Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Who has talked about white culture? There are white nationalists in UK? I'd be willing to bet what you think are "white nationalists" are in fact british nationalists who don't consider them to be british and not considering them not white.
    Even on this thread, the usual suspects are unable to hide how they hate the quite white Poles and Romanians....play pretend is not the forte of racist rats...

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Even on this thread, the usual suspects are unable to hide how they hate the quite white Poles and Romanians....play pretend is not the forte of racist rats...
    What are you even talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    There are white nationalists in UK?
    We have some, they get about 10,000 votes from a population of 65 million.

Broadly labeling everyone you disagree with as xenophobes, homophobes, nazis, etc, is how you get out of the blue bullshit like Trump. So please stop. The world doesn't need more Trumps. By saying such things, it only serves to polarize the community and turn things into an "us vs them" mentality. Now I bet many well argue, "Well those filthy racists started it!" And while for some cases that may be true, stooping to their level only causes more harm then good, not to mention the people who aren't actually racists being caught in the crossfire.

When people feel their backs are up against the wall, they're more willing to take rash action, especially if their harboring years of resent for being called something they're not.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

10+ Year Old Account
    So they’re racist against white people? Are you talking about black supremacists? We don’t have many of them in Britain.

Deleted
    They made a decision that will be detrimental to their country
    Ok MMO-C expert.

Btw the UK where always one step it/one step out the EU, it has always been the state of mind of the british isles towards the continent for thousands of years. Brexit won't change anything. It is pretty common sense to stop the hemorragy when you see the shit show that the EU is now.

Also :

The concept of collective narcissism was first introduced to describe the sentiments stirred by the Nazis in Germany.
    This study is a joke on so many levels. She really does look like she's concerned by the despair of the working class she must despise so much.

Deleted
    Whats the point of this thread exactly? An unknown percentage of 52% were/are xenophobic? So what? I imagine a percentage are homophobic and secret sex offenders too, same with the 48%

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    Broadly labeling everyone you disagree with as xenophobes, homophobes, nazis, etc, is how you get out of the blue bullshit like Trump. So please stop. The world doesn't need more Trumps. By saying such things, it only serves to polarize the community and turn things into an "us vs them" mentality. Now I bet many well argue, "Well those filthy racists started it!" And while for some cases that may be true, stooping to their level only causes more harm then good, not to mention the people who aren't actually racists being caught in the crossfire.

When people feel their backs are up against the wall, they're more willing to take rash action, especially if their harboring years of resent for being called something they're not.
    Why would anyone call people waving Nazi flags while cosplaying as Waffen SS ''xenophobes'' ? Why indeed ?

I guess they are humiliated in their aryan manhood, those little rats. They can't even get lionized in the press and receive medals for lynching in impunity people they don't like when they feel down, like in the Deep South before 1960 or anywhere in Europe between 1939 and 1945. Imagine the humiliation of having a certificate of racial purity and being unable to take your big manly gun and shoot a Jew or a Pole in the head because you need a new pair of boots and you like the ones they have, or hang a Black/Italian because it's the fourth of july.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-11-28 at 04:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone call people waving Nazi flags while cosplaying as Waffen SS ''xenophobes'' ? Why indeed ?
    Nobody does that.

Allo Allo is not a documentary of life in Britain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Nobody does that.

Allo Allo is not a documentary of life in Britain.
    It's a french documentary, duh. How else do you explain the outrageous accent?
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    It's a french documentary, duh. How else do you explain the outrageous accent?
    Apropos of nothing much, I used to live next door to Herr Flick’s mother, she was a real bitch. He drove an MG.

Nice Strawman. Let's relate this to some issues going on in the US. There are what we call 'Neo-Nazi's' here. Or skinheads. I really can't tell you if they're one in the same, but who cares, they both tend to be uneducated douche bags. My point is, there's a phenomena of people justifying running around and punching them out. The problem is, is that most of these guys aren't really doing anything. And the even worse atrocity is that many people caught in the crossfire aren't even Nazis. What's that, you say we shouldn't go around punching people? You're at the very least a Nazi sympathizer. You have cancer and don't have any hair thanks to your chemo treatments? Well you look close enough to a Nazi, enjoy your punch! You wear a MAGA hat? Well even though many conservatives are Pro-Israel, that hat alone makes you a holocaust denying scumbag. Congratulations, you also deserve to be knocked out.

Do you see where I'm going with this yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    76.6% of the population of London are British, or does is it only the white folks born here that should be concidered British?
    As it was to contrast immigrant populations to non-immigrant populations, including the immigrant populations in the non-immigrant populations wouldn’t make much sense.

And, once more, at no point have I said that non-white people can’t be British, rather they can’t be native British as it is an ethnic category. See also Pakistani-British, West Indian-British, etc. they are all British people of different ethnicities, hence they are described as ethnic minorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    a non-elected governing body above your own country's government telling it what to do and that they have to take in x amount of immigrants or else....

a non-elected governing body above your own country's government telling it what to do

a non-elected governing body

a non-elected
    They ARE elected. We vote for MEPs.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We have some, they get about 10,000 votes from a population of 65 million.
    Well USA had a couple of hundred White supremacists turn up to a rally out of a population 323 million and people act like they're taking over and some huge force that's taken over the US. There's even been a movie out where all the southern states seceed together to attack New York

Poland, which is less than a 30th of the size had 60 THOUSAND nationalists turn up at their rally. Now that's a country with a white-nationalism problem.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Xenophobia is a hard-wired evolutionary reponse to a fear of disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    https://www.researchgate.net/blog/po...r-or-education

Kind of sad if you think about it. They made a decision that will be detrimental to their country due to fear and ignorance. This will be such a remarkable example for the world.
    Or maybe they just think differently from the pollster? Calling any disagreement with the left a phobia, is pretty gross. I remember when Liberals could actually articulate a position, without having to resort to crap like this. Remember those days, when people debated the merits of the opposing ideas, instead of calling the other guys names? Maybe I'm old fashioned. Totalitarianism of the left is a huge growing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Or maybe they just think differently from the pollster? Calling any disagreement with the left a phobia, is pretty gross. I remember when Liberals could actually articulate a position, without having to resort to crap like this. Totalitarianism of the left is a huge growing problem.
    Oh, and those halllowed times where the right was not using fear mongering to win.

They aren't immigrants if they were born in this country, it’s as simple as that. You can prattle on all you want, but 76.6% of London’s population was born in the uk. So enough of your shit talk about about London being swamped by immigrants.
    So, a fucking quarter of the population being foreign born isn't being swamped? What??

Oh, and those halllowed times where the right was not using fear mongering to win.
    I'm talking about the public, not the politicians. They have always been assholes, on all sides.

Years ago, I don't recall the right ascribing mental conditions to those who disagreed with them, or the left for that matter. Perhaps you can correct me if I am wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

In a global city like London, no.
    That doesn't even mean anything. Every city is on this globe. Having 25% of your population be foreign born is a lot. I just don't think you realize how big of a number that is. If I took 25% of your anything, you would think it was a lot.