Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    TBH I'd only play WSG/TP and AB, pretty much don't like other BGs

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see more BG's added then put into catagories that you can queue for. For example make a "capture the flag" category and put WSG, Twin peaks and two new BG's into that category. Have a resource domination for AB etc. Then let players queue for a category type.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    I would like to see more BG's added then put into catagories that you can queue for. For example make a "capture the flag" category and put WSG, Twin peaks and two new BG's into that category. Have a resource domination for AB etc. Then let players queue for a category type.
    This sounds amazing!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    Some BGs simply would never be played anymore, and that's silly.
    I pretty much only see temple and mines so it wouldn't be that far off anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Maybe if they fixed the piece of shit battlegrounds that no one on a certain faction plays because it's heavily skewed towards favoring the other faction, that BG would see more play?
    What bg favors one faction over the other?
    Last edited by spdr; 2017-11-26 at 06:59 PM.

Deleted
    I only enjoy AV, since it is the only BG that we can win as alliance.... and if we lose, it is at least fun running around, not like in wsg where we get gy camped...

They should remove blacklisting altogether and instead make sure you get an even spread of bg’s (instead of wsg 3 out of 5 times...). I haven’t had eots for at least a month now.

And while they are at it, have a ready check like dungeons and lfr to ensure there are the same amount of healers on each team.

Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    They should remove blacklisting altogether and instead make sure you get an even spread of bg’s (instead of wsg 3 out of 5 times...). I haven’t had eots for at least a month now.

And while they are at it, have a ready check like dungeons and lfr to ensure there are the same amount of healers on each team.
    I like this.
    I see WSG and Temple 90% of the time. I can't remember the last time I saw EotS, AV, IoC, and AB.
    I click my spellbook.
    ---BfA Alpha Club---