Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    How does a druid justify doing nothing as an undead monster destroy the enviroment in a desperate attempt to destroy all life?
    What does that have to do with the Horde-Alliance war? Sure, Sylvanas is undead and probably a monster in the eyes of some, but her position actually makes it impossible for her to follow such goals. The Forsaken alone would not present a credible threat to the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    What does that have to do with the Horde-Alliance war? Sure, Sylvanas is undead and probably a monster in the eyes of some, but her position actually makes it impossible for her to follow such goals. The Forsaken alone would not present a credible threat to the Alliance.
    Burning a World Tree is certainly a bad thing I'm pretty sure the Average Druid would be horrified at this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Burning a World Tree is certainly a bad thing I'm pretty sure the Average Druid would be horrified at this.
    It's a far cry from trying to exterminate all life, though. And it isn't the first world tree to get destroyed. Such is the way of life. Now excuse me while i worry about the world dying under my feet, not some morons beating each other up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish horde were getting Dark Iron Dwarves, and alliance were getting Void elves.

I really wonder how many Night Elves are going to die in the burning of their home. I mean if it starts at the top they can probably flee with the death toll only in the thousands. But if that thing ignites from the bottom up. We're looking at Fall-of-Silvermoon-to-the-Scourge levels of extinction. At least Undercity has the sewers to escape by.

I do kind of hope this is all setting us up for a new world remake in the expansion after BfA, with the Night Elves and Forsaken constructing a new capitol.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    So?

My orc shaman saved Turalyon, then saved Alleria, then saved the Xenedar and the Army of the Light. Helped those forces gain a foot hold 3 times on the actual most dangerous planet. Then I aided Alleria again as she mastered the Void powers.

And yet they repay me by trying to kill me... tit for a tat I say.
    thats not canon!

I hope we get 7.3.5 PTR this week.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And all that just to give us 5 allied races very few people really wanted instead of giving us any 5 of the roster of races we have wanted for a decade now.
    You know why they are giving the players the races they are giving. Because they have their models done anyway and these models are reasonably modern. Yeah, the lore reasons are rubbish (why the hell should I help any of the new guys I encounter in BFA or further? do I need to let them know that they shouldn't backstab me in the future in advance, is that the idea? and if they still backstab me and join the other faction, doesn't that make my character terminally stupid making the same bad judgement calls over and over? although that perhaps already happened, the player helped lots of monsters already, so perhaps all played characters are, indeed, stupid), that gives way to the reuse of assets.

That's one more thing that shows that they are interested in doing as little as possible. Now, don't take me wrong, doing some content out of nothing by reuse is smart, but when that's all you are doing, well...
    Last edited by rda; 2017-11-28 at 08:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    god, i already miss playing.
    but i told myself not to resub till 7.3.5 comes out.

the patch cant come soon enough.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I hope we get 7.3.5 PTR this week.
    Hope so, we could see it as soon as today!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

A sincere advice: if you already unsubbed, forget about WoW until BFA. For real. 7.3.5 will be one more round of more or less nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Skipping antorus?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Skipping antorus?
    probably.
    my pc's gpu died and my laptop wont allow more than 10 fps in raids.

until i get a new gpu, i wont step in any raid.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm a big opponent of the faction divide. The only logical reason I can see for the re-inflammation is Twilight shenanigans.

However, I can totally understand why the Lightforged and Dark Iron join the Alliance, and the Highmountain and Zandalari join the Horde, despite all of them being helped in some way by either faction (for Dark Iron, I count the Thorium Brotherhood, or if you need more, the Dark Iron "should" hate the Alliance more than the Horde, but due to story development, they are somewhat reconciled now or at least in BfA)

The Nightborne, however, have no instrinsic side in this conflict, yes, each has a race that is their cousin, maybe even literally for some individuals.
    But the Night Elves treat them with wary contempt and forced tolerance, while the Blood Elves welcome them with open arms, and maybe even assist in dealing or at least coping with their addiction to magic - the Arcan'dor "just" restored the Nightfallen to their Nightborne state, but they still needed arcane sustenance. The more I think about it, the more I believe this will be expanded on in the Recruitment questline, making the Nightborne thankful to the Blood Elves and thus tipping their decision to join the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Thanks for all of the help saving us from ourselves ally forces but we've decided to join the horde. But we will see you in Darnassus on a, erm, sightseeing tour!
    Just because you quested through Suramar, doesn't make it canon that a lone Alliance hero liberated the Nightborne. By the same reason, the Lightforged would spit on my Tauren for helping them on Argus.
    E.g. you may have killed Nefarian in BWL, but according to canon, a Horde raid killed Nefarian, while the Alliance took down Onyxia.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Aw sucks Nothing decent on Black Friday/Cyber Monday to grab cheap?
    You could even get something like a gtx 760 on ebay for 50 bucks. Maybe 670 for the same price. Would work fine for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post

The Nightborne, however, have no instrinsic side in this conflict, yes, each has a race that is their cousin, maybe even literally for some individuals.
    But the Night Elves treat them with wary contempt and forced tolerance, while the Blood Elves welcome them with open arms, and maybe even assist in dealing or at least coping with their addiction to magic - the Arcan'dor "just" restored the Nightfallen to their Nightborne state, but they still needed arcane sustenance. The more I think about it, the more I believe this will be expanded on in the Recruitment questline, making the Nightborne thankful to the Blood Elves and thus tipping their decision to join the Horde.
    Only Tyrande, so far. They were still aided. And to be frank, the Night Elves have a lot of reasons to be wary of the Nightborne. Them joining the Horde for the Night Elves justifiably being wary of them after what happened in the past reflects poorly upon them.

This is like a child having to make amends with their parents but finding that too much work so they instead opt to make their parents more angry by hanging out with their edgy, smoking friend.

Deleted
    So when is the raid open for US servers? Not that I play on US.. but because I wanna see the cinematic so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    So when is the raid open for US servers? Not that I play on US.. but because I wanna see the cinematic so badly.
    Few hours. (4 hours +-)
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-11-28 at 11:52 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that clearing the raid will take a while (I guess at least 1hr even for those that farmed it on PTR), and if it's not datamined but recorded, might take a while after before someone uploads it.