Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    But it did? Plenty of HFC, Leg. Ring or no invite groups
    It didn't happen. It was link AotC maybe, but legendary ring didn't come into play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    It didn't happen. It was link AotC maybe, but legendary ring didn't come into play.
    We must have been looking at different LFG tools then lol

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    People could have coined the other trinkets above Amanthul
    2 of his guildmates already confirmed that it was forced personal loot.
    Trinkets are not coinable.

100% untrue. If you wanted a proper zerg group they asked you to link your ring to see the level of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Markulino View Post
    Nice job saying "we'll see" when the raid opens...
    It's so obvious why he said that now lmao. Not because it's some cool mystery that game needs more of, it's because he knew that people are gonna LOSE THEIR MINDS because it's absolutely god-awful decision and tried to cover it up with raid release.

Random drop legendary trinket that your guild can't decide who gets. What a truely stupid design.

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Random drop legendary trinket that your guild can't decide who gets. What a truely stupid design.
    ML that thing seems like a nightmare though

Quote Originally Posted by Foodyboi View Post
    because guilds cant determine who the items go too

I thought it might be a quest reward at 940 and you upgraded it each week.
    they also can't split run, something people have been complaining about. Also avoid people pugging from getting shafted with all the "Trinkets on reserve". Also remove the whole drama of some player never getting it because a guild decided a your class or you yourself won't benefit it as much as the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    ML that thing seems like a nightmare though
    Its not the best trinket for all classes/specs. Not everyone benefits from the arcanocrystal design. High ilvl versions of the regular Pantheon trinkets is better for many specs. Who gets the trinket is just a quick sim away, assuming you're in a guild with a tight community.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Also avoid people pugging from getting shafted with all the "Trinkets on reserve". Also remove the whole drama of some player never getting it because a guild decided a your class or you yourself won't benefit it as much as the next one.
    You can't reserve anything in pugs, since you can't use ML outside of guild groups. Also why would you care about getting it if the other pantheon trinkets are better for you? You can only use one of the pantheon trinkets.
    Last edited by Atherions; 2017-11-28 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    100% untrue. If you wanted a proper zerg group they asked you to link your ring to see the level of it.
    Completely untrue. Ring level was irrelevant because you could complete it without even killing shit on normal. YOU may have required it, but the thinking public didn't. AotC or gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Completely untrue. Ring level was irrelevant because you could complete it without even killing shit on normal. YOU may have required it, but the thinking public didn't. AotC or gtfo.
    Just imagine... groups required you to link both Curve and your ring. Which is exactly what happened, at least on EU Horde.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

AOTC was bare minimum. Some of the more extreme requirements required legendary ring of certain ilvls (these were usually groips going for parses or Archimonde carry groups). Just because you didnt see these groups doesn't mean they didnt exist.

The ring upgrade with Valor points didn't kick in until January 2016, which was 5-6 months after HFC normal/heroic opened. So you needed to at least kill Archimonde on normal to upgrade your ring. I'm also pretty sure you couldn't complete your quest for ring if you didn't collect 25 parts from normal+ HFC bosses, although that part I don't quite remember.

Ring linking was definitely a thing in conjunction with AoTC. Although to be fair if you had AoTC without being carried you probably had a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    they also can't split run, something people have been complaining about. Also avoid people pugging from getting shafted with all the "Trinkets on reserve". Also remove the whole drama of some player never getting it because a guild decided a your class or you yourself won't benefit it as much as the next one.
    Instead you never get it cause your personal loot luck sucks, or it goes to someone who won't use it, such great way of doing things.

Let's just hope there's significant BLP on it or naturally I can assume I won't be getting this trinket for the rest of the expansion. To the luckers go the spoils.

Deleted
    If i‘ve got the same luck as with my relics i‘ll see my trinket ~2-3 weeks before the next addon.
    This is a real shit design.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Let's just hope there's significant BLP on it or naturally I can assume I won't be getting this trinket for the rest of the expansion. To the luckers go the spoils.
    It will probably be the same as with Garrosh's heirloom weapons in SoO. There was stackable BLP until you get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    It will probably be the same as with Garrosh's heirloom weapons in SoO. There was stackable BLP until you get it.
    Took an eternity for me. They even increased drop chance before i got it. Others had 4 or 5 weapons before i got my first.

Deleted
    Wasn't the first garrosh heirloom gauranteed though, or am I remembering wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Wasn't the first garrosh heirloom gauranteed though, or am I remembering wrong?
    Wrong. It was prepatch when they made it a secure drop. And drop chance was incressed 4 or 5 months after my first garrosh mythic (heroic named) kill.

Bad luck is bad luck. If drop chance is 10%, increased by 5% each week, there will be people having no trinket after 15 weeks.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-11-28 at 09:53 PM.