Antorus ret 4-set and DP

Has anyone on the ptr checked to see how the new ret 4 set and divine purpose interact? E.g. if at two holy power with a divine purpose proc, if you cast judgment followed by TV, would that TV consume the DP AND the judgment 4 set buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanbane View Post
    Has anyone on the ptr checked to see how the new ret 4 set and divine purpose interact? E.g. if at two holy power with a divine purpose proc, if you cast judgment followed by TV, would that TV consume the DP AND the judgment 4 set buff?
    Last time I checked, it's bugged and consumes the 4-set when using a DP proc. Not sure if they fixed it, but they didn't mention fixing it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Gah, because the 4set was not bad enough as it is . . .
    Unfortunately, Soul is going to lose pretty significantly in power to Liadrin's with T21 anyway. Stat scaling with the upgrade to ilvl 1000 favors Liadrin's and since you're not generating extra HP with BoJ, there's much less chance to waste HP with Liadrin's. Of course, this doesn't take into account any important DPS situation outside of Crusade, so.. yeah. Soul actually deserves a slight buff in its stats (nothing crazy), nevermind the stupid bug though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Unfortunately, Soul is going to lose pretty significantly in power to Liadrin's with T21 anyway.
    Hmm that's a shame, DP is such a nice quality of life thing to flavour the rotation. Will be time to do some simming before upgrading leggos then, I wonder if we just swap soul for liadrins or if we go back go waist/cloak. I had a general preference to waist/highlords so I hope it's still reasonably viable, subject to potential stat adjustments and/or dp bug fix.

They fixed the bug, just checked it. Still not going to be great for single target with T21 though. It'll edge out Liadrin's slightly for consistent AOE probably.

since you're not generating extra HP with BoJ
    You're going to want to wear 4t20/2t21.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    You're going to want to wear 4t20/2t21.
    Yes we will probably be doing that on the way to 4PT21, but.. 4PT21 pairs very well with the 2PT20, Chain and Liadrin's. Don't take my word for it, check it yourself - although maybe you have titanforged mythic 4PT20, which will still be good for a while.

I was "lucky" enough to get TF 955 Chest and 950 cloak, no tier...
    Now im sad because my tier is 915-935 and will get pushed out by t21 and antorus gear if i dont get lucky for real the next few weeks.

This Titanforging just makes me sad...

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I was "lucky" enough to get TF 955 Chest and 950 cloak, no tier...
    Now im sad because my tier is 915-935 and will get pushed out by t21 and antorus gear if i dont get lucky for real the next few weeks.

This Titanforging just makes me sad...
    I doubt your 2 offpieces will actually beat your T20 tbh.

I doubt your 2 offpieces will actually beat your T20 tbh.
    Atm, equipping my 955 Haste Mastery Chest and 950 Crit Haste Cloak is a 150k dps upgrade over my 930 t20 cloak and 915 t20 chest...

Other options are 935 hands and helm, 915 legs and shoulders...
    Only way i can change anything to stay around the same, is equipping 945 vers mastery shoulder and changing my cloak to tier...
    But my tier shoulder has a more usefull enchant, so i dont wanna spend 200 g to switch them and not gain anything

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Bad synergies (if none at all) between abilities-leggos-set bonuses have been the go-to this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Bad synergies (if none at all) between abilities-leggos-set bonuses have been the go-to this expansion.
    Yeah... "luckily" they are removing legendaries, sets and artifacts in one swoop and replacing them all with what we currently have with artifact relics... genious move.

/s

Yes we will probably be doing that on the way to 4PT21, but.. 4PT21 pairs very well with the 2PT20, Chain and Liadrin's. Don't take my word for it, check it yourself - although maybe you have titanforged mythic 4PT20, which will still be good for a while.
    It has been suggested that the top legendary combo will be cloak and soul of the highlord with OS chest from first boss, which will effectively negate the use of 4/2.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."