign story too. It's long and takes some time but it's very cool imo. It also gives a ton of artifact power which will help in future if you do eventually decide to raid.

Mythic plus dungeons are an easy way to gear up if that's something you are interested in. It's going to be a lot better and more fun if you do it with friends though.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you can get the prestige items such as the pet (i'm not certain either way) but the developers have already said that you won't be able to get the artifact skins from prestige after Legion ends. Sames goes for the mage tower skins.

You have an entire year to do all of these things listed so don't knock yourself out.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I wold do the Power of Balance unlock for artifact appearance (you should get a quest in your order hall and head for Aszura) and figure out what to do for your hidden artifact appearance as well (some more complex, depends on class/spec). Get all the factions to exalted so you can get caches with mounts when "dingin" 10k rep for each of them each time. Go explore and see if you can find all the various quests in the zones (quite a few extras if you only followed the main story in each zone).

Probally a lot more, but what I could remember from the top of my head