Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    That would suggest 10-15% personal chance to drop, through with such small sample the variance could be larger.
    Nagura's team just did it - not sure it was a guild group, and her guild doesn't show any, dude on TS said "like 2 people got it out of 30" - 10% seems like a likely bet.

Deleted
    They are for sure personal loot. Now the question, as Nagura says is: can we coin the trinket?

Another question, is it difficulty locked or you have to do both normal and heroic to double the chances ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigritte View Post
    They are for sure personal loot. Now the question, as Nagura says is: can we coin the trinket?
    Let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    What if the legendary trinket drops for you (personal) when you finish the normal trinket to ilvl 1000 ??
    My bet is them converting the trinkets to the legendary once they reach ilvl 1000.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigritte View Post
    Good question too. But we will have to wait to answer this. I hope not that much, but if I have to guess, I'll say that trinkets are locked on one chance every week :S

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    My bet is them converting the trinkets to the legendary once they reach ilvl 1000.
    unless it's an option on-use effect that's actually not a good way to do this and I am extremely skeptical that it is going to be the way it is handled.

Believe it or not, Amanthul is actually not better than regular Pantheon trinket for every class.

That would be awful considering there are some specs where their "own" trinket is better than the orange arcanocrystal.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Shitstorm inc... what a crappy implementation...

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    That would be awful considering there are some specs where their "own" trinket is better than the orange arcanocrystal.
    I know, but Blizz is known for doing awful things. And if they Do switch to the legendary version at ilvl 1000, people will just not Upgrade theirs beyond 995.

Did anyone actually get Aman'thul one? Because that one might actually work differently to get since its ilvl 1k compared to other

I know, but Blizz is known for doing awful things. And if they Do switch to the legendary version at ilvl 1000, people will just not Upgrade theirs beyond 995.
    Quite weird tho, why would it be listed in argus drop list then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Quite weird tho, why would it be listed in argus drop list then ?
    That's just people speculating with zero evidence and then when ask for rationale they say "because blizzard is stupid"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    What if the legendary trinket drops for you (personal) when you finish the normal trinket to ilvl 1000 ??
    so for the trinket if u are unlucky and u will get after 12 weeks, +12 to upgrade it , is 6 months and bfa is coming. Blizzard logic is always the best Kappa

If blizzard has done this is very good idea from them. Kappa

get the op trinket in 6 months while someone get it in 3 months and u already cleared the raid cause nerfs and bfa is very soon
    Last edited by mmoc94e7fe7506; 2017-11-28 at 06:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    o for the trinket if u are unlucky and u will get after 12 weeks, +12 to upgrade it , is 6 months and bfa is coming. Blizzard logic is always the best Kappa

If blizzard has done this is very good idea from them. Kappa

get the op trinket in 6 months while someone get it in 3 months and u already cleared the raid cause nerfs and bfa is very soon
    It is a big mess. The drop chance is even pretty low (reports of 2 and 4 drops for 30m raids...).

Some guys will be completely fucked by that system... probably me too. I was so unlucky at legendaries garrosh heirlooms (needed 5 months and some had 4 heirlooms before i got my first).

Thats soooooooo bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Nagura's team just did it - not sure it was a guild group, and her guild doesn't show any, dude on TS said "like 2 people got it out of 30" - 10% seems like a likely bet.
    slootbag had a 30 man group that apparently got 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Leivah View Post
    someone in the comment said he saw it drop ... maybe troll tho

Deleted
    Hopefully the trinket drops will have bad luck protection, otherwise this system is going to be awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Hopefully the trinket drops will have bad luck protection, otherwise this system is going to be awful.
    It's awful regardless. Took the worst parts of Garrosh, Archimonde and Legion legendaries and combined them into one.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU