Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If Juggernaut can't be maintained at a reasonable level due to mechanics, is it better to use Ceann + Valajar and forgo using execute at all? At what point does does SotB overtake Ceann?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Would also like to know this.

As someone that doesn't understand the extent of the work behind these guides (and all the things top warriors do to figure this stuff out) I'd love more information that explains why these are the changes. In Antorus I'd eventually transition to all this new stuff but I'd feel pretty stupid about the whole thing as I constantly ask: 'but why should I do this now?'
    Yes, with T21; see:

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    "Why Bloodbath?"
    Spoiler: 
    It synergizes very well with the T21 bonuses, which in turn synergize well with Soul of the Battlelord, while Inner Rage is devalued by the loss of T20 and general lack of Raging Blow use during the Execute phase.

The tier bonus and reliance on stacked cooldowns does make Fury's damage burstier, with higher spikes and lower falls, but the damage potential is quite impressive, especially with Execute.

Deleted
    Great work as usual. Thanks a lot!

Got 2 questions tho about AoEing (2 targets and above) in execute range with Massacre.
    1. Will we always cleave Rampage with 2 (or more) targets?
    2. If so, will we still be using execute >execute > whirlwind > rampage in an ideal situation or will we use our cleaved massacre procs asap?

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-17 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    Thanks for the guide! Only crit is that forsaken isn't part of the racials. Nothing groundbreaking.
    Good catch, I'll fix it.

Gread guide!Awesome! Thnaks!

Kudos Archimtiros! <3

So no other trinket comes close to CoF even with the ilvl delta? Luckily, got one from LFR, but I will still try to get one with the veiled argunite merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    So no other trinket comes close to CoF even with the ilvl delta? Luckily, got one from LFR, but I will still try to get one with the veiled argunite merchant.
    Im pretty sure Blizzard will nerf CoF again to make Antorus trinkets more attractive.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

How come Moonglaives dropped so low on the list? Was it nerfed? I have a 925 one and a 970 KJ, should I still use it until I get the Pantheon ones?

Thanks Archimtiros, just one question, there are some fights with Execute+AoE phase, with Massacre/T21 its more easy to not lose juggernaut stacks, so there's a rotation or priority in those cases?

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    How come Moonglaives dropped so low on the list? Was it nerfed? I have a 925 one and a 970 KJ, should I still use it until I get the Pantheon ones?
    I noticed it dropped off a lot too in the sims posted. A lot of the fights are ST fights anyways other than High Command/Eonar/hasabel (if you stay down and don't go in portals)/Coven of Shivara. The thing is with Coven the mobs are too far apart to cleave and you have to ST them down anyways. Mobs like Kin'garoth have adds but once again it's a singular add and you have to ST them down. I used spectre on some fights and it seemed good in practice because a number of the bosses are stationary and they take full damage from it. Cradle seemed good too and big haste stat stick.

- - - Updated - - -

I also ended up getting 3 peices of tier (messed around with 2pc to see what it was like) and I feel like i was doing better dps using 4pc t20. I think I need to have T21 4pc to really get an idea of how it plays. The Execute phase with t21 2pc and class ring/pants felt real nice though.

Moonglaives will also drop in value from switching to bloodbath in comparison to many stat-stick like trinkets as BB doesn't boost trinket damage but will be boosted from higher stats.

Deleted
    I love using fel-oiled machine, as it is a controllable boost to haste that syncs (almost) perfectly with Avatar: it has a shorter CD than glaives (1:20 compared to 1:30 for glaives), which means less headache to line them up and use together.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I've got a question about BT mechanics and rotation in AoE/m+ situations:

In mythic+, with 41% baseline haste plus war machine buff (so that puts me around 70% haste), I've found that I can hit RB 3 times before enrage expires. So, if I understand it correctly, getting above 50% haste lowers GCD below 1 second which allows for 1 additional cast during enrage. This seemed to lead to some weird situations when I use BT, then get a war machine buff, use RB twice and have a fraction of GCD until BT comes off cooldown. What is the best choice in this situation? Cast an additional RB or wait ~0.3 s for BT?
    Last edited by mmoc097bcc2a5a; 2017-11-29 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayperoz View Post
    Thanks Archimtiros, just one question, there are some fights with Execute+AoE phase, with Massacre/T21 its more easy to not lose juggernaut stacks, so there's a rotation or priority in those cases?
    Prioritize AoE as long as there are enough targets (3+), just using Execute periodically to keep the buff up. At a certain number of stacks Execute would outweigh AoE, but it's high enough that you're not going to reach it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niaphim View Post
    I love using fel-oiled machine, as it is a controllable boost to haste that syncs (almost) perfectly with Avatar: it has a shorter CD than glaives (1:20 compared to 1:30 for glaives), which means less headache to line them up and use together.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I've got a question about BT mechanics and rotation in AoE/m+ situations:

In mythic+, with 41% baseline haste plus war machine buff (so that puts me around 70% haste), I've found that I can hit RB 3 times before enrage expires. So, if I understand it correctly, getting above 50% haste lowers GCD below 1 second which allows for 1 additional cast during enrage. This seemed to lead to some weird situations when I use BT, then get a war machine buff, use RB twice and have a fraction of GCD until BT comes off cooldown. What is the best choice in this situation? Cast an additional RB or wait ~0.3 s for BT?
    The CD of BT is also reduced by Haste, and it will always fit evenly into the GCD, regardless of how much haste you have.

Deleted
    The CD of BT is also reduced by Haste, and it will always fit evenly into the GCD, regardless of how much haste you have.
    Sorry for being dense, just wanted to clarify:
    If CD of BT corresponds to 3 GCDs, and some of them are "slow" (without war machine, BL buff etc.) while others are "fast" (with one or multiple haste buffs), does BT cooldown update dynamically during its cooldown (so, basically coded as 3 gcds rather than a set time)?
    Last edited by mmoc097bcc2a5a; 2017-11-30 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by niaphim View Post
    Sorry for being dense, just wanted to clarify:
    If CD of BT corresponds to 3 GCDs, and some of them are "slow" (without war machine, BL buff etc.) while others are "fast" (with one or multiple haste buffs), does BT cooldown update dynamically during its cooldown (so, basically coded as 3 gcds rather than a set time)?
    Yes, the cooldown of BT will change while it's on cooldown.

This is because Haste doesn't actually reduce the cooldown of anything, it increases the rate at which the cooldown refreshes - the game just describes this as "reducing", and displays it that way, so that it's more visually understandable. This is also why 100% haste gives you a 0.75s GCD or 2.25s BT CD, doubling the refresh rate, which halves the cooldown instead of nulls it.

Good catch, I'll fix it.
    As a draenei warrior...

I have quick question, not sure if i missed this part, but do we use Bloodbath on CD or we should wait for BC?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by golomb View Post
    I have quick question, not sure if i missed this part, but do we use Bloodbath on CD or we should wait for BC?

Thank you!
    Guide says to macro BC and Bloodbath.