Deleted
    Flight Unlimited 2K16
    free on microsoft store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/stor...06009g4sd5bv)()

@Svinoi Banana

I saw your question on Steam, but you weren't on so I figured I'd post it here since other's might be interested. Your question was about making it easier to see which Linux games you have. Someone mentioned a program here and I've been using it for a bit and haven't had any issues. Basically it'll look through your entire Steam library and put them into categories you decide.

Program: https://github.com/Depressurizer/Depressurizer/releases

So in your particular case you can open it up and there's a button that says "Edit AutoCats". It'd bring up a new box and you can pick "By Platform" and then disable everything but "Linux". Then when you save it and go back just uncheck everything but "By Platform" and then hit "Auto-categorize" and let it do all the information hunting for you. Once it's done it'll show the listings which is basically a "Preview" for you and if you like it when you go to close it out it'll tell you how to get Steam to save it that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    @Svinoi Banana

I saw your question on Steam, but you weren't on so I figured I'd post it here since other's might be interested. Your question was about making it easier to see which Linux games you have. Someone mentioned a program here and I've been using it for a bit and haven't had any issues. Basically it'll look through your entire Steam library and put them into categories you decide.

Program: https://github.com/Depressurizer/Depressurizer/releases

So in your particular case you can open it up and there's a button that says "Edit AutoCats". It'd bring up a new box and you can pick "By Platform" and then disable everything but "Linux". Then when you save it and go back just uncheck everything but "By Platform" and then hit "Auto-categorize" and let it do all the information hunting for you. Once it's done it'll show the listings which is basically a "Preview" for you and if you like it when you go to close it out it'll tell you how to get Steam to save it that way.
    Ooh cool, thanks!
    Gather you're a Linux user?
    Will check it out when I get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Ooh cool, thanks!
    Gather you're a Linux user?
    Will check it out when I get in.
    Kind-of ish lol. I have it on a remote box I use from time to time. But I mainly got that program when I got the SteamLink when it was on sale. So I could find things easier. Especially my controller based games.

But since it has a lot of category edits and customization figure it would work perfectly for what you wanted to do. Rather than go through game by game.

Deleted
    It'll make life easier, I'm going full Penguin mode by end of this or next month, once I finally get all parts I need hehe.
    Stupid over priced DDR4...

Deleted
    Chrono.gg are attempting to do a deal, new game every three hours or until it runs out. Eight game deals overall.
    Alas, they're servers died, so no idea wth's happening lol.
    Think first was (still is?) Enter the Gungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

Site just went live again.

- - - Updated - - -

$5 Enter the Gungeon
    $4 OneShot
    $20 Galaxy Civilizations III + Mercenaries Expansion
    $5 Chronicon
    $15 Shadow Warrior 2
    $5 Ultimate Chicken Horse
    $14 Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
    $8 SUPERHOT

https://i.imgur.com/lLaDj1c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, another online game is about to die.

Demon's Souls Shuts Down Its Online Servers Soon, Losing Multiplayer And More

10+ Year Old Account
    New bundle on Fanatical https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...eid=4f7d3dc646
    @icedwarrior If you didn't buy The Sexy Brutale yet, it's in tier three of this bundle.

HMM. I do want The Sexy Brutale, but it's been on sale at $9.99 before, and I open every other game in the bundle that I'd be interested in... decisions, decisions.

Thanks for the mention, pend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man Ive been slipping. PSN store sale ends tomorrow but theres a lot of good games on their that are cheaper than what you will pay for the physical copies right now.

Got the entire Dishonored collection for 30 days. Amazon was also honoring the prices but it seems like a lot of the codes have become "unavailable" for Cyber Monday.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    New bundle on Fanatical https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...eid=4f7d3dc646
    @icedwarrior If you didn't buy The Sexy Brutale yet, it's in tier three of this bundle.
    Huh....I've wanted Guardians of Ember, Dex, and the Valley for a while at a discount. Tempting, but man I really should not spend money on games right now.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Man, new humble bundle is out and its....niche. I guess thats the most polite way to describe it. Kinda disappointed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Specific genre + specific developer is a pretty small audience. Most of the well known entries have already been bundled in other stuff, IIRC. This one is going to be a pass for me.

Deleted
    What the hell!?

Second tier isn't just (old) games, but it's vouchers for games?

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    What the hell!?

Second tier isn't just (old) games, but it's vouchers for games?
    Not only vouchers for the current versions of the games but dlc and booster packs, don’t know if those are the “loot box” variety. Don’t know if this is IGN’s influence but this is a good bundle if you’re into the racing genre.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/c...rs-racing-2017

Deleted
    Did we ever have a bundle with Codemasters before?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by desdelian View Post
    Did we ever have a bundle with Codemasters before?
    Yeah, it had stuff like Overlord and Operation Flashpoint along with a couple racing games, IIRC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, when you own too many games. I "bought" it, then realised I already had it. >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Ahh, when you own too many games. I "bought" it, then realised I already had it. >.<
    You could always create a second steam account, add the games key to that account.
    That way, you've got a second copy of the game you most likely won't play