Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    they didn't have to make them large. it adds almost nothing to the story. every titan we interact with in game is in an avatar or incorporeal.
    Also every titan (except Sargeras) we interact with in the game is long dead. Hence using avatars or whatever.

Deleted
    Hype is real 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Wondering how blizzard will make him look. Cinematics in legion so far have been amazing and serious. Hopefully it will look cool that sargeras is going to stab an zone that hasn’t gotten any attention since canilla.
    Nobody has ever said Sargeras is the one who stabs the zone. He is responsible for the wound, but nothing has ever been said in datamining that he did it himself. IIRC, ppl are getting their hopes up b/c he doesn't even have a body. Dude's supposed to be just a floating spirit/essence now.

People on this fan-forum are too edgy to be "hyped for anything WOW".

I for one am seriously looking forward to moving out of ToS.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Meh, they did a really poor job of making the legion feel like a threat, even Sargeras feels like a nobody that will just show up and get pwned. I want to watch the cinematic, that's about it though, no hype whatsoever.
    Basically this. The great cunning Dreadlords have been a real letdown, moreso for their employer :/ I mean, even Deathwing had a bit more charisma...

"Rise, my broken World"

Argus: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me: WHY DO I HAVE TO BE APART OF THIS?! D:

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I always thought it was kinda dumb he was so damn big.

I guess via hole in the sky he can only administer a single puncture wound? You lucked out, Illidan.

What are the chances he is part of a mythic only phase?
    Mythic phase is Argus possessed by Sargeras, Sargeras is above you on all difficulties in the form of a cloud. Ending cinematic with his actual look is the same for all difficulties obviously.

First boss of the raid: the entrance. Whole of the US is being defeated by the entrance boss because they can't follow simple directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Basically this. The great cunning Dreadlords have been a real letdown, moreso for their employer :/ I mean, even Deathwing had a bit more charisma...
    Although I agree with Legion not feeling threatning enough, come on lol. Deathwing was brought from cunning manipulator in books to basicaly crappier version of Godzilla in Cata.

15+ Year Old Account
    As I will have to wait until the 16th of Jan, I don't GAF.
    Thanks for the time gate again BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgdX2ct6xdc

Minor spoilers for pre-Argus fight
    holy fuckkk
    Bitch Pls

Is it normal for streamers to be completely horrible at the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgdX2ct6xdc

Minor spoilers for pre-Argus fight
    i'm wet /10char

OHOHOOHOHOHHOHOOOOOO!!!

I can't fucking wait for the Ending, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    We will see Sargeras' titan-sized, planet-destroying body for the first time.
    You act like that's some kind of a show after everyone's already seen your mother.

I was hyped during Tomb of Sargeras, but with changing my experience on how I play WoW and what I want for the future, I'm not that interested. This is not to say that the raid tier is awful by any means, because it looks fantastic from an art and lore perspective. I just don't care to visit it right now on any mode of raiding. I am looking forward to seeing any cinematic and how other guilds will manage during the race.

https://www.twitch.tv/chinglishtv

This guy is the farthest along. Others can't find the entrance.

Deleted
    There is one thing I don't understand. We are going to fight Argus(Corrupted Titan) and possibly Sargeras on Mythic. But if you think about it that doesn't make any sense.

If Argus the Unmaker is a real titan, then we would stand no chance against him. Can someone explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by Saar View Post
    There is one thing I don't understand. We are going to fight Argus(Corrupted Titan) and possibly Sargeras on Mythic. But if you think about it that doesn't make any sense.

If Argus the Unmaker is a real titan, then we would stand no chance against him. Can someone explain this?
    the other titans buff us, there is SPOILER a time in the fight that we die and they rez us
    Bitch Pls