Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What exactly did Sargeras do to Azeroth before he was lasered? o.O

PS: Also it looks like a Portal in the middle of the guard, I wonder if we will enter it at some point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hm, well that was an overall letdown. It seemed half finished really. I mean, we don't see Illidan consumed Sargeras, or fight him or anything. We don't see the response to the giant sword in Silithus etc. Hm.
    Illidan wouldn't stand a chance in a 1v1 against Sargeras. Sargeras would tear his limbs apart like an insect.

Not to mention the pantheon if they didn't have a sliver of Argus power left, they couldn't even jail them themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    What exactly did Sargeras do to Azeroth before he was lasered? o.O
    Corrupting Azeroth, similar to how he probably corrupted Argus when he first arrived.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Wild guess: The early PTR version is, wait for it, not finished.
    Still raises a question. If the ptr updates to have the blade, question answers.

Deleted
    The sword is in Silithus after you kill Argus.
    And it's fucking huge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Restaron View Post
    And it's fucking huge.
    Any pictures? can you fly to the top of it? LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restaron View Post
    And it's fucking huge.
    Screenshot mate for us on the EU server
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    We are getting rid of our artifacts after that point, so I would assume we are combining all those to destroy the sword and cauterize the wound.

(They mentioned we are getting rid of artifact weapons in a very epic manner, so it's very likely we'll be doing that).
    Id place a bet of that.

Blizzard please, my balls can only empty so much jizz in one moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    So the sword stays in the planet but The Wound been shown on ptr maps without the sword. Wonder what happens to it....?
    They hadnt placed it there yet cuz they didnt wanna spoil how it looked like.

Deleted
    Who is looking at Illidan? Is that Sargeras?

Deleted
    One of the worst ending cinematic I guess, why Illidan stay ? He was about to come home

And wait, Sargeras was actually hidden in the dust cloud from the begining, o'really ?

Really disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by happy jumping car View Post
    One of the worst ending cinematic I guess, why Illidan stay ? He was about to come home

And wait, Sargeras was actually hidden in the dust cloud from the begining, o'really ?

Really disappointed
    You're blind.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    God the titans are lame so happy we’re done with space crap.

What happened after? I didn't see Illidan being a jailer, he just stood there watching Sargeras in the fog? Or whatever it was? It feels weird.

That cinematic was ok, but it felt a bit underwhelming and hollow. Sargeras' dialogue was basically "aaaaaaah. oooooooh." - as if he was some sort of Ogre. This is the guy we have been fighting since 1994, the main big bad (until recently) of the entire universe. No epic showdown between the Titans and the Dark Titan Sargeras, just them firing a rainbow beam and dragging him in. Why not show us more of the titans? More of Sargeras full-body? Give him a booming, epic, clear and menacing voice with a few cool lines? Why not show us a bit more of them and Illidan imprisoning him?

For the conclusion cinematic to the main villain since day 1, this felt nowhere near as climactic and epic as it should have been. This does not do the Burning Legion nor Sargeras justice at all.
    Last edited by CalasEU; 2017-11-28 at 05:42 PM.

I know I shouldn't whine but I cant help but feel dissapointed when the most mysterious and powerful blizzard character (Well save for maybe ascended Kerrigan) just goes Down like a bitch With minimal screen time. Like what? He has one line from wotlk, a laugh, a few lines of dialouge in the final raid and then he just vanishes? Argus who's pretty much a no name being the final boss is also a joke, I think they should have had another boss. Wouldn't it maybe be more epic if the titans charged all of their Powers into Argus or Illidan or something, then we get a deathwing style fight, where we see Argus/Illidan fight sargeras in the distance while we run and defend titans until they can regain some of their Powers and weaken sargeras until they can imprison him then or atleast banish him.

Also, if Sargeras suposedly killed all the titans single handedly, why can they suddenly, even when one titan short defeat him even when their physical bodies are destroyed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattiecakes View Post
    New warrior weapon, obviously. It doesn't even scale down.
    OK that make me legit LMAO

Pictures of Silithus after you've defeated the raid.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277224/t...anges-spoilers