Thread: Anduin Wyrnn

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Sylvanas would get turned to ash. The Light tends to hate evil bastards.
    That's why those totally humane and compassionate Scarlet Crusaders hurt actual innocents with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude anduin allmost fucking cooked garrosh alive and blew his brains out.
    Anduin is badass, yeah he has his moments, but what kid who just lost their father and is forced into war wouldent?

- - - Updated - - -

No the light hates anything that does not serve it, and will let anyone who sucks it's dick use it's power. Look at the scarlet crusade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Dude anduin allmost fucking cooked garrosh alive and blew his brains out.
    Anduin is badass, yeah he has his moments, but what kid who just lost their father and is forced into war wouldent?

- - - Updated - - -

No the light hates anything that does not serve it, and will let anyone who sucks it's dick use it's power. Look at the scarlet crusade.
    You mean the guys that have been fighting the undead?

It's canon that it harms demons and undead far more than humans.

I think about 7/10. His face is too soft for any kind of splish-splash.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The light doesn't give a shit who you are if you are confident.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Oh you mean just like how every undead gets turned to cinders and ash when they approach the light?
    Haha ok tell that to undead Priests

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think that's insulting to myself you're part of the aforementioned group and I'm really sad for you.

She has no saving graces. She's a bad character, hypocritical and evil.
    This just makes it better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Oh you mean just like how every undead gets turned to cinders and ash when they approach the light?
    Also, lol. If this was the case the scourge would have never destroyed so much. The light has only been truly a "I win" button once, and that was against the Lich King.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The light doesn't give a shit who you are if you are confident.
    It sure cares if you're undead and guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    This just makes it better.
    You forgot to emote how you tip your fedora

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean the guys that have been fighting the undead?

It's canon that it harms demons and undead far more than humans.
    you mean the thing that slaughtered MANY innocent?
    no, it is cannon it hurt alot more innocent then undead and demon.
    do you even know the lore? do you even know where the headless horseman came from?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean the thing that slaughtered MANY innocent?
    no, it is cannon it hurt alot more innocent then undead and demon.
    do you even know the lore? do you even know where the headless horseman came from?
    What innocents did the Scarlets kill? The ones left in Tirisfal Glades? Oh wait there weren't any Arthas killed them.

5+ Year Old Account
    Here, let me put a single drop of pure capsaicin on your tongue and a single drop of lead heated to 200 degrees as well.

Both of them will hurt you to a similar degree, but only one of them is actually going to do real -harm- to you.

Canonically, the reason the Light hurts undead beings so terribly is because as it deals damage it is also healing their dead nerve-endings which allows them to send more "OH GOD WE'RE FUCKED!" signals to the brain. Even healing magic by the light does this, without causing any actual damage to the undead being, and in fact repairing damage, it still hurts like a motherfucker because those nerve endings register everything around them as pain.

- - - Updated - - -

What innocents did the Scarlets kill? The ones left in Tirisfal Glades? Oh wait there weren't any Arthas killed them.
    Canonically, the Scarlet Crusade tortured and murdered anyone they captured who wasn't a human because they were the Scarlet KKKrusade. And any human they captured would be tortured into joining the Scarlet Crusade or murdered if they refused.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Jesus Christ. He didn't cry tears of "Boo hoo hoo I dont want to be here and I am a little bitch"...

The tears were more two-fold:

1. Partly staring into the bright holy light. Have you every looked right at the sun? Tears. Every time.

2. But more to the point, they were tears of abject humility and a plea to the light to heal his countrymen that were injured fighting for the Alliance with no regret.

Anduin has something that no other leader has had to date in the storyline. He has raw compassion and love for his people. If you didn't play out the storyline that ultimately takes him to the cinematic at the Tomb of Sargeras where his father fell, then you haven't seen this. All you see is tears and think weakness. It takes great strength to have the character that Anduin has become.

Truthfully, I did not like his character very much during Cataclysm... and somewhat during MoP it bothered me... but really like where they are taking him now.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot to emote how you tip your fedora
    oh dear you really do amaze me with every un-ironic post of yours.
    Holy shit lol

5+ Year Old Account
    I agree with most of that, Oakshana. Though I'd also like to add that there was regret in his expression, as well. Regret for leading those brave soldiers into a battle to get hurt, perhaps even killed. There was pain in his eyes, empathy for his fellow beings that lay broken and harmed on the field, and in part because of -his- commands.

Regret at choosing to don the mask of the Lion of Stormwind, and to act as a warrior when, in truth, he is something so very, very, different.

And as the Light heeded his call, as life flooded the field of battle again, there was -joy-. Both in knowing who he truly was, in the moment, with no complications, and also in the sensation of being able to help, to repair the damage he likely blames himself for out of his boundless compassion for others.

Anduin is a fucking awesome character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    The wannabe Lich Queen vaulted onto the siege weapon, took out a bunch of rats, blew the weapon up, went full banshee mode, killed a couple more rats and gave the epic battle cry. Anduin just bawled his eyes out.

Oh please let Anduin be a raid boss.
    This "epic battle cry" was weak as fuck, followed by a laughable growl from Saurfang.

What Anduinn did was significantly more epic.

The light doesn't give a damn about guilty or not, you could be the most genocidal maniac and use it just fine, the reason it hurts undead is because they are kept alive through lesser shadow magic. It should hurt beings like void elves far more

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The light doesn't give a damn about guilty or not, you could be the most genocidal maniac and use it just fine, the reason it hurts undead is because they are kept alive through lesser shadow magic. It should hurt beings like void elves far more
    Case in point: Arthas slaughtering uninfected innocent civilians during the Culling of Stratholme with all his Paladinly abilities brought to bear for that cause.

If the Light cared about who it was used on, wouldn't it have stopped him? Or perhaps -not- harmed the innocent and uninfected people he was attacking while harming the infected? The infected had Death Magic in them, after all, so the Light could easily tell the difference...

Instead, he killed them all. Every last man woman and child, just to be sure. And even after that he retained his Paladin Abilities while killing his own soldiers in Northrend when they sought to return home rather than die in the frozen north.

The Light doesn't care, it isn't "Good" distilled in magic. It's just the Light.
    Last edited by Steampunkette; 2017-11-27 at 10:24 PM.

Anduin is by far among the most inspiring and noble characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    uhh no, there was LOTS of humans leftover, not all of them were killed.
    The scarlet crusade then started killing everything, human or undead, claiming they were all undead. AGAIN look at the story of the headless horsemen, and why the alliance are even scent to purge the scarlets.
    they were murdering tons of humans

Ain't got no beef with the guy.

I'd definitely fight him though but that's just because I'm Horde and I'd love to beat the Alliance in any fight.

Doesn't mean I wanna bash his face in. I respect the kid.