Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Avoid posting other's pictures and saying you'd do them. That is not appropriate
    I'd never do (that to) you!

@Connal Always tries to share interesting technological developments.

@Winterblossom BECAUSE ADORABLE SIGNATURE, DUH??

@GennGreymane For never giving up on Gilneas.

@supertony51 For, if not trolling, being able to argue his beliefs without being a fucking mouthbreather. I miss the times when the biggest clashes were with the likes of you, now I argue (well, not much anymore) with lowlifes. sad times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not famous yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    @Skroe because he gives extremely well thought-out posts. I respect the intelligence even if his political views are misguided in my view.
    @Liandra because even if I disagree with her, she does have good taste in avatars and I cannot remain frustrated or annoyed for long.
    @Algy another whose avatar I like. Plus easy to get along with post style wise.
    @GennGreymane I luv u mang.
    @Iliyra My favorite moderator. I have never seen them abuse power. Each instance of them doing what mods do I feel is justified and unbiased.

I may think of more.
    what do you mean good taste in avatars? her avatars are draenei. you just made my enemies list.

also i like to read @Hooked posts. his posts are really hilarious
    also @Barnabas posts.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-11-27 at 08:18 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Because children are annoying, you have to deal with pregnancy shit and it fucks your body up.
    I'm not sure why you felt the need to explain yourself but that's nice sweatie

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Atleast you guys aren't trump.

I like more people than people like me probably!

Seriously, I might get stubborn about arguments at times, especially in the VG forums, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the poster overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that @[insert-your-name-here] posts good.

Nailed it.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I haven't been as active here in a while, so it's harder to say. There's a lot of people I've talked to here that I respect or admire in one way or another. Too many to list them all. @supertony51 is a good guy. @Winter Blossom is always interesting. @Crissi, @Iliyra, good people.

Other posters have struck me as particularly friendly, kind, or encouraging, particularly toward my crappy drawings which means a lot to me. @Zulkhan, @Jester Joe, @Linadra, @May90, @breadisfunny, @Algy, many more.

Finally, @Seiko Sora deserves particular mention, because I find that level of dedication to smut admirable.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    I haven't been as active here in a while, so it's harder to say. There's a lot of people I've talked to here that I respect or admire in one way or another. Too many to list them all. @supertony51 is a good guy. @Winter Blossom is always interesting. @Crissi, @Iliyra, good people.

Other posters have struck me as particularly friendly, kind, or encouraging, particularly toward my crappy drawings which means a lot to me. @Zulkhan, @Jester Joe, @Linadra, @May90, @breadisfunny, @Algy, many more.

Finally, @Seiko Sora deserves particular mention, because I find that level of dedication to smut admirable.
    and I was just about to consider myself forgotten!

A good selection of people though!
    Also come back and post more, your destiny deems it necessary!

I don't think it's in me to be positive to someone...

Um, I agree with everyone on this forum about specific things, but most of the time I silently agree with them. There's no one terrible person here. Terrible ideas pop up, but most of you are probably pleasant people. Cheers? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    I like that Endus actually moderates the right way.

I like Sarahtasher's insight and typing style.

I like Video Games's typing style too.

I like Mall Security's dedication.

I like Shinra1's threads.
    What like im 12 still?

I really like @Jaylock. He creates really good threads on this site and provokes thoughtful and meaningful discussion.

Getting to know him was pretty awesome.

The only one I will say something nice about is @Mormolyce and mostly because I like his(her?) snarky comments.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    @Crissi - For the only active moderator that isn't biased and actually tries to keep GOT under control.

And all the posters who actually speak with common sense and not with feelings, you know who you are.
    She is friends with many of you conservatives, and I'll leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Ignore me. I have a 104 fever. Wrong thread and literally to fucked up to find the delete! HAHA!
    Last edited by urasim; 2017-11-27 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Yup
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

@Mallsecurity is a master at debating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post

Too many kind words, I'm not used to that! Feeling weird now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    She is friends with many of you conservatives, and I'll leave it at that.
    I sense something...

what are you hiding/Nightborne
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Accepting bribes. The more generous the bribe, the nicer the words!
    I have Draenei horns and hooves to offer as tribute. I've earned myself a solar system of niceties right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    @Mallsecurity is a master at debating.
    Yes, he is truly a master debater.

But is he a cunning linguist?