Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I'll not defend positions I didn't take. His comment was about her freedom of speech rights, and he implied that Nazis in America similar positions were making similar statements and not getting similar treatment. I've yet to observe that being true. I honestly doubt he has either.
    Ok well I have seen it as true, it's just a tit for tat, it doesn't matter what ideology what color, what politically leaning nobody is immune from backlash, call it PC or whatever. I just call it people saying stupid shit and not really wanting to live or stand behind what they said.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    How long before she sues her ex employer for wrongful termination cause "racism"?
    She was fired because of racism though.

taking a shot for each reply that doesnt get it
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-11-28 at 02:28 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    wait, an african american being punished for saying they want white people dead? that's different.
    According to this forum this doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ok well I have seen it as true, it's just a tit for tat, it doesn't matter what ideology what color, what politically leaning nobody is immune from backlash, call it PC or whatever. I just call it people saying stupid shit and not really wanting to live or stand behind what they said.
    I guess we agree then. Drinks for everyone!

Stop being so sensitive. And you people that say "there were white slaves too", or "whites weren't the only ones to own slaves" just stop. that is irrelevant info that most people are fully aware of. What this nurse said was wrong and she deserved what she got. But I'm sure if the roles were reversed, many of you would change your stance. Or not say shit at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    People wearing swastikas are nazis, period. That's what people were concerned with.
    People who post frog memes are nazis, period.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    People who post frog memes are nazis, period.
    Please tell me you're trolling....

...if not, Ill post a frog meme.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOCAccount123 View Post
    Please tell me you're trolling....

...if not, Ill post a frog meme.
    Don't do it man, their heads might explode, and you don't need that kind of carnage on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Uh-huh, so this is different...for reasons. Very convincing.

Right, so all the nazis protesting in Charlottesville lost their jobs and you would be fine with that? How is this or that free speech?

Because it sure sounds like the most enormous double-standard.

Either you allow people free speech or you don't.
    Was she arrested or fined my friend? How did the government squelch her freedom of speech?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOCAccount123 View Post
    Please tell me you're trolling.......if not, Ill post a frog meme.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good, that will teach her a lesson about being a racist bitch and that it's not tolerated to espouse such rhetoric on the internet, let alone the work place. I hope she winds up on the streets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since most of the thread has been about blaming blacks for slavery and similar nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic, I'm locking this here.